Give our summer workshops a go!

Author Topic: nothing better than christmas in the city || Roselaine Modern AU  (Read 420 times)

Juliette Rose

(10/15/2020 at 01:41)
  • Social Worker
  • C10D7T9S7
    • View Profile

December 20th, modern era
central park ice skating rink, NYC
eight pm

"I swear if you let go-" The blonde let out a small sound in fear as her balance seemed to unhinge itself, arms outstretched and hands grasping the fabric of her companion's winter coat.

A puff of air visibly rose from her lips as she sighed in relief as her balance regained once again, legs stiff like a deer as an attempt to keep that said balance under control. Juliette didn't even want to remove her hands from Linden to adjust the white beanie on top of her head in fear she'd fall unfortunately onto the freezing icy floor.

Multiple figures skated their way past the pair, all sorts of groups collectively coming together to skate around on the large open ice rink. Couples held hands as they drifted along in a steady pace, a group of friends laughing as each other occasionally fall down, a little child squealing as they finally get the hang of their balance.

It was getting a little ridiculous over how many children skated perfectly normal past Juliette at that point.

The rink was lit up with different strings of christmas lights, the winter holiday in full blast throughout the whole city. Trees wrapped in multicolored lights and a light layer of fresh snow covered the grass. 

"I bet you even Baby could skate better on here than I am right now" The blonde laughed, her little red colored nose scrunching up.
« Last Edit: 10/15/2020 at 01:44 by Juliette Rose »

Tags: