Author Topic: Day Fourteen!  (Read 3621 times)

Geryon Crowley

(04/20/2015 at 15:50)
  • Owner of Crow's Creatures
  • C22D12T26S12
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Challenge ACCEPTED

Oh wow, there has been so many. I hope my computer will cooperate and let me put some links in here sometime.

But there has been so many great threads with Crow and Eugene and Elliot especially. And I also really enjoyed doing the Crow/Panda thing after the Institutions. Aslo there has been a lot of fun at the shop with Athena and Darius. Pretty much everything with Crow has been great. Oh - and teaching Transfig! Gosh, that was fun!

Also it's been so much fun threading Sylviel - those two are adorbs. <3

Hana Sato

(04/22/2015 at 05:35)
  • Fourth Year
  • C3D5T4S4
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Well, that's tough one. I'm assuming it means a thread I've loved writing in, but nothing really sticks out to me; I'm not really that satisfied with the way I write, even since before, hahaha.

But I guess it would be that snark thread between Rella and Viv F. I liked how Viv tested Rella's patience and my own snarky writing (I'm not very good at it, hahaha). Sadly, it's unfinished.

For a finished thread that I loved writing in, I guess it would be when Eves told L she hated him, because L being all polite and confused and anxious and confused is typical, yes, but it's the first time I've written him encountering an animal - Eves' pet cat - and it was pretty fun for me to write out.

A  LOVE  YOU  LIGHT  IS  A  LOVE  SOON  GONE
dont bother cause this love is a lie

Captain Price

(04/23/2015 at 14:00)
  • 33rd Infantry - Captain
  • C16T15D7S8
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

There are an absolute ton of threads, and I really couldn't pin them down. Wish You Well was very short but had so much drama and emotions (really, the culmination of years of Scarlette dancing-round); Queen Takes Pawn was a great Sceve thread; gallivanting around Europe with Sanderie was super fun; Maviper proposal pls; and then you've got any and all cappie threads. I love every thread I've ever been in, really. :3

« Last Edit: 04/23/2015 at 14:04 by Captain Price »
then we  burned  the bridges
we're  crossing  over
just  to  see  the

firelight

Cecily Noble

(04/26/2015 at 21:04)
Challenge Accepted

THIS ONE BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST ONE I WAS IN ON HOGGIES, RIDICULOUSLY LONG TITLES, AND FATHERLY RELATIONSHIPS YES PLS

Juniper E-L Steele

(04/26/2015 at 23:02)
  • Adult
  • C27D14T30S14
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Again, this is impossible to say. I have favorites for each of my chars, but probably the ones I enjoy rereading the most involve Sandiper and Maviper. The Rooftops thread with Sands (I believe it was called "Wisps") paired with the 5th year ball and summer snaps. Ugh. All of the feels.

Then there was the Maviper engagement. Bless Mavs for being such a cutie.

* Waldo Woodrow Angerville

(04/28/2015 at 07:05)
  • Archivist + Administrative Assistant
  • C9D19T14S20
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

There is one thread that I recall writing best. And I remember it so well because I was on a holiday, but there was this one thread with another most intriguing character that I was literally dying to find WiFi spots to check the thread for replies. And if there were, I would copy-paste the entire reply to my phone so that I could later type a reply to it on my back then pretty crappy phone. It was probably the effort I made that made that thread so memorable, if not the most interesting dynamics between the two characters.

So, my most favorite thread I have ever been in has to be Decomposers. It is between Loxias Ricardus Junior and Michael Gray, where they dance around each other to prod at each other's weak spots but eventually fail to track them down and therewith outdo the other. This thread gave me so much of both in- and out of character annoyance and irritation that I got more in touch with Loxias than I had been before, so it is definitely the best thread I have been in so far.

THAT’S WHY I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

your heart isn’t dead

Irma Wolffe

(04/28/2015 at 18:18)
  • Hufflepuff '49
  • C16D9T16S12
  • ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions ['43-'44] Prefect Pick!
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

EGIN.  Edmund, Grant, Irma, Nordu.  Irma's first big foray into the world involved climbing a tree to watch a sunset, falling out of said tree, and all the goodness that came with.  I had so much fun with that thread that it pushed me into a strong first year.  My second year was a lot quieter.  I hope to rekindle the fire some this term.

17 SCRIVNER
"Captain"

HUFFLEPUFF QUIDDITCH
1948-49

Aoife MacAffey

(04/29/2015 at 02:08)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D1T2S0
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I can't link it because it's so old and no longer exists but with my first character we used to do in character rp's/pranks that would give us access to other house common rooms.  So we transfigured one of the 7th year Slytherin's Amber, into a cat and the Gryffindors took her into their commons where she then let us all in.  We proceeded to trash the place.  This ended in a series of threads where the power of always being successful took her over and she tried to kill my character Maddy but ended up dying herself.  She was the Slytherin House Ghost for years after that. 

Mia Lorelei Kedding

(04/29/2015 at 15:40)
  • Ravenclaw '47
  • C14D11T14S23
  • ['46-'47] Duelling Finalist [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Quidditch Champions ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Honestly? Nothing comes to mind. It's not for lack of trying or an attempt to stage a cop-out, either; rather, there are just so many wonderful threads I've been in that I can't choose one over the other. It's like asking a person which thread of a tapestry they like best. Granted, I might have favorites for each of my characters, but even then it's all about the plurals.
a princess carved from marble
S M O O T H E R   T H A N   A  S T O R M

Aethelstan G. Lowsley

(04/29/2015 at 23:37)
  • Auror-in-Training
  • C11D19T5S5
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Always be Single
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

I can't get a link for this one, as the castle is closed. However, I think the most fun I ever had was at the Slytherin House party as Nora. First, she scored Titus as a date (IE, a way to get a ticket). Then, she beat Lysander at poker with the worst possible hand (2/7 different suites, I think), then had some birthday cake with Gabby. What could be better?

Of threads of significance, the Wizengamot thread with the blood status was probably the most important thread I was in. It was also the first time someone PMed me to say how much they loved my reactions, which makes it rank high up there on the list of favourite things.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair.'

Edmund Wolffe

(04/30/2015 at 15:42)
  • Adult
  • C15D14T14S13
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['43-'44] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

With my old character a particularly memorable one comes to mind with Genvevieve, Rhiannnon Teg, Lucas Cobb, and Leo Grant. I believe it was at Damian and Luthein’s wedding. All kinds of scandal. I love some good soap opera drama.

Rin Hunter

(04/30/2015 at 16:43)
  • Ex-chaser for the Falmouth Falcons
  • C12D8T11S13
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions ['45-'46] Prefect Pick! ['44-'45] Prefect Pick! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge ['43-'44] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['43-'44] Prefect Pick! ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

This one comes to mind, because everyone loves shady criminal organisation stuff.

i am not afraid

TO KEEP ON LIVING

Maël Rey-Cadwallader

(04/30/2015 at 22:51)
Challenge Accepted

A Scientific Method was my first proper thread with Felix Oliveroot-Leontine, and it has literally changed my life. Seriously.

Ursula Nonpareil

(05/01/2015 at 05:51)
  • Resistance Member & Sergeant, 101st Broom Battalion & Secretary
  • C11D5T10S7
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Challenge Accepted

Even though I've been in many amazing threads, I would have to say ... Peripeteia which featured Daries and Ursula. Emotions and tension ran high, let's say. Not to mention that I was lucky enough to be in a thread with two talented writers. <3

HAVE YOU WRAPPED AROUND OUR TRIGGER FINGER

QUEEN BEE YELLOW; YOU'RE THE SKIN FOR OUR STINGER

WE'LL MAKE YOU SWOON, MAKE IT HURT

Tags: