Author Topic: Day Seventeen!  (Read 3092 times)

Juniper E-L Steele

(04/26/2015 at 23:36)
  • Adult
  • C27D14T30S14
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

The Warbling Rogue, The Ice Creamery...Knockturn Alley.

* Waldo Woodrow Angerville

(04/28/2015 at 07:27)
  • Archivist + Administrative Assistant
  • C9D19T14S20
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

At elsewhere, there are a few. Tchaikovsky, because it has never failed to make my threads a little bit more interesting and intriguing due to the secretive scenery with shadows that hold more secrets than at any other place and with stragglers who have probably had a couple of drinks too many already. The Ministry of Magic, because I am pretty sure that everyone else has probably already found out fact that I am very fond of playing out politics and the way that it can influence all the boards. And I pretty much adore the struggles to obtain and maintain power, the backroom deals and the wizengamot meetings. Not to mention the Auror Office where a tad tipsy Salazar gets to snark to Martin. Residential Wizarding London is another one of the forums that has a special place in my heart. There is something precious about threading at one of your characters' homes, or at another character's home, for I really feel like the description of the setting can give many insights in the character itself.

When it comes down to the Castle, I have to go with the Rooftops, for a lot of good things have happened there for my characters. Fides meeting up with Ianne more than once, Waldo bumping into Eira there last term and having the cutest thread about their future ambitions and aspirations, Salazar confessing his love interest in Serafina...

HEY
cutie

Mia Lorelei Kedding

(04/29/2015 at 16:05)
  • Ravenclaw '47
  • C14D11T14S23
  • ['46-'47] Duelling Finalist [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

South Tower (diamonds are forever); Slytherin Common Rooms (lol do i really have to explain that i have a Slytherfetish by now); Quidditch Pitch (so many memories); Forbidden Forest (unf awesomely magical).

a princess carved from marble
S M O O T H E R   T H A N   A  S T O R M

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/29/2015 at 23:44)
  • Auror-in-Training
  • C11D19T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

THE MINISTRY I'll get to that later.

Althogh it is hardly used for threading, I love the Crystal Clock Tower. Mostly due to the idea of it: a single point in which all wizards are connected to. In London, there could be fancy pureblood only parties, orphans on the streets, but every wizard, no matter who they are, can hear the bells ringing.

That, and clocktowers are just cool.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

Edmund Wolffe

(04/30/2015 at 15:47)
  • Adult
  • C15D14T14S13
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Hufflepuff Common Room and The Great Hall.

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 22:40)
Challenge Accepted

Well, the problem with that is my favorite places no longer exist. Morgan's Cove from last summer is in my soul, and everywhere at Beauxbatons. *weeps*

Barring that, Residential Wizarding London is really cool. It's really versatile.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 06:03)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Hospital Wing, easily. There's no specific reason, but I love having threads there. Elsewhere-wise, I enjoy threading in the Ministry. I can't really choose a location for Loki since the names change a lot of the time.

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Tags: