We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Millia Phaedra  (Read 797 times)

Demetri Draginoff

(27/12/2011 at 07:55)
  • Azkaban Inmate
  • C9 D6 T8 S6
    • View Profile
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Milia Phaedra Draginoff.

Education: 
Day care?

Community Applying To:
Hogsmeade / Diagon Alley /

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Summer Camp, so that she can Visit with Demetri and other people while they are there later.

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (example St Mungo's, Children's Home, the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
Plan to post with her in the HDK section with daisy, cuase shes a child.

Special Phrase:
Tibbles Beard of Power

Biography: (300 words minimum.)
Millia hadn't known that one of the Draginoffs were her parents, until the old man had told her that, she had thought Daddy was her Daddy, but apperntly he was only looking after her, cuase Real Daddy was too young to have a daughter, or at least thats what she remebered, Grand Sire helped look after her,as well as Grampy, he was Daddies daddy, and the two men were going to take care of her until Daddy graduated from Hoggies, he was really tall, taller than the other man she had called Daddy before him, she missed him, but at the same time he had always wanted her to live a better life, and she was now, she was always warm, and she had plenty to eat, Grampy was grumpy when everyone else was around, but would hold her and play with her whenever she was sad. He seemed more happy with her around, like he really missed Daddy, but couldnt' tell him, she wasn't sure why. It was like Demsies had done something very wrong, but that Ani couldn't punish him for some reason. Millia didn't understand that one bit, when she did something wrong she was punished, then again maybe it was one of those grey area's the adults where always talking about. Maybe Demetri had gone to one of them and sat there, or maybe he was sitting on a fence when he wasn't around her, she would have to tell him not too, cause it was making grampy mad.

[notes until Dem graduates the girl will be under his fathers care]

/i]

ROLEPLAY
Reply as your character to the following:

It was impossible for Dianne to stay out of trouble. It wasn't that she was looking for trouble, it's just that trouble always managed to find her. Today she wished she could find something equally familiar but more comforting.

The five-year old girl hugged her puffskein closer to her and brushed her face in its soft fur for comfort. She had named him herself and he was always her special pet. No she was certain she had never gone down this side street before. Her anxiety increased every second as darkness fell as she walked down the road. A loud noise came to her left and she buried her face in her pet's fur completely. The scared girl bolted the opposite way slamming the both of them into the wall of the nearest building. Tottering back a few steps she found a door a few feet to her right and ran to open it. What light there was inside spilled out into the darkness and she spilled into the room.

Once in, she was caught between the impulse to curl her cloak up more tightly around her and loosen her grip on it. She wasn't alone anymore but she was now among strangers instead, which was nearly as terrifying. Her puffskein had recovered from the shock of the wall and now was purring contentedly as the girl hugged it, causing a mildly calming effect on the girl. Gathering her courage, she marched up to the nearest person, pulled on the nearest clothing hem and blurted out in a loud voice:

"I'm lost and it's dark and I wanted to know where I am but I'm not scared but I am worried that Sambundeakin is scared because he's little and needs something to eat and wants to go home."

She paused to draw a breath in her nearly never-ending sentence, "He misses my and his mommy."

To explain the scared girl held up the custard-colored puffskein. Sambundeakin the puffskein, however simply purred as if nothing on earth was wrong in the world.

Roleplay Response:

Milia was eating some icecream when another young girl came up and pulled on Ani Draginoffs pants, she simply looked at the fuzzy creature that the girl had in her hands and moved closer to look at while she was talking to Ani, who had bought her an very pretty dress, it was yellow and was covered in smiling suns, she also had new shoes, they were bright yellow galloshes to keep her feet warm, her socks had duckies on them, and she liked duckies. They made cute quack sounds when they were younger. She looked up at the girl and smiled, "My name is Milia but everyone calls me Phaedra, do you want some ice cream? Ani could help find your mommy while we eat ice cream, do you like duckies, cuase I do, my sockies have duckies on them but I can't show them to you, cuase they are in the galloshes, Ani bought them for me. Lets go over to Florish and Blotts we can eat more icecream." Milia put her hand in the older girls hand, "Please come with me? The adults can find your mommy, we just need to stay put somewhere safe."

SHOPKEEPER QUESTIONS
Answer these questions only if you are applying to be a shopkeeper as well.

Shop name: Type your response here.
Shop Description (200 words minimum): Type your response here.

What purpose will this shop serve other than selling things and being the home of your character? Why would people want to RP there just for fun?
Type your response here.

Face claim= Darcy rose  byrnes
« Last Edit: 30/05/2013 at 00:52 by Ophelie Lecuyier »

Tags: