Author Topic: Day Eleven!  (Read 3202 times)

* The Narrator

(04/11/2015 at 00:38)
    • View Profile
The HSNet

Day 11.
Day 11.

A plot you would like to see or write, large-scale or small-scale.

30-Day Challenge

To get the code: hit select, then ctrl/cmd + C to copy!
Code: [Select]
[div style="width:450px; font-family:lavanderia; color:#87a9b5; font-size:60px; box-sizing:border-box; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:right; line-height:60%; margin-top:10px;"]Challenge Accepted[/div]
[div style="box-sizing:border-box; width:450px; border:5px double #87a9b5; padding:10px;"]
[div style="font-family:verdana; color:#666; font-size:12px;"]

Type your response here!

[/div]
[/div]

Joy Detora

(04/11/2015 at 00:41)
  • Auror
  • C18D10T20S12
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

For personal plots, Lucoy reconciliation. These two have fought for so long, but with the upcoming twist in Lucy's life and the forgiveness they both have for each other now I feel like they could really be something again. As for board plots, I want to see some more discrimination and how everybody gets back to normal life after the war.

Ooh, maybe some important files get released to the public? I love that kind of stuff.

you may be good looking
but you're not a piece of art

Raasiel Albear

(04/11/2015 at 03:15)
Challenge Accepted

I've been tossing around some Extraordinaries ideas in the old brain-pan here, given Asher's tendency towards being a rebel and his growing hero complex. I haven't settled on anything yet, but I think it would be a lot of fun to see some of the aftermath play out across Elsewhere. :)

« Last Edit: 04/30/2015 at 18:10 by Raasiel Albear »

Tiberius Owain Paladin

(04/11/2015 at 04:25)
  • Fourth Year
  • C2D2T1S3
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Um mainly family threads are my favorite tbh? Outside my elsewhere ships rip But I'm really lucky to have charries from the PALADINS AND CADWALLADERS and some stuff with them yeyeye. Also my new character who's a disowned son of a new secret family and also G Dragon

I'm most looking forward to threads with my family, The Arais~ (and I guess their cousins the Kandas?) Even though the war in Europe is ending it's not over in Japan for a few months, and afterwards their plans are going to change a lot? There's also a dead uncle who isn't dead, marriages no one knows about, false alliances, blood mixing, and LOTS OF SECRETS. Some stuff with China, too. Eventually. Hopefully.

++Only half of them speak English.

So yeah I'm excited~

here is a shameless link to their page

but ye family things are the best

Theirs would be the Light, his would be theDark:
And from his desolate throne
he watched them compose
A mountainous wall of stone,
to separate themselves from him.
A massive, jagged barricade    
to lock themselves in.

* Chantal Marie Renard

(04/11/2015 at 04:36)
  • Wizengamot Member French Professor
  • C20D15T20S18
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

1. The Headmistress should get married. In the near future or in the more distant future.
2. Wizengamot should allow non-pures in it, either accidentally or not (imagine the scandal).
3. A little house switcharoo in the castle, like the Ravenclaws living in the Hufflepuffs commons, the Hufflepuffs in the Gryffindor Tower and so on. Either due to a prank gone wrong or a prank done right.

I would say those would be some interesting plots to consider. :)

Caius Thorne

(04/11/2015 at 12:32)
  • Seventh Year
  • C9D6T6S8
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Hmm, all I can think of is them muggles discovering the wizarding world, catching people off guard, forcing us into hiding in caves and that whole Salem Witch trials thing all over again. Ridiculous, I know, but I thought I should share my horrible ideas with everyone. Wheeeee. c:

BANG BANG
my baby shot me down

Chartreuse Greene

(04/11/2015 at 14:37)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C14D7T13S7
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Player of the Summer ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist Freesia - Most Spirited
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I would love to have the castle come under attack, again! Partially because I’d like to see Chartreuse go out in a blaze of glory!

I AM your head girl
LAVATE LAS MANOS!!!

Frances Severin

(04/11/2015 at 15:26)
  • Fifth Year
  • C7D7T6S3
  • ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Well. I like secrets. Any riddle, conundrum or general hoodwinking is right up my alley. I also like underground clubs in KA and DA or just exclusive clubs in general, and I'd like to see more crime-related plots in Elsewhere, if for nothing else, then to engage my characters there.

let the only sound
BE THE OVERFLOW

* Flora Blackwell Chaucer

(04/11/2015 at 16:05)
  • Fifth YEAR
  • C5D5S4T4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Oh, so many.

Ellwood-Luxes, I suppose, is one of them-- just in general. things.

I'd also love to see the wrapup of the blood purity plots with the badges and everything-- I guess that kind of goes hand in hand with the end of WWII and all beyond that, etc.

Additionally, with what Frances said: I am suuuuuch a fan of secrets. Intrigue is so fun!

springtime

carried by stones
fairyland all around us

* Wilhelmina Mason

(04/12/2015 at 04:02)
  • Secretary In-Training
  • C12D6T8S11
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Things I enjoy and want to write:

Lighter, funny stuff where magic goes horribly wrong. Especially in Hogwarts with teens trying to learn how to control their magic, there's so many opportunities for chaos and things to just go wrong. There was always stuff happening in the HP books like that. It's so fun - and it encourages creativity.

Another thing that I want, whether its introduced in big plot or one of my person ones, is to put my characters in a position where they have to make a choice. And it's the type of choice that shows who they really are. It's such fun to get to explore their characters in depth, learning what drives them. Moral dilemmas are especially good!

* Waldo Woodrow Angerville

(04/12/2015 at 11:57)
  • Archivist + Administrative Assistant
  • C9D19T14S20
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

This will easily be the destruction of wizengamot in its present-day form. Mainly because I feel like the only matter they care about nowadays is blood purity whilst they should care about more sort of things like economics, alliances with other countries' wizarding communities, how they interact with the muggle community, practically just actually trying to make some decisions that do not involve blood status for once. I would be up for the destruction of the wizengamot in the way that it is overthrown by the populace, I would be up for the destruction of the wizengamot by making it to be a more representative form of the society they have to represent - so that would include fact that those who hail from less pure nests would be allowed into the wizengamot. I am very much into politics and the dynamics that it comes with, but I am sort of disappointed that the potential the Ministry of Magic has on that level is not lived up to. I would like to see a change in that. And let us not ignore that we would all want to see how Loxias would respond to the destruction of all he stands for.

THIS IS THE GOLDEN AGE
of something good & right & real

Calypso Ross

(04/12/2015 at 15:33)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Much as Joy wants a Lucoy reconciliation, I would like to see a Lulypso reconciliation. Hoppy clearly needs to stop pushing all her friends away from her before she dies alone and unloved. :/ I also second Frances with secrets and exclusive clubs.

look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Irma Wolffe

(04/12/2015 at 23:07)
  • Hufflepuff '49
  • C16D9T16S12
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'd like to see a mysterious force causing strong unpredictability in magic- the purer the blood, the stronger the effect.  In essence, those who are more 'pure' are so strongly and unpredictably effected that magic becomes dangerous for them.  They are encouraged to not practice magic- at least until the source of this malady/sickness/whatever is discovered and eradicated.

Everyone would temporarily have more power, but would suffer unpredictability according to blood status- muggleborns would be negligible, halfbloods would be minor, while purebloods suffer from major unpredictability); and the pure elite will of course blame them for the problem.

Rowan Stann

(04/13/2015 at 03:12)
  • Hufflepuff '45
  • C7D4T6S5
  • ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I want to see something hilarious that causes chaos around the school. For example, Professor Proud tries to mess with her age again, but this time it reverses the effect and all of the professors turn into little children. Somehow, this doesn't affect the ones who are already children, so the students are basically the oldest ones in the school now.

Or D-Squad can combine their minds and somehow make that happen. :P

HUFFLEPUFF
hard at work

Geryon Crowley

(04/13/2015 at 10:20)
  • Owner of Crow's Creatures
  • C22D12T26S12
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

ALL THE THINGS. I could spend my day writing this reply, I am sure. But I won't. But yeah, secret stuff is always fantastic, and I'd love to see some more things coming up in Wizengamot - Waldo's idea is brilliant in my opinion. Post-war stuff would be awesome - I am a fan of destruction and rebuild. Kinda brings people together, and tears them apart at once. And boy do I love bad guys! There should be some organized shady-stuff happening! Would be so much fun if there would be some crazy reforms in Hogwarts for a term or so too - for whatever reason. New rules and stuff that would make it really interesting for students and professors to play out.

Ok, I'll stop now.

You can’t learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie

Gregory Noble

(04/13/2015 at 15:58)
Challenge Accepted

Anything with the Noble family. Right now they're my new, shinny bobble and I just want to play with them for a million years. Also, site plots that happen on a large scale are also super fun.

Pandora Duke

(04/16/2015 at 12:50)
  • Adult
  • C15D12T10S8
  • Orchid - Most Beautiful Superlative Winner - Most Gossipy
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'd like for something to be done with the Extraordinary plot since it's kind of just lingering at the moment, but in future I want the Civil Rights Movement to become a site-wide plot more than anything. I may or may not already have a character planned out for that particular decade/period of time. Heh.

Personal plot wise, I need to plan some Borovsky things. They're so incredibly morbid, secretive and dark. I don't think they even realise how frightening/creepy people find them tbh, but yeah, I need to figure all that out. There's a family murder I need to carry out, the introduction of Anastasia and Vladimir's miracle triplet as well as dealing with Russan Mafia the family are associated/involved in.

Come play with us. We have eyebrows.

« Last Edit: 04/16/2015 at 12:57 by Pandora Duke »
YOUR HEART WAS GLASS, I DROPPED IT
champagne problems

Rin Hunter

(04/18/2015 at 19:15)
  • Ex-chaser for the Falmouth Falcons
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I'm stuck for site-wide plots because I'm bad at stuff like this welp. All the suggestions from everyone sound like they'd be fun to play out. Personal plot wise I want to do more angsty stuff with Jun and maybe have some more of him just messing around and not caring about life. I want to have some plots with my new charries as well when I can actually keep up with the posts for my main charries.
i feel numb most of the time
THE LOWER I GET THE HIGHER I'LL CLIMB

Eugene Bryce

(04/18/2015 at 20:42)
  • Owner of AB&C Daycare
  • C15D4T15S4
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Iris - Most Friendly
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

More Bad Guy Crime Things. I love the ministry npc most wanted list and I'm excited to see where that goes, and also this thread with Ossir that I've got my Era in.

Hana Sato

(04/21/2015 at 15:33)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Elsie and I have tossed this idea back and forth for a while, and it's really caught my interest, still - another time warp but this time to the future. Mostly because I've been reading a lot of 'Muggleborns in Hogwarts' posts on Tumblr and just going YES to everything. XD

But that's just for sh*ts and giggles, tbh, I'd really prefer to write something with a lot of angst I can't really write angst all that well, so I try to get as much practice as possible, hahaha. (:

HAVE  YOU  EVER  REALLY  DANCED  ON  THE  EDGE?
just hold my hand and jump

Tags: