Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Shops & Shopkeepers  (Read 795 times)

Cleo E. Fawcett

(31/01/2021 at 18:05)
  • Homeschooled
  • C2D3T2S2
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hey, loves!

I was just wondering if the tab Shops & Shopkeepers under Rosters could be updated? Someone else was asking about an owner in the Discord chat, and I couldn't find it.

Thanks <33
digging in the dirt
finding bones, finding ghosts

Calypso Ross

(31/01/2021 at 20:54)
  • Head of the Auror Office
  • C50D30T30S25
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! ['45-'46] Duelling Finalist ['45-'46] Queen of the Hospital Wing ['44-'45] Duelling Finalist ['44-'45] Quidditch Champions [1945] Superlative Winner [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Biggest Teacher's Pet ['43-'44] Duelling Finalist ['42-'43] Queen of the Hospital Wing
    • View Profile
Hi, Cleo!

Thanks for your suggestion. Just so you know, we update the shops and shopkeepers roster every time a new shop application is approved, so it's always up to date.

The reason The Hag's Head has no owner and isn't included in the shops and shopkeepers roster is because this is an original IC location on the boards, not a player-run shop. It's specifically designed to give people the freedom to write within the forum without conflicting with the more rigid canon players implement for their own personal shops. The shops and shopkeepers roster is designed to keep track of player-run shops only. Hope this makes sense!
« Last Edit: 31/01/2021 at 20:57 by Calypso Ross »
look out! look out!
'CAUSE EACH TIME I FALL
I'LL BE CRASHING DOWN
RIGHT THROUGH YOUR ARMS

Cleo E. Fawcett

(22/03/2021 at 13:30)
  • Homeschooled
  • C2D3T2S2
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Whoops, I only saw this now!

Yes, that makes perfect sense, and I'm sorry for not checking if it was player-run or not. Thanks for the reply, Yas!
digging in the dirt
finding bones, finding ghosts

Tags: