We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Culinary Art/ Patisserie  (Read 762 times)

Sophie Lebovitz

(13/04/2012 at 00:04)
  • Head Nurse
  • C17 D18 T16 S13
    • View Profile

Application for Professors

Name: Sophie Lebovitz
Birthplace: Maine-et-Loire, France
Education: Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
Magical Levels: 6

Biography: My name is Sophie Lebovitz. I came from a small farm at Maine-et-Loire, France with my family. I have an older brother and sister that always bug me around and making fun of me. I thought I was an ordinary girl like the rest, I have black hair, blueish eyes, and light skin. But, one time I found out that I was different from the rest of the girls, I had magical power that I have never seen. I was able to lift objects with my mind but it didn't last long. Until, the neighbor had found out through the window doing magic. Since the village were highly religious they told the whole neighborhood. They were all afraid of me on that  night, when my parents went out to eat, people entered the house and kidnapped me. I was scare of what their were going to do too me, until the priest made a mark on my forehead that mean that I am a witch. My parents tried to get rid of the mark but couldn't I had to live with the mark. My parents always protected me, kept me inside cooking with my mom which turn into my passion. After that, I recieved a letter from Beauxbatons Academy that I was accepted to attend. From that day I lived at the Academy meeting new friends and learning the great world of magic.

Strengths & Weaknesses: As a child, I will always spend my time with my mother baking cookies or cakes for special occasion's in town that made motivated me to continue in Beauxbatons Academy. On the other hand, I would always make mistakes in Art classes never was good at drawing, always making stick figures or simple drawings.

Hopes & Dreams: My dream is open my own business at Diagon Alley selling it to the new students at Beauxbatons Academy. Also, I am hoping to become a professor at Beauxbaton Academy to teach my skill of making pastries for incoming students.

Subject Taught: Culinary Art/ Patisserie

Tags: