As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: Day Seventeen!  (Read 3095 times)

* The Narrator

(04/17/2015 at 00:17)
    • View Profile
The HSNet

Day 17.
Day 17.

Where is your favorite IC location in our canon?

30-Day Challenge

To get the code: hit select, then ctrl/cmd + C to copy!
Code: [Select]
[div style="width:450px; font-family:lavanderia; color:#87a9b5; font-size:60px; box-sizing:border-box; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:right; line-height:60%; margin-top:10px;"]Challenge Accepted[/div]
[div style="box-sizing:border-box; width:450px; border:5px double #87a9b5; padding:10px;"]
[div style="font-family:verdana; color:#666; font-size:12px;"]

Where is your favorite IC location in our canon?

[/div]
[/div]

Tiberius Owain Paladin

(04/17/2015 at 00:47)
  • Fourth Year
  • C2D2T1S3
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'M NOT BIASED BUT TCHAIKOVSKY?

So much goes on in Leah's Jazz club and I'm so happy to play Ars, the bartender/house musician/breaker up of brawls. It's a really cool place to thread and offers tons of things to do, whether it's hanging out at the bar, dancing, playing music, or getting a room! I really adore the ability to be a shopkeeper on the forum, and I love reading everyone's threads in the club!

Now that I'm coming back (FOR GOOD THIS TIME) feel free to ask for a thread with Ars~ He's also at the bar most of the time so I don't mind if you throw him in as a cameo.

*SHAMELESS PROMOTION*

Love seems barren when cash is king

Wealth here for the bleeding, what good will bring
A crooked mind, an honest heart ancillary
They collide

Caius Thorne

(04/17/2015 at 03:41)
  • Seventh Year
  • C9D6T6S8
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

South Tower comes to mind for some reason. #secret #after curfew #rendezvous

BANG BANG
my baby shot me down

* Chantal Marie Renard

(04/17/2015 at 04:25)
  • Wizengamot Member French Professor
  • C20D15T20S18
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I've been in East Bailey for so long that I know it from one end to the other. ICly, of course. <3

Outside the castle, there's lots of awesome locations. Tchaikovsky and The Rose, just to name a couple of them. :) Or, if you prefer peace and quiet, there's Godric Park for you.

Irma Wolffe

(04/17/2015 at 09:06)
  • Hufflepuff '49
  • C16D9T16S12
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

In character, Irma's favorite place to hide out is probably the Music Room, because nobody ever goes in there and she can read aloud if she wants.

If you went by my favorite place for her, it would be a toss-up between the Old Oak and the South Bridge.  Magic seems to happen in those spots.

For Newton, I'd have to say Meg's Owls.  His patient friend lives there and most of his important conversations have happened there, so far.

Joy Detora

(04/17/2015 at 09:43)
  • Auror
  • C18D10T20S12
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'd have to say either Tchaikovsky, Bryce and Co. Bakery, or in the Castle, the East Bailey. Tchaikovsky is a jazz club and I just love reading all the threads in there, and the same goes for Bryce and Co. Especially since there's Lulypacksene drama. The East Bailey has so many staircases to get lost in, so I love that too.

Loyalty, Labor, Love

Chartreuse Greene

(04/17/2015 at 15:37)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C14D7T13S7
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Player of the Summer ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist Freesia - Most Spirited
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Chartreuse's favorite IC location is the Menagerie. She loves the creatures!

Zedric's is the Auror's Office. Keeps him away from his family.

Paula's is the Muffin Man. Mmm...

Marlena's is yet to be determined.

I AM your head girl
LAVATE LAS MANOS!!!

Raasiel Albear

(04/17/2015 at 17:58)
Challenge Accepted

The South Tower (music room), and any/every place Ra'as can swim~

And of course, The Silver Phoenix is awesome, if we're looking at shameless promotions~

« Last Edit: 04/30/2015 at 18:19 by Raasiel Albear »

Calypso Ross

(04/17/2015 at 18:33)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Clay's favourite IC location used to be the Menagerie, but for some undisclosed reasons it is now the Quidditch Pitch. It brings back some nice memories.

* Wilhelmina Mason

(04/17/2015 at 21:31)
  • Secretary In-Training
  • C12D6T8S11
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The music room in the South Tower is pretty special.

This is where David told Roelle he didn't want "his usual arrangement" with her and she agreed to be his girlfriend. It's also where Eddie kissed Naomi for the first time.

Frances Severin

(04/18/2015 at 11:57)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D7T6S3
  • ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The rooftop. No doubt about it.

let the only sound
BE THE OVERFLOW

Rin Hunter

(04/18/2015 at 19:23)
  • Ex-chaser for the Falmouth Falcons
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

IC Rin's favorite locations would probably be the Slytherin dorms/common rooms because there isn't anyone to bother her there, the quidditch pitch and probably the music rooms as well. In elsewhere I like godric park, hogsmeade and basically all the shops there.

i feel numb most of the time
THE LOWER I GET THE HIGHER I'LL CLIMB

Eugene Bryce

(04/18/2015 at 19:28)
  • Owner of AB&C Daycare
  • C15D4T15S4
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Iris - Most Friendly
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Oh man. Places I am partial to would be:

Bryce & Co. Bakery because I'm just so proud with how it's grown to what it is now, from just being mentioned in passing to having its own forum. The Muffin Man too I guess but only begrudgingly and because rivaling bakeries is probably the weirdest accidental plot to happen to me. And though things have gotten a little quiet I still love the Daily Prophet, and also the Hogwarts Library despite all you hooligans trYING TO GET INTO THE RESTRICTED SECTION. Linc is somewhere shaking his fist rn. But I probably love the library the most because of Linc's connection to it, and because of the Jacksene snaps every year c:

Geryon Crowley

(04/20/2015 at 15:57)
  • Owner of Crow's Creatures
  • C22D12T26S12
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge ACCEPTED

Am I allowed to say Crow's Creatures? Yes? Yes. Cause I love it. And Bryce & Co. bakery is awesome too. And I always enjoy myself in Wizengamot for some reason.

You can’t learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie

Gregory Noble

(04/21/2015 at 17:20)
Challenge Accepted

Okay, so... In Hogwarts I would say South Tower, because things are always happening and it seems like there is constant snogging going on. It's beautiful. Secondly, over in Elsewhere I really am partial to Clock Tower, for reasons, and Lakeside Walk for other reasons. I like everywhere, really, but I'll probably become attached to Charlie's Chocolate Factory once I make it.

Hana Sato

(04/22/2015 at 05:55)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The rooftops. Even though I don't have that many threads there, it's still my favorite, because I personally want to have a rooftop of my own. ;D

YOU'RE  JUST  ANOTHER  SET  OF  BONES  TO  LAY  TO  REST
i guess it’s time to say goodnight

Captain Price

(04/23/2015 at 12:14)
  • 33rd Infantry - Captain
  • C16T15D7S8
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The rooftop - a lot of things happened up there for my boys. Also, the barracks in Elsewhere. Because Cappie.

don't  say  goodbye to  the  world

until you've lived like kings and queens

Cecily Noble

(04/26/2015 at 21:14)
Challenge Accepted

Godric Park. It's literally the number one reason I had Gardenia and Constance live in Hogsmeade, and I just really love parks.

Rowan Stann

(04/26/2015 at 22:02)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The South Tower. It holds a lot of important memories for many of my characters.

HUFFLEPUFF
hard at work

Viola Ross

(04/26/2015 at 23:18)
  • Gryffindor '42
  • C12D8T9S11
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Both bakeries because of Naola things and Ross things. Tchaikovsky because so many important personal plot things have happened there. I've also always been a fan of the crystal clock tower and can't really say why?

As for Hogwarts - the courtyard and the library.

Tags: