Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Autumn Holland  (Read 1181 times)

Autumn Holland

(21/05/2012 at 04:30)
  • Healer - Spell Damage
  • C10 D11 T6 S5
    • View Profile

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Autumn Holland.

Education: 
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Residence:
London, England

Healer

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
St.Mungo's Hospital.

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 17
  • Transfiguration: 13
  • Divination: 14
  • Summoning: 12
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Sophie Lebovitz

Special Phrase: Tibbles Beard of Power

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
I was born in London and lived with my mother and brother who are muggles. I never knew magic ever existed in the real world. I use to go to a muggle school, ten blocks down from my house, until I received a letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I was excited to find out I was a witch, and my family supported me. I have met new friends at school and learned a lot about the magic world. I get to meet creatures up front and had my own wand. Life was good until my mother had gotten sick. I thought since I’m a witch, I will be able to heal her in not time. A couple of month I found that it wasn’t easy, she didn’t got better and just laid down on the bed. I felt hopeless and cried for not healing my mom. Sadly, she died and I felt lonely, but I still had my brother to protect me and care for me. From that moment on, I started to learn about the magic of healing more. It was fascinating; I started to take extra class in charms and potions because I couldn’t help learning more. Once I graduate from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I started to look for work as a healer. That’s where I found that St.Mungo’s Hospital is the perfect place to work at. It’s the best hospital for witches and wizards, also there are professionals that can teach me new stuff or I’m able to teach the training healers. So I applied to St.Mungo’s Hospital to get a position, hopefully I get in. I still live in London, in an apartment with my cat and I really feel like its home.  I like to volunteer at new exciting places.

ROLEPLAY
Reply as your character to the following:

It was impossible for Dianne to stay out of trouble. It wasn't that she was looking for trouble, it's just that trouble always managed to find her. Today she wished she could find something equally familiar but more comforting.

The five-year old girl hugged her puffskein closer to her and brushed her face in its soft fur for comfort. She had named him herself and he was always her special pet. No she was certain she had never gone down this side street before. Her anxiety increased every second as darkness fell as she walked down the road. A loud noise came to her left and she buried her face in her pet's fur completely. The scared girl bolted the opposite way slamming the both of them into the wall of the nearest building. Tottering back a few steps she found a door a few feet to her right and ran to open it. What light there was inside spilled out into the darkness and she spilled into the room.

Once in, she was caught between the impulse to curl her cloak up more tightly around her and loosen her grip on it. She wasn't alone anymore but she was now among strangers instead, which was nearly as terrifying. Her puffskein had recovered from the shock of the wall and now was purring contentedly as the girl hugged it, causing a mildly calming effect on the girl. Gathering her courage, she marched up to the nearest person, pulled on the nearest clothing hem and blurted out in a loud voice:

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She paused to draw a breath in her nearly never-ending sentence, "He misses my and his mommy."

To explain the scared girl held up the custard-colored puffskein. Sambundeakin the puffskein, however simply purred as if nothing on earth was wrong in the world.

Roleplay Response:
Autumn was walking down the stores like everyday to see what’s new. Until she heard a girl shout.

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She not hurried towards girl because it may frighten her, so she calmly walks toward her and told her. “ It’s okay honey, there is nothing be afraid, you’re at Diagon Alley. Do you need help in finding your parents?”

Autumn took the little girl hand and tried to look for her parents.  She remembers that she was hungry, so there was a coffee shop nearby and gave her milk with cookies. While they were eating she told her, “ Just finish your food and tell me your name, so that we can contact your parents.” Autumn smile while drinking her coffee.

Professor Tibble

(21/05/2012 at 19:18)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
Your magic levels add up to more than the usual maximum of 32. Could you please amend them?

Otherwise, I'm happy to accept the application.
"You die in the dream, you wake up in reality. Ask me what happens if you die in reality."

"What happens?"

"You die, stupid - that's why it's called reality."

- The Dream Lord, 'Amy's Choice'

Autumn Holland

(21/05/2012 at 21:06)
  • Healer - Spell Damage
  • C10 D11 T6 S5
    • View Profile
Requested Magic Levels:

Charms: 12
    Transfiguration:3
    Divination: 9
    Summoning: 5

Professor Tibble

(23/05/2012 at 20:07)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
Better, but remember that your lowest level cannot be less than half your highest level.
"Ice can burn. Sofas can read. It's a big universe."

- The Doctor, 'Amy's Choice'

Autumn Holland

(26/05/2012 at 03:45)
  • Healer - Spell Damage
  • C10 D11 T6 S5
    • View Profile
Requested Magic Levels:

Charms: 5
    Transfiguration: 13
    Divination: 9
    Summoning: 5

Professor Tibble

(26/05/2012 at 13:34)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
Sorry, but although you can round down, 5 is less than half 13, so I'm afraid you'll need to try again.

I have however, accepted the character to the boards, so you can start playing there if you wish.
"You threw the manual into a supernova? Why?."

"Because I disagreed with it. Stop talking to me when I'm cross!"

- The Doctor, 'Amy's Choice'

Autumn Holland

(29/05/2012 at 20:48)
  • Healer - Spell Damage
  • C10 D11 T6 S5
    • View Profile
Requested Magic Levels:

Charms: 10.
    Transfiguration: 6.
    Divination: 11.