Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Re:Apply --Keishiro Morisawa  (Read 751 times)

Keishiro Morisawa

(18/01/2012 at 10:04)

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Keishiro Morisawa.
Occupation: Head of Japanese Embassy Ministry of Magic, and Seat holder of Japan for international Magical cooperation council

--Sorry I am basically reapplying on a new account.
since I want to have the "kids" on My Aniuaui account, I figure Ill have my adults on this one.
I don't want to completely delete Morisawa as he is an important person in the Ministry of Magic even if I dont play him often I hope to play him more soon.
I basically wanted to open up my second sub-account under Aniuaui for Momoyo Morisawa.

I hope this is all alright.

-Sincerely
Keishiro Morisawa
{{ Aniuaui Yalsania and Takeshi on other account}}

Takeshi Morisawa

(19/01/2012 at 02:53)
  • Austrian Student
  • C8D9T10S11
    • View Profile
UPDATE

Please ignore this account. I want to try to delete it or undo whatever the heck i just did.
Instead of having two accounts..
I did the "grown up thing" and made my first online purchase ever...and ordered a sickle account for the extra subaccounts...
*deep breaths...so....please....ignore...thank you*

Keishiro Morisawa

(19/01/2012 at 09:57)
REQUESTED MAGIC LEVELS:

I will hope to request higher levels at a later time when Auror rules have been posted up. Though Keishiro Morisawa is working for the Ministry of Magic as a Department head for Japanese Embassy and seat holder, He was an Auror and Auror TRAINER When he was in Japan.

It is very possible he would be more than willing to lend his services to whoever may need his help across the various sections of the Ministry being so well experienced with his Japanese Ministry Resume.

His ultimate Strength is Transfiguration. Followed by Charms which is closely matched to Summoning and Conjuring. His deep weakness is Divination.
This weakness is mostly by both bloodline and by education.
His mother and father were not skilled in this area either, neither is Takeshi.
The Morisawa family has been well known for their talent in animagus transfiguration.

I have not requested this for Keishiro though it is implied he does know how but never actually does it.

For now if I need them I will request the following Levels.

C9D5T12S6

If I don't need them then I will wait until the Auror's rules are placed up before i request levels.

Thank you.
Keishiro Morisawa

Tags: