We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Eyan Oc  (Read 734 times)

EyanOC

(27/08/2014 at 01:32)

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:Eyan Oc (pronounced Oss)

Birthday:November, 7th, 1924

Hometown: London

bloodline: half-blood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Charms

Year (pick two): First

Biography:
Eyan was raised in London, in a secluded area, where there were not many other kids. He had a bigger brother, who treated him well, and an abusive father, who loved his brother to pieces. His mother was a nice woman. His mother was a wizard, while his father was a muggle, and his brother also ended up a muggle. As a young child, Eyan fell in a bucket of bleach, permanently making his hair almost white, which his father thought was funny. His father refused to feed him, and often made him sleep on the floor. Once his mother found out about the abuse, they divorced, and she took the two sons with her. Eyan learned he was a wizard when he woke up with flying, purple toast in front of his face, which people probably would make fun of in the future... That's as far as Eyan could remember.

House Request:Hufflepuff

Personality:Sarcastic, but loyal; has problems fitting in.

Appearance:he has brilliant blue eyes, with hair bleached almost white, his skin is more of a peachy colors, and he wears glasses with a crack in the lense.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Eyan looked at his father with discomfort. " do you promise this isn't a trick?" He asked. He wasn't convinced, but stepped forward anyway, only to fall on his knees, squealing like a pig in a meat grinder. He found he tripped on an electric wire.

→ I roleplay often, I am outspoken, and loud. I'm married, and with a child, and I like macaroni.... Was this about me?

n/a (current and previous):

I was searching for RP sites, and found this, and I've read Harry potter, so I liked I.:

Isabelle Valentine

(29/08/2014 at 04:53)
  • Youth Case Worker
  • C12D6T17S11
  • Superlative Winner - Most Practical
    • View Profile
Hi Eyan, and welcome to HS.net! Your application looks like it's off to a good start, but there are a couple of things I'd like to address before we get you all accepted.

Your RP sample is a bit short, and isn't in response to either of the samples on the application. Rather than make up your own sample, we ask that pick either option 1 or option 2, and treat it like a post in an open thread that you might join on the boards - how would your character respond?

If you could fix your RP response to be in line with either of the options on the application, and repost it below, we'd be happy to take another look.

Thanks!
Well, I’m not such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything
What a beautiful feeling

♦♦♦

Tags: