Try your hand at duelling!

Author Topic: Everything Has Changed | Genderbend!Lulypso  (Read 774 times)

Lucille Hopland

(11/05/2015 at 19:00)
  • Owner of Pot & Pantry
  • C9D14T11S5
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! Most Likely to Snog You ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Amaryllis - Most Dramatic Superlative Winner - Most Swift ['42-'43] Duelling Finalist
    • View Profile
First of September, 1939

"Watch it!"

"Ow--mpf!"

Slightly chapped lips parted clumsily against the pliant pair beneath his, and all he could do was pause.

(That's about when the shrieking started.)
Tonight, we are young.
So let's set the world
On fire, we can burn

brighter than the sun.

Calypso Ross

(11/05/2015 at 19:17)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
She had not wanted her first day of her first year of Hogwarts to start in this way.

She hadn't wanted to be knocked over by someone a lot taller than she was, she hadn't wanted to trip over her own feet, and she certainly hadn't wanted to be so rudely robbed of her first kiss.

But people, she was beginning to learn, did not always get what they wanted. And this was a prime example.

Cheeks flared red, and the little brunette looked crossly up at the offender; her hands moved automatically to rest sternly upon her hips, just as her mother's did when she caught Calypso taking two biscuits from the tin instead of one.

"You didn't even ask me!" she exclaimed, outraged. "You can't just go around kissing people whenever you feel like it!"
I'VE GOT A BLANK SPACE BABY
AND I'LL WRITE YOUR NAME

Tags: