Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Rostislav Borovsky - Elsewhere Adult  (Read 637 times)

Rostislav Borovsky

(16/04/2014 at 16:31)

E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Rostislav Borovsky

Education: 
Durmstrang.

Residence:
Daemon Manor, Cheshire.

Occupation
Auror for the Russian Ministry and a diplomat.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
The Ministry

Requested Magic Levels:
Adult characters have 32 starting levels to distribute across these four categories (less levels can be used if you so desire, but no more than 32). The number of levels on the lowest ability must be at least half of the highest ability.

If you want levels above the usual 32 total, or a significantly uneven distribution of starting levels, please fill out and submit the Special Request form here.

• Charms: 18
  • Divination: 22.
  • Transfiguration: 15.
  • Summoning: 18.
I've sent a levels request to an admin!

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Pandora Duke, Anastasia Borovsky...etc.

Biography: (300 words minimum.)

Borovsky Place
July 10th, 1941

I am visiting with Uncle Sevastian and Aunt Reina. I will never get used to seeing him as a ghost, but at least he is not gone forever and can still serve as my true father figure.

Aunt Reina is looking particularly ancient. This pleases me. It can't possibly be long until the old witch passes on considering she is a septuagenarian. Then, I suspect dear Father will take over as head of the Borovskys and I will - or will make myself - second in line to the title.

It is rather warm out. The children are on the grounds, all except for my oldest who is playing the piano for our enjoyment. Apollo, my wife, is at my side pretending to listen to what Aunt Reina has to say. Neither of us care for her words but I promise to visit at least once a week, not including our afternoons together at church on Sunday.

Britain is becoming rather tedious. We never intended to stay this long but the war caused the borders to shut earlier than I had expected. We had to extend our WiSA's because of this and buy a house. The children also had to be pulled from Durmstrang and are now temporarily attending Hogwarts.

Apollo wanted them home schooled but they cannot be around whilst I have important business matters to attend to.

I am more than certain my cousins have been asked to infiltrate the Ministry here in Britain. Viktor has been working undercover for as long as I can remember. In Russia, he is a spy, in Britain he is simply an ambassador for Russia. I am proud but forever envious of his status.

I should be the one with power, not my cousins. They are older by ten years so of course they are ahead, but Viktor won't be around forever. Not with his brother, Nikolai, around.

We all know he got rid of Maxim but we cannot taint the Borovsky name with Nikolai's betrayal. Once Viktor is gone, I shall take care of Nikolai.

No one will stop me.

R.B.

Note to self: Poker on Friday.

Roleplay: 
You come across one of these posts on the site. Please select one & reply as your character:

Option One -
Amelia Nixon was many things, but she was never a pushover reporter that people could just usher away with a busy shuffle past. She was dedicated and eager to cut to the very middle of the current political tensions because she was Amelia Nixon and her articles would most certainly become front page material.

“Sir, please! It’s for the Prophet, how do you feel-“

Another one brushed passed her, the shuffling busy masses making their way through Diagon Alley for the lunchtime rush. This had been the best possible time to get people, but none of them were giving her anything to go with.

Only momentarily discouraged, the short red headed lady took a seat on a nearby bench. Her quill resting in her left hand and her notepad ready in the opposite hand. Amelia pouted, tapping the quill against her leg as she scanned the waves of people for somebody - anybody - who looked like they had something to say.

She had been dreaming of her name in bold print, Amelia Nixon: The Source of Today’s Tomorrow. She had been dreaming of the larger office and the secretaries that would fetch her the morning coffee and fetch her anything she needed. The VIP interviews and the most exclusive press passes. But all Amelia had was a page seventeen piece on the rising number of frogs in London.

Hardened by a day of no success, the reporter stood up and started to trod off down the alley. A loose stone on the cobble path caught her heel, sending the distraught girl toppling down to the ground.

“Merlin’s fog watch, my heel is broken! Help!” she yelled as she tried desperately to recover her shoe frantically in the middle of the Diagon Alley moving crowds.

Roleplay Response:

The morning sun illuminated Rostislav's sharp features as he made his way through Diagon Alley with his cane in his hand and his large black wolf, Tybalt, by his side who growled at those passing by every so often depending on how they looked at his master.

It wasn't often he left for the city on his own, but the less who knew he was around the better. He was to meet with Crowley at noon and it was vital that his typical entourage of people did not know where he was or who he was with, let alone what they were discussing.

He could not risk what he was working towards. It was everything he wanted and everything he deserved.

“Sir, please! It’s for the Prophet, how do you feel-“

Rostislav would not have noticed the woman approaching him if it weren't for Tybalt's snarling, but it made no difference to him whether she was heading his way or not, he had no interest in a woman of her kind - in other words, someone below him.

And the fact she was a reporter did not help in the matter. He only hoped she hadn't realised who he was.

Swaggering on, he came nearer to the alley that leaded to Knockturn and peered behind him suspiciously to make sure he wasn't being followed by anyone.

“Merlin’s fog watch, my heel is broken! Help!”

A small but cruel smile tugged at the corners of his full lips as he heard the tiny voice in the distance before his scowl returned and he begun his decent into darkness.

Crowley had better be waiting.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other

Isabelle Valentine

(22/04/2014 at 18:55)
  • Youth Case Worker
  • C12D6T17S11
  • Superlative Winner - Most Practical
    • View Profile
(Levels request approved!)

Congratulations, this application has been accepted!
Well, I’m not such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything
What a beautiful feeling

♦♦♦

Tags: