Student applications are open for the 1971-72 term!

Author Topic: Special Request Templates  (Read 1641 times)

* The Narrator

(13/06/2021 at 11:05)
    • View Profile
Special Request Templates
---

Special requests cover a variety of requests, including but not limited to requests for: magical objects, magical powers, exceptional levels, unusual or magical pets, unusual occupations/shops, and complicated/unusual plotlines.

Please read the Special Request Guidelines for further information before submitting a special request.

All special requests should be PMed to an administrator. If you have any queries about whether or not you should submit a special request for something, please contact an administrator for further advice.

Templates for each type of special request can be found below. If you cannot find a template specific to your special request, please contact an administrator for further advice on how to proceed with your special request.

Index of Special Request Templates

« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:40 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

(13/06/2021 at 11:05)
    • View Profile

Special Request: Exceptional Levels

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

Brief Character History: Please write 1-3 paragraphs briefly outlining your character and their history; alternatively, you can link your character's application if they have one.

→ MAGICAL LEVELS.

Are you requesting extra levels, unbalanced levels, or both?

Requested Charms Level:

Reasoning for Requested Charms Level:

Requested Divination Level:

Reasoning for Requested Divination Level:

Requested Transfiguration Level:

Reasoning for Requested Transfiguration Level:

Requested Conjuring/Summoning Level:

Reasoning for Requested Conjuring/Summoning Level:

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay:

Mr. Grunch smirked as he stepped into the shadows beneath the overhanging eaves at the side of the street. There was a sort of alcove here, where two buildings came together, and the wall was set back just a couple of feet to make space for a drain from the battered lead guttering. It made it difficult to see if anyone was standing there until you were almost on top of it, and the shape of the roof up above cast an almost permanent shadow even then.

There were a number of such places along Knockturn Alley and Mr. Grunch knew them all.

Seeing nobody was nearby, he quickly cast the concealment spell that would obscure his features, making him unrecognisable, just a blur beneath the cowl of his thick, but worn, robes. He knew his target, had identified them some time before, as they entered the Alley. He had shadowed them discreetly, and now, he knew, they were heading back out again, towards the safety of the better-lit Diagon Alley.

He heard the footsteps approaching. This was it, then. Just before they reached the alcove, he stepped out suddenly in front of his target, wand raised and ready.

"Give me all yer galleons, and any jewellery ya got! Don't try to hide nothin', 'cause I'll know, right? Do it now!"

Roleplay Response:

Type your response (approximately 3 paragraphs) here.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

How long have you been a member of this site?

Which other characters do you play?

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=200]http://hogwarts-school.net/images/hogwartslogo.png[/img]

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Exceptional Levels[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.[/size][/font]

[b]Name of Character:[/b]

[b]Age of Character:[/b]

[b]Brief Character History:[/b] [i]Please write 1-3 paragraphs briefly outlining your character and their history; alternatively, you can link your character's application if they have one.[/i]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ MAGICAL LEVELS.[/size][/font]

[b]Are you requesting extra levels, unbalanced levels, or both?[/b]

[b]Requested Charms Level:[/b]

[b]Reasoning for Requested Charms Level:[/b]

[b]Requested Divination Level:[/b]

[b]Reasoning for Requested Divination Level:[/b]

[b]Requested Transfiguration Level:[/b]

[b]Reasoning for Requested Transfiguration Level:[/b]

[b]Requested Conjuring/Summoning Level:[/b]

[b]Reasoning for Requested Conjuring/Summoning Level:[/b]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.[/size][/font]

[b]Roleplay:[/b]

Mr. Grunch smirked as he stepped into the shadows beneath the overhanging eaves at the side of the street. There was a sort of alcove here, where two buildings came together, and the wall was set back just a couple of feet to make space for a drain from the battered lead guttering. It made it difficult to see if anyone was standing there until you were almost on top of it, and the shape of the roof up above cast an almost permanent shadow even then.

There were a number of such places along Knockturn Alley and Mr. Grunch knew them all.

Seeing nobody was nearby, he quickly cast the concealment spell that would obscure his features, making him unrecognisable, just a blur beneath the cowl of his thick, but worn, robes. He knew his target, had identified them some time before, as they entered the Alley. He had shadowed them discreetly, and now, he knew, they were heading back out again, towards the safety of the better-lit Diagon Alley.

He heard the footsteps approaching. This was it, then. Just before they reached the alcove, he stepped out suddenly in front of his target, wand raised and ready.

"Give me all yer galleons, and any jewellery ya got! Don't try to hide nothin', 'cause I'll know, right? Do it now!"

[b]Roleplay Response:[/b]

[i]Type your response (approximately 3 paragraphs) here.[/i]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ PLAYER INFORMATION.[/size][/font]

[b]How long have you been a member of this site?[/b]

[b]Which other characters do you play?[/b]
« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:41 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

(13/06/2021 at 11:06)
    • View Profile

Special Request: Unusual Physical Characteristics

→ BASIC INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

Brief Character History: Please write 1-3 paragraphs briefly outlining your character and their history; alternatively, you can link your character's application if they have one.

→ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS.

What unusual physical characteristic are you requesting? e.g. extensive or magical scarring, extensive or magical tattoos, non-human heritage.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this physical characteristic(s):

Is this physical characteristic magical in nature or does it have any associated powers/magical effects? If so, please specify.

How did your character get this physical characteristic?

How does your character feel about this physical characteristic?

How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this physical characteristic?

Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this physical characteristic? If so, please specify.

Do you have any plans to use this physical characteristic as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on the physical characteristic you are requesting.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Unusual Physical Characteristics[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ BASIC INFORMATION.[/size][/font]

[b]Brief Character History:[/b] [i]Please write 1-3 paragraphs briefly outlining your character and their history; alternatively, you can link your character's application if they have one.[/i]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS.[/size][/font]

[b]What unusual physical characteristic are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. extensive or magical scarring, extensive or magical tattoos, non-human heritage.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this physical characteristic(s):[/b]

[b]Is this physical characteristic magical in nature or does it have any associated powers/magical effects? If so, please specify.[/b]

[b]How did your character get this physical characteristic?[/b]

[b]How does your character feel about this physical characteristic? [/b]

[b]How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this physical characteristic?[/b]

[b]Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this physical characteristic? If so, please specify.[/b]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this physical characteristic as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on the physical characteristic you are requesting.[/i]

« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:41 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Unusual Plot

→ BASIC INFORMATION.

Names of Characters Involved:

Ages of Characters Involved:

Is this plot ongoing or part of your character's background?

→ PLOT.

Plot Premise: Provide a brief description of the requested plot line.

Potential Conclusions: Provide a brief description of how you would like the plot to play out. If you are open to multiple plot conclusions, please list all of these.

Structure: Provide a brief description of how this plot will play out structurally, e.g. will it be a series of threads, one single thread, referenced as background context only, etc.

Other Relevant Details: If there are any other relevant details to this plot that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Unusual Plot[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ BASIC INFORMATION.[/size][/font]

[b]Names of Characters Involved:[/b]

[b]Ages of Characters Involved:[/b]

[b]Is this plot ongoing or part of your character's background?[/b]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ PLOT.[/size][/font]

[b]Plot Premise:[/b] [i]Provide a brief description of the requested plot line.[/i]

[b]Potential Conclusions:[/b] [i]Provide a brief description of how you would like the plot to play out. If you are open to multiple plot conclusions, please list all of these.[/i]

[b]Structure:[/b] [i]Provide a brief description of how this plot will play out structurally, e.g. will it be a series of threads, one single thread, referenced as background context only, etc.[/i]

[b]Other Relevant Details:[/b] [i]If there are any other relevant details to this plot that you haven't yet covered, include those here.[/i]

« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:42 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: School Year Repeat

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

→ SCHOOL YEAR REPEAT.

What school year is your character currently in?

What school year do you want to repeat?

Why is your character repeating the year? Please note that we only allow characters to repeat a school year in special circumstances (e.g. poor physical or mental health has required them to be physically absent from school). Failing classes/exams IC or OOC, poor IC behaviour, or failure to check into the returning thread at the end of term does not automatically make your character eligible to repeat a year.

How will repeating a school year help with character development?

Characters who are repeating a year are not eligible to claim any magical levels for the term before the repeat term. This is to ensure that players are repeating a year for IC reasons only and to prevent exploitation of the castle levelling system. Please confirm that you understand you will forfeit any levels earned for the relevant term. e.g. your character is in their fourth year in 1961-62. You submit a request to repeat fourth year in 1962-63, which is approved. You cannot claim any magical levels earned during the 1961-62 term.

Other Relevant Details: If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses either on the reason(s) for your character repeating the school year or on the point at which the decision to repeat the school year is made.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: School Year Repeat[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ SCHOOL YEAR REPEAT.[/size][/font]

[b]What school year is your character currently in?[/b]

[b]What school year do you want to repeat?[/b]

[b]Why is your character repeating the year?[/b] [i]Please note that we only allow characters to repeat a school year in special circumstances (e.g. poor physical or mental health has required them to be physically absent from school). Failing classes/exams IC or OOC, poor IC behaviour, or failure to check into the returning thread at the end of term does not automatically make your character eligible to repeat a year.[/i]

[b]How will repeating a school year help with character development?[/b]

[b]Characters who are repeating a year are not eligible to claim any magical levels for the term before the repeat term. This is to ensure that players are repeating a year for IC reasons only and to prevent exploitation of the castle levelling system. Please confirm that you understand you will forfeit any levels earned for the relevant term.[/b] [i]e.g. your character is in their fourth year in 1961-62. You submit a request to repeat fourth year in 1962-63, which is approved. You cannot claim any magical levels earned during the 1961-62 term.[/i]

[b]Other Relevant Details:[/b] If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses either on the reason(s) for your character repeating the school year or on the point at which the decision to repeat the school year is made.[/i]

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Special Ability

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

→ SPECIAL ABILITY.

What special ability are you requesting? e.g. Animagus, empathy, medium, seer, legilimency, occlumency, lycanthropy, Metamorphmagus, Parselmouth, wandless magic, etc.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this special ability:

How did your character get this special ability?

How does your character feel about this special ability?

How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this special ability?

Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this special ability? If so, please specify.

Do you have any plans to use this special ability as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Characters are required to register special abilities with the Ministry of Magic. Please confirm that your character has registered their ability with the Ministry of Magic; alternatively, please provide a specific reason clarifying why they have not registered their ability with the Ministry.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses either on your character realising they have their special ability or on your character learning how to use their special ability. The option you pick will depend upon whether your character's special ability is genetic/inherent or a skill they must learn/have learnt.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Special Ability[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ SPECIAL ABILITY.[/size][/font]

[b]What special ability are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. Animagus, empathy, medium, seer, legilimency, occlumency, lycanthropy, Metamorphmagus, Parselmouth, wandless magic, etc.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this special ability:[/b]

[b]How did your character get this special ability?[/b]

[b]How does your character feel about this special ability? [/b]

[b]How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this special ability?[/b]

[b]Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this special ability? If so, please specify.[/b]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this special ability as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Characters are required to register special abilities with the Ministry of Magic. Please confirm that your character has registered their ability with the Ministry of Magic; alternatively, please provide a specific reason clarifying why they have not registered their ability with the Ministry.[/b]

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses either on your character realising they have their special ability or on your character learning how to use their special ability. The option you pick will depend upon whether your character's special ability is genetic/inherent or a skill they must learn/have learnt.[/i]

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Unusual Pet

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

→ UNUSUAL PET.

What unusual pet are you requesting?

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this pet: If the pet is magical, please ensure that you include the Ministry of Magic classification.

How did your character get this pet?

Do you have any plans to use this pet as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Is this pet illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated pets are less likely to be approved.

Other relevant details. If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character interacting with the pet you are requesting.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Unusual Pet[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ UNUSUAL PET.[/size][/font]

[b]What unusual pet are you requesting?[/b]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this pet:[/b] [i]If the pet is magical, please ensure that you include the [url=https://harrypotter.fandom.com/wiki/Ministry_of_Magic_Classification]Ministry of Magic classification[/url].[/i]

[b]How did your character get this pet?[/b]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this pet as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Is this pet illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated pets are less likely to be approved.[/i]

[b]Other relevant details.[/b] [i]If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.[/i]

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character interacting with the pet you are requesting.[/i]

« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:43 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Unusual/High-Level Occupation

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

→ UNUSUAL / HIGH-LEVEL OCCUPATION.

What unusual or specific high-level occupation are you requesting? e.g. magical artefact collector or trader, magical artist, spell creator, shopkeeper who owns a shop which sells unusual/rare/dangerous goods (magical or mundane), department head at the Ministry of Magic/St. Mungo's, etc.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this occupation:

How did your character get this occupation?

Is a certain number of magical levels required for your character to do this occupation successfully? If so, does your character have the required number of magical levels or have you submitted an exceptional levels request to cover this?

If you are requesting to be a department head at the Ministry of Magic or St. Mungo's, please provide details on your character's employment background, including evidence of all terms that your character has 'passed' the relevant institution.

Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this occupation? If so, please specify.

Do you have any plans to use this occupation as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Other relevant details. If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character working within the occupation you are requesting.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Unusual/High-Level Occupation[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ UNUSUAL / HIGH-LEVEL OCCUPATION.[/size][/font]

[b]What unusual or specific high-level occupation are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. magical artefact collector or trader, magical artist, spell creator, shopkeeper who owns a shop which sells unusual/rare/dangerous goods (magical or mundane), department head at the Ministry of Magic/St. Mungo's, etc.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this occupation:[/b]

[b]How did your character get this occupation?[/b]

[b]Is a certain number of magical levels required for your character to do this occupation successfully? If so, does your character have the required number of magical levels or have you submitted an exceptional levels request to cover this?[/b]

[b]If you are requesting to be a department head at the Ministry of Magic or St. Mungo's, please provide details on your character's employment background, including evidence of all terms that your character has 'passed' the relevant institution.[/b]

[b]Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this occupation? If so, please specify.[/b]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this occupation as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Other relevant details.[/b] [i]If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.[/i]

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character working within the occupation you are requesting.[/i]

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Magical Artefact

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name of Character:

Age of Character:

→ MAGICAL ARTEFACT.

What magical artefact are you requesting? e.g. time turner, invisibility cloak, basilisk fang, cursed family jewellery, enchanted notebook, etc.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this magical artefact:

How did your character get this magical artefact?

How does your character feel about this magical artefact?

How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this magical artefact?

Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this magical artefact? If so, please specify.

Do you have any plans to use this magical artefact as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Is this artefact illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated artefacts are less likely to be approved.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Roleplay: Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character interacting with the magical artefact you are requesting.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Magical Artefact[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ MAGICAL ARTEFACT.[/size][/font]

[b]What magical artefact are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. time turner, invisibility cloak, basilisk fang, cursed family jewellery, enchanted notebook, etc.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this magical artefact:[/b]

[b]How did your character get this magical artefact?[/b]

[b]How does your character feel about this magical artefact?[/b]

[b]How do others (e.g. family, friends, strangers) react to this magical artefact?[/b]

[b]Has your character had any negative or challenging experiences as a result of this magical artefact? If so, please specify.[/b]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this magical artefact as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Is this artefact illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated artefacts are less likely to be approved.[/i]

[b]Roleplay:[/b] [i]Write a brief roleplay sample (approximately 3 paragraphs) which focuses on your character interacting with the magical artefact you are requesting.[/i]

* The Narrator

(13/06/2021 at 11:07)
    • View Profile

Special Request: Original Potion

→ ORIGINAL POTION.

What original potion are you requesting?

Who created this potion? This can be your character, an NPC, or 'unknown'.

When was this potion created? This can be a specific year or 'unknown'.

What ingredients are required for this potion? List all ingredients and the amount of each ingredient needed.

Are any of these ingredients rare, illegal to own, or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? If so, please explain how your character obtained them.

What are this potion's physical characteristics? Describe the potion's colouration, viscosity, and any other relevant details.

What are the intended effects of this potion?

Does this potion have any potential side effects? If so, please provide details.

How difficult is this potion to brew? Use one of the following options: simple, advanced, difficult, unknown.

Brewing Instructions. Please provide brewing instructions in a list/bullet point format.

Do you have any plans to use this potion as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Is this potion illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated potions are less likely to be approved.

Other Relevant Details: If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

Are you willing to create a wiki page for this potion? Please note that a wiki page is a requirement for all original potions.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Original Potion[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ ORIGINAL POTION.[/size][/font]

[b]What original potion are you requesting?[/b]

[b]Who created this potion?[/b] [i]This can be your character, an NPC, or 'unknown'.[/i]

[b]When was this potion created?[/b] [i]This can be a specific year or 'unknown'.[/i]

[b]What ingredients are required for this potion?[/b] [i]List all ingredients and the amount of each ingredient needed.[/i]

[b]Are any of these ingredients rare, illegal to own, or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? If so, please explain how your character obtained them.[/b]

[b]What are this potion's physical characteristics?[/b] [i]Describe the potion's colouration, viscosity, and any other relevant details.[/i]

[b]What are the intended effects of this potion?[/b]

[b]Does this potion have any potential side effects? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]How difficult is this potion to brew?[/b] [i]Use one of the following options: simple, advanced, difficult, unknown.[/i]

[b]Brewing Instructions.[/b] [i]Please provide brewing instructions in a list/bullet point format.[/i]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this potion as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Is this potion illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated potions are less likely to be approved.[/i]

[b]Other Relevant Details:[/b] [i]If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.[/i]

[b]Are you willing to create a wiki page for this potion?[/b] [i]Please note that a wiki page is a requirement for all original potions.[/i]

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Powerful Potion

→ POWERFUL POTION.

What powerful potion are you requesting? e.g. Amortentia, Felix Felicis, Veritaserum, etc.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this potion:

How did your character get this potion?

How are you planning to use this potion?

Is this potion illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated potions are less likely to be approved.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Powerful Potion[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ POWERFUL POTION.[/size][/font]

[b]What powerful potion are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. Amortentia, Felix Felicis, Veritaserum, etc.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this potion:[/b]

[b]How did your character get this potion?[/b]

[b]How are you planning to use this potion?[/b]

[b]Is this potion illegal to own or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated potions are less likely to be approved.[/i]

[b]Other Relevant Details:[/b] If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.

« Last Edit: 13/06/2021 at 11:44 by Calypso Ross »

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Original Spell

→ ORIGINAL SPELL.

What original spell are you requesting?

Who created this spell? This can be your character, an NPC, or 'unknown'. Please note that if your character created the spell, you are required to have at least level 20 in the relevant magical branch (Charms, Conjuring/Summoning, Divination, or Transfiguration).

When was this spell created? This can be a specific year or 'unknown'.

What branch of magic does this spell fall under? Use one of the following options: Charms, Conjuring/Summoning, Divination, Transfiguration.

What are the intended effects of this spell?

How do you pronounce the spell's incantation?

Is this spell going to be taught in a played lesson? If so, please confirm who is teaching the spell in which year and lesson. e.g. 'Ella Galanis; 1952-53; Conjuring & Summoning Lesson 3.'

Describe the etymology of/the reasoning behind the spell's incantation.

How is the spell cast? e.g. is there a specific wand movement, are there any other requirements for casting?

Are there any physical effects when casting? e.g. red sparks, a rush of air, etc.

What are the magical level requirements for this spell? Some spells will have a 'fixed' magical level, e.g. Wingardium Leviosa can be cast at C2. Some spells work on a sliding scale, e.g. Accio can be cast at S1, but higher levels are required to perform the spell over a greater distance, with a greater weight, etc. If your spell works on a sliding scale, please provide details on the spell's effects at different magical levels.

Do you have any plans to use this spell as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.

Is this spell illegal to perform or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated spells are less likely to be approved.

Are you willing to create a wiki page for this spell? Please note that a wiki page is a requirement for all original spells.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Original Spell[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ ORIGINAL SPELL.[/size][/font]

[b]What original spell are you requesting?[/b]

[b]Who created this spell?[/b] [i]This can be your character, an NPC, or 'unknown'. Please note that if your character created the spell, you are required to have at least level 20 in the relevant magical branch (Charms, Conjuring/Summoning, Divination, or Transfiguration).[/i]

[b]When was this spell created?[/b] [i]This can be a specific year or 'unknown'.[/i]

[b]What branch of magic does this spell fall under?[/b] [i]Use one of the following options: Charms, Conjuring/Summoning, Divination, Transfiguration.[/i]

[b]What are the intended effects of this spell?[/b]

[b]How do you pronounce the spell's incantation?[/b]

[b]Is this spell going to be taught in a played lesson? If so, please confirm who is teaching the spell in which year and lesson.[/b] [i]e.g. 'Ella Galanis; 1952-53; Conjuring & Summoning Lesson 3.'[/i]

[b]Describe the etymology of/the reasoning behind the spell's incantation.[/b]

[b]How is the spell cast?[/b] [i]e.g. is there a specific wand movement, are there any other requirements for casting?[/i]

[b]Are there any physical effects when casting?[/b] [i]e.g. red sparks, a rush of air, etc.[/i]

[b]What are the magical level requirements for this spell?[/b] [i]Some spells will have a 'fixed' magical level, e.g. Wingardium Leviosa can be cast at C2. Some spells work on a sliding scale, e.g. Accio can be cast at S1, but higher levels are required to perform the spell over a greater distance, with a greater weight, etc. If your spell works on a sliding scale, please provide details on the spell's effects at different magical levels.[/i]

[b]Do you have any plans to use this spell as a plot point in future threads? If so, please provide details.[/b]

[b]Is this spell illegal to perform or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated spells are less likely to be approved.[/i]

[b]Other Relevant Details:[/b] [i]If there are any other relevant details that you haven't yet covered, include those here.[/i]

[b]Are you willing to create a wiki page for this spell?[/b] [i]Please note that a wiki page is a requirement for all original spells.[/i]

* The Narrator

• View Profile

Special Request: Powerful Spell

→ POWERFUL SPELL.

What powerful spell are you requesting? e.g. undetectable extension charm, unforgivable curse, creation of magical object, summoning of intelligent being, etc.

Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this spell:

How are you planning to use this spell?

Is this spell illegal to perform or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic? Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated spells are less likely to be approved.

→ PLAYER INFORMATION.

[font=archer][size=25px]Special Request: Powerful Spell[/size][/font][/center]

[hr][hr]

[font=archer][size=20px]→ POWERFUL SPELL.[/size][/font]

[b]What powerful spell are you requesting?[/b] [i]e.g. undetectable extension charm, unforgivable curse, creation of magical object, summoning of intelligent being, etc.[/i]

[b]Provide a brief description (1-2 sentences) of this spell:[/b]

[b]How are you planning to use this spell?[/b]

[b]Is this spell illegal to perform or otherwise regulated by the Ministry of Magic?[/b] [i]Bear in mind that illegal or heavily-regulated spells are less likely to be approved.[/i]

Tags: