Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Persephone Dione Crowley  (Read 733 times)

Persephone Crowley

(18/01/2016 at 17:50)
  • Naming Seer
  • C4D6T3S3
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Persephone Dione Harmonia Crowley

Bloodline: Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Azrael Moloch Crowley (NPC) and Anthea Paladin-Crowley (NPC)

Residence:
Crowley Manor, England

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
No.

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
No.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Rin Hunter et al.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

December 4th, 1946
Dearest Rome,

Since you refuse to write in this diary first, I will do so myself. Yes, I am aware of the fact we did not leave the other's company today, but since it is apparently now my turn to write, I will not shirk my responsibility unlike you.

(Though as the older twin by three minutes, I sincerely believe it should be you writing this rather than I).

I suppose I should write something about us but I don't want to so I'll leave that to you (since I wrote the first entry you have to do it). The only other option is to write about what happened today but nothing that exciting happened anyway and besides you were with me all day. Oh wait! Do you remember when we tried to pretend to be each other this morning? We managed to fool Leviathan and Alastair (I doubt they were ever able to distinguish us) but mother didn't seen to be fooled at all.

I find it worrying she can tell the difference between us so easily, she says it's because she's our mother but I don't believe her-- it isn't too unlikely that she's cast some sort of spell so she can tell us apart (I calculate that there's a 12% chance, but I may be slightly off). I think we should test father and see if he provides a similar result (if mother's using magic, there's a 38% chance he will be aware of the fact and could possibly be doing the same).

I think we should try that tomorrow, and ask our tutor about spells to differentiate twins.

- Sephy

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
"You! Do you want to play?"

Persephone clicked her tongue harshly as she looked down at the (seemingly discourteous) younger girl. Her hand moved to take hold of the one beside her, and she tugged it lightly, promoting Rome to do something about the absurd request. Two pairs of eyes scrutinized the small child, unable to mask the scorn in their matching expressions. They regarded her for a few moments, before one finally broke the silence.

"We can just ignore her, then she'd leave us alone."

The twins proceeded to have their own conversation, now almost completely ignoring the girl in front of them. Sephy hummed thoughtfully before she shook her head and responded with three words that were more than familiar to her sister, "Balance of probability." From experience, she had learned that a good number of other children were dreadfully adamant when it came to social endeavors— something about making friends or such (what a ghastly thought!).

With that option dismissed, the two resumed their inspection, trying to find a way to rid themselves of this new-found pest.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

* Martin Hawksworth

(19/01/2016 at 10:02)
  • Auror
  • C24D25T22S16
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner!
    • View Profile
Accepted!
...loneliness makes the loudest noise...

Tags: