We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Circe Blackwood  (Read 852 times)

* Circe Blackwood

(24/04/2016 at 12:58)
  • Business Woman
  • C5D6T5S4
  • ['47-'48] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile
→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Circe Blackwood

Birthday: 09-19-1935

Hometown: London, England

Bloodline: Unknown

Magical Strength: Transfiguration

Magical Weakness: Charms

Year: 1st year (preferred), 2nd year

Biography:
      Circe doesn't remember much about her past before she came to live with the Mumfords at the age of six. Her life since then had been grand though. The Mumfords supplied her with the best of everything while growing up in their home from schooling to clothes.
      The Mumfords are an aristocratic, muggle family in London, England. They had one child who had passed away years before they had taken Circe in, which is why they were so open to the fragile little thing when they spotted her, all dirty and dingy, in an alley as they were taking a walk. She was sobbing, clothes too big for her frail little body, with a dirt covered face. It took a bit of coaxing, but soon she was part of their family.
      She didn't have a lot of friends though. They would all call her freak or other mean names. The reason for all of this is because when shewas around and got mad, sad, and sometimes excited weird things would happen. She couldn't help it though.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.

House Request: Slytherin

Personality:
      Circe has a very cunning, sly persona. You might always feel like she's up to something, because most of the times he is. She fears of being a disappointment to those closest to her though. She prefers winter to summer, and night to daylight. She sees more beauty in those things rather than the times that everything can thrive.

Appearance:
      Circe is short for her age, measuring in about two inches shorter than average at four feet five inches. She has long, curly, silvery locks cascading down her back to the edge of her waist. She has pale skin, and dark eyes. She looks absolutely fragile, but don't let that fool you. She has as thin, petite frame that hasn't started to fill out yet.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
(Option 1)
      Circe had, had a long day and she wasn't quite sure what had made it so. All she knew was that it was time for her to relax. After she grabbed her bag with heart supplies, she kissed her sleeping black cat, Luna, and made her exit hoping nobody would spot her. She didn't really feel liketalkkng at this exact moment. Nobody spotted her slipping out into the Hogwarts corridor as she made her way to her favorite place.
      Her favorite place to be alone was in the dungeons. Hardly anybody came down there, and as a matter of fact she had never seen anybody down there before. She walked along the musty corridor to her favorite spot. She slipped through the arch way and sat where she could see the moon through the barred hole in the wall. It was crescent tonight, which was actually her favorite type of moon. It matched the necklace she wore, which she had before she could even remember.
      She start looking through her bag, and finally pulled out her sketchpad and charcoal pencil. Looking at the moon she started tapping her pencil against the page, thinking. She was thinking about her life, and how it was simply amazing. She couldn't be happier.
      She stopped suddenly as she heard a whisper. Then she heard a girl speak louder. She slowly stood up and walked to the archway to peak down the corridor. She could see the girl was around her age, a d definitely scared.
      "There's no need to be scarred." Circe said as she walked out of the archway into the view of the girl with a smile on her face. "And as far as I know there is no Emma Birch down here. Just me. My name is Circe."

About me:
 This is my first account/character here.

I found this site while googling for RP websites.
« Last Edit: 25/04/2016 at 00:00 by Aubrey Kedding »

Aubrey Kedding

(24/04/2016 at 23:56)
  • Adult
  • C16 D9 T13 S12
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Miss Blackwood,

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School has been accepted. Term begins 01 May, 2016. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the School.

Regards,
Aubrey Rousseau,
Gryffindor Head of House

GRYFFINDOR
blaze my own trails

Tags: