We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Application Aurianne Lienard  (Read 979 times)

Aurianne Lienard

(01/09/2012 at 20:35)
  • 6e Année
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile

Application for Beauxbatons Academy

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Aurianne Lienard

Birthday: 18th of September 1994

Hometown: Namur

Bloodline:
 Halfblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
 Transfiguration

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination

Year (pick two): First or second year

Biography:
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

Aurianne Lienard was born on the 18th of September in a little town called 'l'Etoillion' which is a part of a city known as 'Namur', a muggle city in Belgium. When she gave her first breath in the Hospital, the nurse on service ran away. You should now that her father died when her mother, Arielle Malfroid was pregnant. Instead of breathing, 5 sparkling words came out of the mouth of the newborn girl " I'll make you proud, dad". Arielle immedeatally found out that her daughter wasn't a normal baby, she never knew that her husband was a wizard. After searching for more information, she struggled at the word: muggle. She thought that she would be no good for her  daughter and she searched for a magical town and brought Aurianne to the orphanage, hoping she will have 2 loving and magical parents. From that day, Aurianne lives in Liège, with her new parents Amandinne and Lucas Durieux.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

Ecole Request:

Personality: Shy when she meets new people - smart - kind

Appearance: Small - long blond hair - green eyes and long lashes

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to the Sample Roleplay below.

→ ABOUT YOU.
Previous Characters (if applicable):

How did you find us?: By accident

Aurianne Lienard

(01/09/2012 at 21:21)
  • 6e Année
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
( I changed my login in order to match the name with my app. name )

Margot Lecuyier

(02/09/2012 at 15:41)
    • View Profile
Hi Aurianne!

Just a few things before we can accept your application:

- This RPG currently takes place in the 1970s - 1974, to be precise. Please adjust your birth date accordingly, and note that a current board plot will be time warping us back to the late 1930s soon. Be prepared! ; )

- Please reply to the sample roleplay in the application topic. Remember to write as your character, and only control your character's actions.

If you could make these changes and post a revised app, we'll be glad to take another look!

Thanks,
Mae
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Aurianne Lienard

(02/09/2012 at 16:59)
  • 6e Année
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Birthday: 18th of September 1961

Bloodline:
 Halfblood

Transfiguration

Divination

Biography:
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

Aurianne Lienard was born on the 18th of September in a little town called 'l'Etoillion' which is a part of a city known as 'Namur', a muggle city in Belgium. When she gave her first breath in the Hospital, the nurse on service ran away. You should now that her father died when her mother, Arielle Malfroid was pregnant. Instead of breathing, 5 sparkling words came out of the mouth of the newborn girl " I'll make you proud, dad". Arielle immedeatally found out that her daughter wasn't a normal baby, she never knew that her husband was a wizard. After searching for more information, she struggled at the word: muggle. She thought that she would be no good for her  daughter and she searched for a magical town and brought Aurianne to the orphanage, hoping she will have 2 loving and magical parents. From that day, Aurianne lives in Liège, with her new parents Amandinne and Lucas Durieux.

Ecole Request:

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

There she stood in front of an enormous lake, shimmering and reflecting the illuminating moonlight. As always, she didn't really understand what's happening, she hated to be in school and now her mother had sent her to another school without saying a word. She looked around and wandered "What am I doing here?" and then something popped into her mind. She did receive a letter before Amandinne left, it became clear again in her head and she dropped her bag. Zipped it open. Searched it. There was it: a little paper, but there was something else attached to it. "That wasn't there, at least I didn't saw it before" , she wispered to herself. It was a long, elegant branch with a curved line. She took the paper again and read it out loud.

There's a time to come and there's a time to go, from now on this is your best friend. It's a wand, Aury, yes you read it right: you're a witch. And it's your time to go. Just step into the water, it will bring you where you belong.
Love, mom and dad.

As soon as she ended reading, the paper transformed into a little bird and it flew away. Aurianne stepped closer to the water, reached with her foot. And with a twisting waterline, she landed before the castle. Welcome to Beauxbatons Academy.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Aymsley Trosset

(03/09/2012 at 01:30)
Hello Aurianne!

Could you please request an Ecole for Aurianne? Descriptions can be found here. The Literacy Ecole has been combined with Humanities so please keep that in mind when choosing.

Also please reply to the provided writing sample in the application. Have Aurianne respond to Hilary. We ask that you do this so that you know and understand that post should be in past tense, 3rd person, and that you only control the actions of your character.

Here is the writing sample we'd like you to reply to:

The dining hall was a loud, calamitous thing. Students sat scattered through the vast room, speaking various languages, laughing, and simply having a gay old time. A group of students towards the front of the hall sat huddled over a pile of sheet music. Black notes melted on to the off white parchment, splaying out a secret language, only readable to those who carried the gift. Another group sat watching a tall, thin upperclassman parading around her new ballet point shoes in awe. There seemed to be a group in the hall for everyone.

Everyone except Hilary, that is.

Poor Hilary stood soaking in the scene before her with a slight grimace on her face. Before coming to Beauxbatons, she had been overjoyed to begin studying magic, but now as she waded through her third week at the school, she felt lost in a sea of strangers. It wasn't that she was shy, no. Indeed, she even tried to reach out to some students. It was more that everyone seemed to already have their own clique, and Hilary felt so very unwelcome in all of them.

On her plate, she fidgeted with an assortment of vegetables and a delicate pork chop. That was the nice thing about Beauxbatons. Despite the many cold-shouldered students, the food was still incredible.

With a hefty sigh, Hilary strode into the dining hall. As she did, she let her mind wander to what life at the academy might be were she royalty. The students would bow at her feet! And of course she would only ever don the most elegant of robes, decorated in sequins, rhinestones, and laced with frills. All of the girls at the school would fawn over the level of grace she exhibited. Hilary would make wonderful royalty, yes that was certain.

Though, lost in her fantasy, Hilary failed to notice the leather bag lying at the center of the walkway. Failing to notice the bag in her path, naturally caused her to trip, spilling the contents of her plate all over the student sitting just beside the bag.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

After these changes have been made please repost your bio and we'll be able to continue the process.

Thank you!

Aurianne Lienard

(03/09/2012 at 18:21)
  • 6e Année
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Birthday: 18th of September 1961

Bloodline:
 Halfblood

Transfiguration

Divination

Biography:

Ecole Request: Literary

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.

Aurianne wasn't feeling well that day. The academy had been her home for at least 2 weeks and she hadn't managed to make any new friends yet. For some reason it looked liked everything moved slower than it normally did. She noticed someone tipping her shoulder and heard from an echoed voice: "Oh I'm sorry!'". At that point she figured out that she wasn't alone anymore. She sat there the whole morning, her bag against her. Tears had been leaving her eyes for hours, now someone was tipping her shoulder. The tears did dry already and another emotion took the overhand: Fear. She grabbed her shoulder to feel a bit better but all she felt was something warm, pork sauce. It became clear, someone had been really talking to her so she looked up and saw Hilary standing there, embarassed by the dirt she had made on Aurianne's clothes. All Aurianne could say was a simple: " It's okay, I'll get it fixed ". She gave a smile to Hilary and started runnig to her dorm.
→ ABOUT YOU.

( I hope it is okay now, otherwise I'm about to give up )

Ophelie Lecuyier

(04/09/2012 at 23:10)

Dear Mlle. Lienard,

Congratulations! Your application to Beauxbatons Academy of Magical Arts has been accepted. Please head to the Palace, find your ecole, and sign up for your classes as soon as possible.

Regards,

Vice President, Salem Institute

Tags: