We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Orphanage Directory  (Read 2945 times)

Antonius Fittleworth

(12/07/2021 at 16:24)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Any chance we get get the list of orphans linked to the individual apps of each orphan? It stands to reason that the residents would know the gist of each other's backgrounds, and as someone with a new orphan character myself, being able to look them over would be really useful in terms of familiarizing oneself with the cast of characters prospective orphans are going to be interacting with, and help with plot ideas and so on.

Also, I wouldn't hate a floor plan or small description of the interior and immediate exterior of the orphanage either.
« Last Edit: 13/07/2021 at 15:35 by Antonius Fittleworth »

Calypso Ross

(24/08/2021 at 20:50)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi Antonius,

You should be able to locate players' apps by going to the Sorting Hat board and typing the character's name into the search bar at the top of the page. This should bring up their accepted application. Alternatively, you can go to the Sorting Hat board --> Resources tab (top right corner) --> Memberlist --> Search for Members --> type their name into the search. This should bring up their profile. Click on their profile, and you can then click 'Posts' beneath their avatar. This should also bring up any posts they have made on the Sorting Hat board, including their application.

I appreciate that's a little bit more time-consuming for you, but the admin team have quite a lot of other tasks which take priority, so it's probably best all around if you use the suggested routes above to locate accepted applications!

If we have capacity in future, we'll also add in a floor plan and description of the Home, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, we have quite a lot of other more pressing tasks to complete, so it's likely that you won't see this implemented immediately.

Thanks for your suggestion!
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Tags: