Try your hand at duelling!

Author Topic: Day Twenty-Eight!  (Read 3830 times)

* The Narrator

(04/27/2015 at 23:28)
    • View Profile
The HSNet

Day 28.
Day 28.

A character/player you want to thread with but haven't yet.

30-Day Challenge

To get the code: hit select, then ctrl/cmd + C to copy!
Code: [Select]
[div style="width:450px; font-family:lavanderia; color:#87a9b5; font-size:60px; box-sizing:border-box; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:right; line-height:60%; margin-top:10px;"]Challenge Accepted[/div]
[div style="box-sizing:border-box; width:450px; border:5px double #87a9b5; padding:10px;"]
[div style="font-family:verdana; color:#666; font-size:12px;"]

Type your response here!

[/div]
[/div]

Eugene Bryce

(04/27/2015 at 23:51)
  • Owner of AB&C Daycare
  • C15D4T15S4
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Iris - Most Friendly
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

BARLEY. ROBINSON. He is a mysterious being I have only seen in open threads and classes, and seems awesome. One time Barley bumped into Eugene's back in charms and I was so excited I didn't know what to do. So yeah. Barley. -clears throat-

Joy Detora

(04/27/2015 at 23:53)
  • Auror
  • C18D10T20S12
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Player of the Week ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

This is actually really hard because I usually try to thread with the people I'm aspiring to thread with. Recently, I kind of threaded with Aries (have I mentioned I love Aries?) as Cassiel, so that was wish fulfillment. Ced I've also done a thread with, but as Joy. So I have like zero aspirations left.

But out of the newbies (sorry, couldn't resist) I think I want to thread with Olivia Archer. She looks like a lot of fun to RP with as Joy, and just have them see what happens. As for oldies, definitely Dace. I had a time where I went archive-diving for every Aries, Ced, Sands, Juni and Dace thread there was. No kidding. So I'm really hoping to thread with Dace sometime.

i'm laughing, i'm crying
it's my party, and i'll cry if i want to
it feels like i'm d y i n g

Gregory Noble

(04/28/2015 at 00:29)
Challenge Accepted

Well... okay so I have at least interacted with most of the players on site, whether in a class or what have you, but there are certain people that still intimidated the crap out of me and who I want to play with but I'm a wimp and instead avoid them at all costs... Basically a lot of people. Anneka, Chart, Aries, and one with the last name Ricardus, all of Jip's characters and Jip, SAD, Crow.

« Last Edit: 04/28/2015 at 02:15 by Gregory Noble »

Raasiel Albear

(04/28/2015 at 03:20)
Challenge Accepted

All of the characters. All of the players. <3 I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To plot with all is my real test, to RP is my cause.

« Last Edit: 04/30/2015 at 18:26 by Raasiel Albear »

* Chantal Marie Renard

(04/28/2015 at 03:22)
  • Wizengamot Member French Professor
  • C20D15T20S18
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The Nobles look like a good place to start. Any of them.

And then the newest addition to the MacAffey clan, Aoife.

And Magdalena. Why not? We can figure something out.

And then ... well, everybody I didn't thread with yet. Because I like threading with new characters. :)

Caius Thorne

(04/28/2015 at 03:47)
  • Seventh Year
  • C9D6T6S8
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I would usually express this through posting in your PPs, but if you haven't got the hint yet, shame on me: Seraphine M , Eugene/Linc, Gaz, Barley R, and anyone else I haven't had the pleasure of plotting with. *intense shivering*

BANG BANG
my baby shot me down

Tiberius Owain Paladin

(04/28/2015 at 03:59)
  • Fourth Year
  • C2D2T1S3
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I just want to brag I finally have a thread with KING AND ACTUAL GOD ARIES after going through a blood ritual and laying my heart out on a silver platter for Queen Bee? I wanted one for so long too Aries is coolest ok I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE SENTIMENT IN THIS THREAD. get on it senpai

As for people I haven't RP'd with yet that I want to~

MY BFF ALBS? For some reason Albs and I have never had a proper thread even tho we talk all the time. mainly my fault WE'LL DO IT THIS TIME!

Caius Throne and Waldo? Idk who you guys are at all but I see them around a lot and they seem really cool~

My new baby Zetto who I bullied onto hoggies too!

« Last Edit: 04/28/2015 at 04:01 by Tiberius Owain Paladin »
Love seems barren when cash is king

Wealth here for the bleeding, what good will bring
A crooked mind, an honest heart ancillary
They collide

Irma Wolffe

(04/28/2015 at 12:32)
  • Hufflepuff '49
  • C16D9T16S12
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Irma wants to thread with Ra'as.  Because I admire Ra'as, his character, and his player's ability to spin a good yarn.  And because Irma no longer has crush issues with Ed (for now, and okay, repression is a good thing sometimes), she's free to crush on other boys.  Like Ra'as.

Because that would be ridiculous.

Newton, because he is old and disenfranchised with reality, wants to make a connection with his past.  One of his former school chums or girlfriends, preferred.  A tall order- he didn't have many of either.

Chartreuse Greene

(04/28/2015 at 15:08)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C14D7T13S7
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Player of the Summer ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Freesia - Most Spirited
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'm excited to thread with some of the professors I've only ever interacted with as student to professor in classes. Having Zedric Flair as Divination Professor will bring along a few more opportunities, maybe!

I AM your head girl
You will show me loyalty

* Wilhelmina Mason

(04/28/2015 at 15:28)
  • Secretary In-Training
  • C12D6T8S11
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Everyone. I'm not even kidding. I WANT TO THREAD WITH YOU ALL.

Frances Severin

(04/28/2015 at 16:42)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D7T6S3
  • ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Courtney (Eugene B., Linc. L., Tavish C. etc. etc.) I just feel like all of her characters are so particular, diverse and extremely strong, and I can't wait to create some meaningful interaction with as many as possible.

GRYFFINDOR
Glory Roars

#207 SEVERIN

Pandora Duke

(04/28/2015 at 18:07)
  • Adult
  • C15D12T10S8
  • Orchid - Most Beautiful Superlative Winner - Most Gossipy
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I haven't threaded with Jamie (Derek, Chloe, Jackson, Noah, every Ross probably) one on one, like, ever? I love her and Jackson and the idea of him and Xanthos interacting amuses me.

William Lancaster. Knitting things and manly heart to hearts. I also love Toni in general tbh I'd love to speak to her more.

Also, Felix O-L, tbh. I've been working with Ash a lot b/c of summer counsellor and she's a sweetheart. Plus, we've made so many Ana/Felix plans in the past but we are yet to carry any of them out lmao.

« Last Edit: 04/29/2015 at 17:48 by Pandora Duke »

she wears strength and
darkness equally well
the girl has always been
half goddess, half hell

Juniper E-L Steele

(04/28/2015 at 23:57)
  • Adult
  • C27D14T30S14
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted
Felix O-L and Mael. Icu.

* Waldo Woodrow Angerville

(04/29/2015 at 10:30)
  • Archivist + Administrative Assistant
  • C9D19T14S20
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
but there are certain people that still intimidated the crap out of me and who I want to play with but I'm a wimp and instead avoid them at all costs... Basically a lot of people. Anneka, Chart, Aries, and one with the last name Ricardus, all of Jip's characters and Jip, SAD, Crow

omg. whut. *faints*

Don't be intimidated by me! I am not scary at all and I would really want to write more with you. All the threads, please!

Challenge Accepted

There are a couple of players that I have never interacted much with, and which I find an absolute shame. Enough players whom I think write their characters beautifully so that they have depth and they make sense in all of their actions. I really cannot even think of all of them on the top of my head, but here are at least two characters that I adore and admire and worship and all that.

I would really want to interact with Frances Severin because I love the way she writes and her character looks so super interesting that I cannot help but stalk some of the threads she is in. She has a wonderful way of describing things that make me so awe-struck that I have to reread her sentences over and over again. I really look up to her style of writing and she really is an example for me on how to write better.

I would also want to interact with Mael. We have talked over chat a couple of times but we have never plotted something, which I find to be an absolute shame. I am such a chicken when it comes down to downright asking someone to thread with me and this is probably why we have never threaded before. Maybe it is about time to change that!

HEY
cutie

Mia Lorelei Kedding

(04/29/2015 at 17:42)
  • Ravenclaw '47
  • C14D11T14S23
  • ['46-'47] Duelling Finalist [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

SO MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE SOME (by player):

• Viola Vane (hi hi hi)
  • Ianthe Lloyd/Marcus Altair/etc (well, technically we had one thread, but still)
  • Anneka Ivanova (^^^^^^^^ only two-three threads not one)
  • Tavish Cadwallader/Lincoln Litchfield (^^^^^^)
  • Jackson Ross (for that dragon dung's sake)
  • Martin Hawksworth (hi babe)
  • Zetto Kanda (sparkly new baby and my lovely kohai's kidnap victim)
  • Waldo Angerville (have a cissy post for her I haven't posted if she wants it still bc rl was cruel last term. .____. gsjkldsd love her tho)
  • Gregory Noble/Charles Kedding (bc she's lovelydorable and we haven't had anything lasting (although Roberies was a very good try imho)

not by player: all my baes' new/un-Olenka'd characters. (shout-out to all the new paladins and holly, because mrs. malik loves herself some limelight and magdalena is a cutieeee HOLLY DOESNT LIKE ATTN IM SORRY FOR DRAWING IT TO HER HUMBLE BEAUTIFUL SELF I REALLY PREFER CHINYERE ANYWAY)
« Last Edit: 04/29/2015 at 17:46 by Mia Lorelei Kedding »
a princess carved from marble
S M O O T H E R   T H A N   A  S T O R M

Calypso Ross

(04/30/2015 at 00:10)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I would like to thread with everyone, but I am usually too scared to ask people about things, so I wait until they talk to me first. And Aries Paladin, I'm coming for you after seventh year, so watch out.

cherry lips, crystal skies
i could show you incredible things

stolen kisses, pretty lies
you're the king, baby, i'm your queen

Jackson Ross

(04/30/2015 at 06:59)
  • Ravenclaw '46
  • C16D9T15S9
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner Most Likely to Come Back as a Professor ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! Larkspur - Most Humorous ['42-'43] Duelling Finalist Superlative Winner - Most Resourceful
    • View Profile

Challenge Accepted

Rin Hunter. >>

I don't know what our chars would do, or what they'd say, but I don't even care.

Also, I'm comin' for you Danthos c:

Eugene Bryce

(04/30/2015 at 07:02)
  • Owner of AB&C Daycare
  • C15D4T15S4
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Iris - Most Friendly
    • View Profile
I would usually express this through posting in your PPs, but if you haven't got the hint yet, shame on me: Seraphine M , Eugene/Linc, Gaz, Barley R, and anyone else I haven't had the pleasure of plotting with. *intense shivering*

Courtney (Eugene B., Linc. L., Tavish C. etc. etc.) I just feel like all of her characters are so particular, diverse and extremely strong, and I can't wait to create some meaningful interaction with as many as possible.

Ianthe Lloyd/Marcus Altair/etc (well, technically we had one thread, but still)
Anneka Ivanova (^^^^^^^^ only two-three threads not one)
Tavish Cadwallader/Lincoln Litchfield (^^^^^^)

You're all too sweet ;u; I'll be less busy in like a week or two so pls feel free to hit me up or i will get back to you on this, one or the other idk come at me bros xoxoxo
« Last Edit: 04/30/2015 at 07:21 by Eugene Bryce »

Aries Paladin

(04/30/2015 at 08:40)
  • Undesirable No. 2, Resistance Leader, Hit Wizard, Colonel of 42nd, Former General's Aide
  • C26D14T22S20
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Superlative Winner - Most Charming
    • View Profile
some shout-outs to some sweet people

let me squish all y'all please.

@GREG (ilu) c: <3

@JOY (big big hugs you're so sweet ajfshjkla darling <3 <3 <3 we need a proper thread with them. or joyries lmao)

@TIBBYTUMS

you already know.

@CLAY

(: (: (:
VIVAT REX IN HOMINE
WATCH THE THRONE, DON'T STEP ON THE ROBE

Tags: