We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Anistasia Draginoff  (Read 997 times)

Anistasia Draginoff

(08/06/2012 at 19:58)
  • Ministry Secretary
  • C8 D7 T7 S10
    • View Profile

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Anistasia Dasha Draginoff

Education: 
Dumstrang Graduate 1960, attended Moscow University for Women graduated Magma Cum Laudi, as well as Valedictorian 1967, 

Residence:
Draginoff Manor in Hogsmead

Wife prospect, Ministry Secretary

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
The Order. The Ministry [as a Secretary]

Requested Magic Levels:
  • Charms: 14
  • Transfiguration: 18
  • Divination: 10
  • Summoning: 20
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Type your response here.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Demetri Draginoff, Gau Draginoff, Elena Draginoff, Sean Duke Wayne Elwood-Luxe.

Special Phrase: Tibbles Beard of Power

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Anistasia was the last of the children born to her parents, she was born in the twilight years of their lives. She was fully 21 years younger than her oldest brother, being the baby and born so late in her parents lives, she was given more freedom than the others ever had dreamed of, she was allowed to go to school, to study music, and to be whatever she wanted, however she still had the knowledge that one day she would marry someone tall dark and handsome, and have many children of her own. Anistasia remembered, when her nephew was born, and flurry that had occurred during that time, the young lad had been a trail but at the same time, she loved him, since whenver she was home, he was always following her around, that was whenever his mother wasn't around. When she went off to College, she did it as her only real way of rebelling. Like everything she did she took pride in it, and did what was needed, that was to say she graduated top of her class, with awards and achievments. Her course of study was the use of Summoning in ways to bring forth the unseen creatures, things that were legend to muggles, but were real if you could find them and bring them forth. After her graduation, she went to work, as any real woman would and should, as a secretary, after all learning was a hobby, men ruled the world and should be allowed to since they knew best. She was rather lucky that the people at the English Ministry didn't hold it against her that she had went to college, after all that could have made it hard to get a legitimate job, like being an assistant or a secretary, however they didn't see it as wrong, and allowed her to be hired, that was 2 years ago. She still had fun, but some of the other ladies seemed to foward thinking for her to be around for long.

ROLEPLAY
Reply as your character to the following:

It was impossible for Dianne to stay out of trouble. It wasn't that she was looking for trouble, it's just that trouble always managed to find her. Today she wished she could find something equally familiar but more comforting.

The five-year old girl hugged her puffskein closer to her and brushed her face in its soft fur for comfort. She had named him herself and he was always her special pet. No she was certain she had never gone down this side street before. Her anxiety increased every second as darkness fell as she walked down the road. A loud noise came to her left and she buried her face in her pet's fur completely. The scared girl bolted the opposite way slamming the both of them into the wall of the nearest building. Tottering back a few steps she found a door a few feet to her right and ran to open it. What light there was inside spilled out into the darkness and she spilled into the room.

Once in, she was caught between the impulse to curl her cloak up more tightly around her and loosen her grip on it. She wasn't alone anymore but she was now among strangers instead, which was nearly as terrifying. Her puffskein had recovered from the shock of the wall and now was purring contentedly as the girl hugged it, causing a mildly calming effect on the girl. Gathering her courage, she marched up to the nearest person, pulled on the nearest clothing hem and blurted out in a loud voice:

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She paused to draw a breath in her nearly never-ending sentence, "He misses my and his mommy."

To explain the scared girl held up the custard-colored puffskein. Sambundeakin the puffskein, however simply purred as if nothing on earth was wrong in the world.

Roleplay Response:
Anistasia wasn't running late, she just had somewhere to be, one of her bosses had wanted something from a shop, and like a good secretary had went to go fetch it for him, well really there hadn't been any interns to send a-fetching, so she had to go herself, with arms full, she felt something tug on her pencil skirt, and looked down. A child, in this place, and apparently by herself, and feeling bad.
Being careful with her skirt, Annie bent down, and took the little girls hand, "First thing we need to do is get you out of this part of town, then we will go get icecream, some candy, then go to the Ministry, we can send a not to Sabunkeakin's mommy and yours a note that he is worried and misses them both badly, also that your ok, have icecream and are the Ministry."
 Walking out of the area she was in she waved at the man who ran the Icecream parlor, and motioned to the girl, "Whatever she wants give to her please, also if you have any candy for good little girls she should get some too."
 Looking down at the girl she smiled, " Now then, tell me do you want to go to the Ministry I can give you a tour while we wait for your mommy, or do you want to stay here?" Hopefully the young girl would go with her, that way she wouldn't be stuck here for hours, not that she had work to do, but her boss could want her for something, and it just wouldn't do to be so far away.

SHOPKEEPER QUESTIONS
Answer these questions only if you are applying to be a shopkeeper as well.

Shop name: Type your response here.
Shop Description (200 words minimum): Type your response here.

What purpose will this shop serve other than selling things and being the home of your character? Why would people want to RP there just for fun?
Type your response here.

Esme Vartan

(09/06/2012 at 00:25)
  • Lead Researcher, Supra Mortalitas
    • View Profile
Anastasia, please see the rules regarding levels:

New Adult Characters
Adult characters that have not been played before have a maximum of 32 points to spread amongst the four areas of magic: Charms, Transfiguration, Divination, and Conjuring/Summoning. No more than 14 points may be spent on one area. You may spend less than the full 32 points, if you wish to play a magically weak character.

