Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Chapter Two: Second Generation Characters  (Read 992 times)

* Julia Cole

(17/12/2020 at 20:32)
  • COMC Professor
  • C20D10T20S20
    • View Profile
Chapter
Two

This is a plot page for my unclaimed second gen characters. Each of them come from families that have active writers, so you will never have a shortage of family to thread with! I will add/remove characters as needed.

If you are interested in playing any of these characters, have questions, or even suggestions for them, please PM Julia Cole or @Luna M#0535 on discord! 
« Last Edit: 17/12/2020 at 21:30 by Julia Cole »
We accept the love
we think we deserve

* Julia Cole

(17/12/2020 at 20:33)
  • COMC Professor
  • C20D10T20S20
    • View Profile
AVAILABLE COLES

Miranda
Cole

Name: Miranda Faith Cole
Birthday: 16 Jan 1942
Traits: Responsible, Snobby, Traditional
Hogwarts Years: Hufflepuff '60
Suggested FC: Molly C. Quinn

Miranda is the 2nd out of the five Cole children. While her older sister was always the outdoor type, Miranda preferred cooking and sewing. She was very close with her mother, determined to follow her footsteps and one day having a large family of her own.

She was, of course, devastated when her mother passed away when she was 10, but took up the role of helping raise her younger siblings before heading off to Hogwarts a year later where she was sorted into Hufflepuff. Now she's graduated and is looking for a husband to build her dream family with.
« Last Edit: 04/09/2021 at 15:11 by Julia Cole »

I don't give a damn 'bout my
BAD REPUTATION

* Julia Cole

(17/12/2020 at 21:25)
  • COMC Professor
  • C20D10T20S20
    • View Profile
AVAILABLE ROSES
(updated 25 June 2023)

Demi
Rose

Name: Demeter Rose
Birthday: 3 May 1961
Traits: persistent, perfectionist
Hogwarts Years: 1972-1979
Suggested FC: Hanna Edwinson

Demi is the 2nd-born child of Corvus and Athena Rose. She has an older brother, Hades, a younger brother, Atlas, two younger sisters, Asteria and Nyx, and two older cousins, Will and Sofia, who she lives with since their mother's death a few years before she was born.

Atlas
Rose

Name: Atlas Rose
Birthday: 9 April 1963
Traits: tbd
Hogwarts Years: 1974-1981
Suggested FC: Otto Seppäläinen

Atlas is the 3rd-born child of Corvus and Athena Rose. He has an older brother, Hades, an older sister, Demi, two younger sisters, Asteria and Nyx, and two older cousins, Will and Sofia, who he lives with since their mother's death.

Asteria
Rose

Name: Asteria Rose
Birthday: Late 1964
Traits: tbd
Hogwarts Years: 1976-1983
Suggested FC: Alexa Mareka

Asteria is the 4th-born child of Corvus and Athena Rose. She has two older brothers, Hades and Atlas, an older sister, Demi, a younger sister, Nyx, and two older cousins, Will and Sofia, who she lives with since their mother's death.
« Last Edit: 25/06/2023 at 17:11 by Julia Cole »
-------------
I'm dancing on my own
I make the moves up as I go.
---------------

* Julia Cole

(17/12/2020 at 21:29)
  • COMC Professor
  • C20D10T20S20
    • View Profile
AVAILABLE CARROLLS

None at the moment, check back later!