We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Stream Vizier  (Read 673 times)

Stream Vizico

(31/12/2013 at 07:59)
  • Fourth Year
  • C5D4T4S3
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:
Stream Vizier
Birthday:
September 12th
Hometown:
London, England
Bloodline:
Muggleborn / Halfblood / Pureblood / Unknown
Halfblood
Magical Strength (pick one):
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning
Charms
Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination / Transfiguration / Charms / Conjuring & Summoning
Conjuring & Summoning
Year (pick two):
 4th or 5th
Biography:
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

Stream was raised by her single father as an only child. Her mother, as far as  she knew, left her father and never returned. She grew up most of her life lonely and had trouble gaining friends in her first couple years of school. Things didn’t get any better as she entered her first year at Hogwarts. Stream spent her first year deep in her studies until she gradually became friends with older students. She preferred their sometimes mature and intellectual conversations. However as the year came to a close, Stream found herself alone once again.

During her second year, Stream had decided to be more opened toward people. Her plans soon backfired as she heard some girls from her house gossiping about her. That day was the first time in years that Stream had gotten into a physical fight. However, due to her grade, she was let off with detention for two weeks and was kept under “surveillance” for the rest of second year. She was forced to check in with the head of her house every three weeks, as the professors claimed they were “concerned she might hurt someone else or herself”. Stream then became known as “a girl you don’t want to run into alone” by several people in her house.

In Stream’s third year, she finally began to explore her feminine side and began to have feelings for the house prefect. However she kept her distance and finally began to realise just how lonely she had been the past years. She began to spiral into a small depression as she began to realise she had no friends and the year was almost coming to a close. During this time, Stream gave being nice to others another try, only this time she reached out to other houses. The year was then filled with her becoming friends with, yet again, older students. Most of which didn’t care for the rumors Stream had acquired in her last three years. Stream set her own goal as she departed with the now graduated students of Hogwarts. “I’ll make friends in my own house, of my own age, and prove to everyone that they’re wrong about me.”

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:
Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Personality:
Stream was usually the quiet girl in the back of the class day dreaming while also listening to the lecture. However don't allow her silence to be mistaken for weakness, she can be very cold and not very social with others. Stream was also a very sweet girl with sarcasm being her second language. Due to her "attitude" toward others, Stream taught herself how to defend herself from bullies as she grew older. She became independent as well in order to avoid giving her father any trouble.
Appearance:
Standing at 160.02 cm, Stream was short compared to her classmates. She had her dirty blonde hair in a pixie cut and dark blue eyes. Stream enjoyed dressing up as much as she could manage but was also often caught not wearing her uniform, as the prefects would say, "up to dress code."

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

Stream stumbled down the hall as she managed to avoid a stampede of her classmates. She yawned as she buried her face into her notes, having forgotten to study the night before. With occasional peeks up to avoid bumping into others, Stream weaved through the crowds of students. Nothing made her feel any smaller than walking through crowds of people.

She unkowingly continued to walk ahead as the sound of students laughing and screaming over one another faded. She sighed and smiled to herself as the hallways became silent, finally looking up from her notes. Stream looked to her left and tilted her head confused as to where exactly she had ended up. Not seeing how she got there only made Stream more curious as to where she was. Stream furrowed her eyebrows as she decided to look around. This may not be her first year here but she still managed to get lost every now and then if she wasn't paying attention, like how she had done.

Stream walked down the corridor until she reached the other side that joined with another corridor. "Oh joy," she said as she walked toward the middle of the intersection. She sighed as she finally figured out her surroundings after retracing her steps. As she turned to walk toward the Great Hall, Stream heard a voice call out. As she turned to face the voice, Stream was barely given time to gasp in surprise from the tall blonde girl. "what," was all Stream could manage to say as she stepped back and tripped on her own shoes, falling in a sitting position. She looked up and tilted her head as she said, "hey you're that girl, um, Astrid, right?" Stream began to get up and nodded to herself. "Yeah I heard about the whole frog legs thing," she started to respond as she dusted herself off. "I think everyone should just grow up and accept the fact that some people like other things they might not-," Stream quickly stopped herself and glared up at Astrid. "Wait if I respond are you going to twist up my words and make me look bad like everyone says you do?"

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable):

How did you find us?:
Google

Theodore Beauchamp

(31/12/2013 at 13:25)
  • Hufflepuff '40
  • C12D19T7S8
  • Superlative Winner - Most Charming
    • View Profile
Miss Vizier,

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School has been accepted. Term begins 01 January, 2014. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the School.

Regards,
Theodore Beauchamp
Head of Hufflepuff House

Tags: