As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: lets party || Modern AU - Caleb/Ivory  (Read 587 times)

Thomas Ellwood-Luxe

(08/01/2016 at 18:16)
  • English National Quidditch Team Chaser
  • C10D7T7S11
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Late July 2012,
Diagon Alley

The golden life of the sun spread across the open sky; azure blue dawned the skies above, not a speak of white nor grey to be seen for miles. For London, it was rather unknown to have empty skies, yet on that day, there was only the burning white light to decorate the skies. It was the warm weather that allowed Thomas to wear nothing but a pair of denim, tight shorts that stopped above the knee, and a plain white vest, allowing the sun to delicately dance across the plump muscles of his arm.

He could perhaps feel every bump of the cobbled street; the thin soled shoes covered about three-quarters of his foot, white, slip-on plimsolls with no laces. Fingers dragged through his raven locks, removing the sunglasses that had, until now lain bare like a tiara on the top of his head. He slid them, almost stabbing his eye in the process up his nose, assuring they were firmly in place. Her didn't fancy being blinded by the illuminating light of the sun.

Ivy (because Ivory was far too long) had invited him to do some sort of shopping, he was particularly clueless as to what she could possibly want, however, he agreed, if only to get out of the large, Kensington home. He liked the London home; the manor in Wales was nicer because of the large army of grass that surrounded it, the beach nearby, but everyone he knew was in London. Plus the fact his parents had business that week.  It was not a bad start to the holidays.

Pushing the piece of chewed up gum to the forefront of his teeth, he pushed it out with the tip of his tongue into the tip of his fingers. Managing himself through the rather busy street (when was it not, he hated the fact nobody had personal space and on a day like this, people sweated), he managed to place the used piece of gum into the bin, glancing over the edge of the lenses to ensure it had entered the iron, Ministry of Magic provided bins.

It was an accident; an accident he would reap from. "I'm so sorry" He chattered as he crouched to the ground, fingers collecting the various golden, silver and bronze coins from the ground.

A smirk graced his lips as he somewhat eyed his victim, it had been an accident, but one that he did not mind apologizing for. With his messed up light brown hair, that was somewhat blonder in the light of the sun, his piercing blue eyes that were so full of colour he was unsure if he would be able to surface from his depths.

A wink escaped as he dropped the coins back into the others palm, removing the darkened lenses from the bridge of his nose, pushing them back through his dark locks. "I didn't mean to knock into you," He smirked. "I suppose I need better sunglasses"

Or not at all, he thought afterwards.
The Prince of Slytherin;
Born to be King

Tags: