We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Sonja Lundgren: Application  (Read 812 times)

Sonja Lundgren

(31/03/2016 at 23:39)

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name:
Sonja Hedda Lundgren

Birthday:
15 November 1936

Hometown:
Stockholm, Sweden

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Charms

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two):
First or Second

Biography:
A Lundgren Autobiography
by Sonja Lundgren

My name is Sonja Lundgren and I am ten years old. My dad is Hersten (which is a weird name) and my mom is Camilla (which reminds me of flowers). I have one sibling, he is a boy and his name is Benjamin and I think he likes boys. I was born in Sweden ten years ago and then we moved to London and it's okay. It rains a lot and my mom's allergies act up, but we are close to our family and I think my dad might like that. I heard him tell my mom that Sweden wasn't safe for us. I think it's because of the war. Not that I remember seeing the war there, but I'm not an adult so I don't really know. I have a pet cat named Lucy, she is black and has pretty green eyes. She is my only friend at the moment. I think that will change when I go to Hogwarts next year. I better be in Gryffindor.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:
No Preference

Personality:
Rebellious. Inquisitive. Adventurous.

Appearance:
4'8". 94lbs. Wavy and unruly chocolate brown hair. Deep chocolate-colored eyes. Light olive complexion.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
"H-h-hello?"

Sonja continue to pound her fist against the worn stone as she traversed down the hall, pausing briefly when she heard "Hello! Is Emma Birch here?" travel past her hurriedly. There was someone else out and about in the dungeon, Sonja was dying to know who. Since coming to Hogwarts, she had managed to make no real friend connections (which didn't exactly worry her, she'd always been a loner) but over time lunches were becoming too lonely and sick days left her without reliable notes.

She continued to butt her fist up against the wall as she turned the corner, moving closer to the area where the sounds had originated from. Slowing her movements, she crept along the dungeon wall and thought about Emma Birch. She wasn't quite sure who Emma Birch was, but she was determined to find out. After all, someone had come looking for the girl! Stifling a giggle (she had a genius idea), Sonja readied herself.

In her best ghostly impression, she called out to the stranger. "Hello, it's me.." She stifled another giggle. "I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.." and yet another. In a way, what she was doing was probably more than cruel. At this point though, Sonja was having the most fun she'd had since coming to Hogwarts!

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous): Zailey Pavlova, Izolda Pavlova, Jezebel Morgenstern, Nyx Ott, Viktoria Borovsky

How did you find us?: Magic!

* Anneka Ivanova

(01/04/2016 at 18:53)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Lundgren,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 May 2016. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: sonja lundgren