Normally, your weakest area should have no less than half the points of your strongest (round down). If you have a good reason why your character would be particularly poor at something, please mention it in the Application - it should be more than "he just doesn't have any talent at this".

Thank you!
I'm the opposite of moderate
immaculately polished.

♦♦♦

Anistasia Draginoff

(09/06/2012 at 06:24)
  • Ministry Secretary
  • C8 D7 T7 S10
    • View Profile

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Anistasia Dasha Draginoff

Education: 
Dumstrang Graduate 1960, attended Moscow University for Women graduated Magma Cum Laudi, as well as Valedictorian 1967, 

Residence:
Draginoff Manor in Hogsmead

Wife prospect, Ministry Secretary

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
The Order. The Ministry [as a Secretary]

Requested Magic Levels:
Charms:  8
Transfiguration: 7
Divination: 7
Summoning: 10
Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Type your response here.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Demetri Draginoff, Gau Draginoff, Elena Draginoff, Sean Duke Wayne Elwood-Luxe.

Special Phrase: Tibbles Beard of Power

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Anistasia was the last of the children born to her parents, she was born in the twilight years of their lives. She was fully 21 years younger than her oldest brother, being the baby and born so late in her parents lives, she was given more freedom than the others ever had dreamed of, she was allowed to go to school, to study music, and to be whatever she wanted, however she still had the knowledge that one day she would marry someone tall dark and handsome, and have many children of her own. Anistasia remembered, when her nephew was born, and flurry that had occurred during that time, the young lad had been a trail but at the same time, she loved him, since whenver she was home, he was always following her around, that was whenever his mother wasn't around. When she went off to College, she did it as her only real way of rebelling. Like everything she did she took pride in it, and did what was needed, that was to say she graduated top of her class, with awards and achievments. Her course of study was the use of Summoning in ways to bring forth the unseen creatures, things that were legend to muggles, but were real if you could find them and bring them forth. After her graduation, she went to work, as any real woman would and should, as a secretary, after all learning was a hobby, men ruled the world and should be allowed to since they knew best. She was rather lucky that the people at the English Ministry didn't hold it against her that she had went to college, after all that could have made it hard to get a legitimate job, like being an assistant or a secretary, however they didn't see it as wrong, and allowed her to be hired, that was 2 years ago. She still had fun, but some of the other ladies seemed to foward thinking for her to be around for long.

ROLEPLAY
Reply as your character to the following:

It was impossible for Dianne to stay out of trouble. It wasn't that she was looking for trouble, it's just that trouble always managed to find her. Today she wished she could find something equally familiar but more comforting.

The five-year old girl hugged her puffskein closer to her and brushed her face in its soft fur for comfort. She had named him herself and he was always her special pet. No she was certain she had never gone down this side street before. Her anxiety increased every second as darkness fell as she walked down the road. A loud noise came to her left and she buried her face in her pet's fur completely. The scared girl bolted the opposite way slamming the both of them into the wall of the nearest building. Tottering back a few steps she found a door a few feet to her right and ran to open it. What light there was inside spilled out into the darkness and she spilled into the room.

Once in, she was caught between the impulse to curl her cloak up more tightly around her and loosen her grip on it. She wasn't alone anymore but she was now among strangers instead, which was nearly as terrifying. Her puffskein had recovered from the shock of the wall and now was purring contentedly as the girl hugged it, causing a mildly calming effect on the girl. Gathering her courage, she marched up to the nearest person, pulled on the nearest clothing hem and blurted out in a loud voice:

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She paused to draw a breath in her nearly never-ending sentence, "He misses my and his mommy."

To explain the scared girl held up the custard-colored puffskein. Sambundeakin the puffskein, however simply purred as if nothing on earth was wrong in the world.

Roleplay Response:
Anistasia wasn't running late, she just had somewhere to be, one of her bosses had wanted something from a shop, and like a good secretary had went to go fetch it for him, well really there hadn't been any interns to send a-fetching, so she had to go herself, with arms full, she felt something tug on her pencil skirt, and looked down. A child, in this place, and apparently by herself, and feeling bad.
Being careful with her skirt, Annie bent down, and took the little girls hand, "First thing we need to do is get you out of this part of town, then we will go get icecream, some candy, then go to the Ministry, we can send a not to Sabunkeakin's mommy and yours a note that he is worried and misses them both badly, also that your ok, have icecream and are the Ministry."
 Walking out of the area she was in she waved at the man who ran the Icecream parlor, and motioned to the girl, "Whatever she wants give to her please, also if you have any candy for good little girls she should get some too."
 Looking down at the girl she smiled, " Now then, tell me do you want to go to the Ministry I can give you a tour while we wait for your mommy, or do you want to stay here?" Hopefully the young girl would go with her, that way she wouldn't be stuck here for hours, not that she had work to do, but her boss could want her for something, and it just wouldn't do to be so far away.

SHOPKEEPER QUESTIONS
Answer these questions only if you are applying to be a shopkeeper as well.

Shop name: Type your response here.
Shop Description (200 words minimum): Type your response here.

What purpose will this shop serve other than selling things and being the home of your character? Why would people want to RP there just for fun?

Esme Vartan

(10/06/2012 at 01:23)
  • Lead Researcher, Supra Mortalitas
    • View Profile
Accepted!
I'm the opposite of moderate
immaculately polished.

♦♦♦

Tags: