Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Arwynn Alvarez // Student Application  (Read 705 times)

Arwynn Alvarez

(10/04/2017 at 02:44)

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name: Arwynn Sofia Alvarez

Birthday: August 30th 1934

Hometown: London, England

Bloodline:  Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one): Divination

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): 6th or 5th

Biography:
If you are applying to be a first, second, or third year, your biography must be at least one hundred words long.
If you are applying to be a fourth year or above, your biography must be at least three hundred words long.

The Alvarez family had always been a wealthy and well-known family in the wizarding community. This was no secret to Arwynn, who, from a young age, realized that while money could not buy you happiness it could certainly grant you power and that could sometimes be close to the same thing.

Raised mainly by her nanny, Arwynn’s parents were never very attentive to her. They still expected the very best of her, and in return, her every wish was granted. She was granted expensive clothing to attend prestigious parties filled with the pureblooded elite. From an very young age, she was pushed together with the finest pureblood families. She was taught that halfblooded witches and wizards, while tolerable, were still on a lower tier. And muggleborns? They were just as bad as muggles and not even worth her time.

No expense was spared when it came to her education. From prestigious tutors and studies abroad, she was to receive the best education available.

The young pureblood was treated like royalty and thought nothing of it. It was just how life was for her.

Her family’s name went from well known to downright infamous when her father was, after a lengthy and expensive trial, carted off to Azkaban for attempting to eradicate muggleborns. Did she miss him? ‘Miss’ was a strong word. It wasn’t as if she saw much of him anyway. But it did make her a bit uneasy.

If her own father could get tossed away for attempting to rid the world of dirty blooded rats, what else could the ‘justice system’ get away with?

With her father locked away in Azkaban after a very public trial, Arie and the remainder of her family have relocated to London. Shortly after their arrival, Arwynn received her acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and is geared up to start her first term abroad.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request: Slytherin.

Personality: Wicked, conniving, judgmental, unapologetic.

Appearance: Dark hair, thin build, average height.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.

Arie cut through the gardens, walking around the many bushes flora. In her arms were a stack of books for her various classes that morning. She wasn’t in a rush. Not really. Arie didn’t rush. If she was late, she was late. There was no form of punishment they could give her that would excuse the mud on her shoes she’d sustain from cutting though the plants. Besides, she could always get notes on the beginning of class from someone else.

Or take them forcefully. She grinned at the thought.

Suddenly she was interrupted by shouting and sneezing, and she nearly dropped her books. Quickly, she adjusted her grip on the books and glanced around for the source of the disruption. It didn’t take long for her eyes to land on a boy who was busy mopping up his nose with the sleeve of his robe. Disgusting. Absolutely savage.

“Can I help you with something? It is not polite to stare.”

For a moment, she just glared at him, coldly, hoping he could feel the ice in her stare. Nobody, nobody, talked to her that way. Least of all a snot infested plant dweller. “I can assure you, if I needed help with something,” her eyes raked critically over his body, toes to head, “I certainly wouldn’t enlist the help of a great human handkerchief like yourself.”

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have on the site (current and previous):
Serena McCormick and Co.

How did you find us?: Google.

* Anneka Ivanova

(11/04/2017 at 02:59)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Alvarez,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 May 2017. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: