Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Two Questions  (Read 1689 times)

Deidre Sable

(08/08/2012 at 06:24)
  • Adult
  • C9D7T9S7
    • View Profile
Hello!

1) So I'm either too lazy to search for it or I just didn't see the right thread, but I've always wondered... How many characters can I have until I have to apply for a subscription?

2) And I didn't know until Wally informed me about it that I need permission for Dei's scars. They're not magical or anything, mind you; they're just deep wounds she got when she was younger that left a mark for her to remember. They're five in all, plus two more she just "recently" got. So, my question is, do I still have to ask permission for them?

Thank you!

~Cyb

Nigel Huntingdon

(08/08/2012 at 10:11)
  • Aspiring Author & Aimless Layabout
  • C16D14T19S15
    • View Profile
I'm not actually sure if I'm allowed to respond to questions /shifty but the answer to the first one would be three: one main account and two subaccounts!

Hope that helped ;)

Deidre Sable

(08/08/2012 at 10:26)
  • Adult
  • C9D7T9S7
    • View Profile
Hmmm... What if I were to make 2 main accounts with 2 subaccounts each? Would that still count for a subscription?

J. Walsingham

(08/08/2012 at 14:40)
  • Gryffindor House Head
    • View Profile
Hello hello!

Here's a handy-dandy guide to subscriptions and how they work at Hoggies. There's nothing here at the site that requires you to subscribe, but some just choose to either for convenience's sake (all those alts at your fingertips without needing to log on and off all the time!) or to support our site and help us do cool things like maintaining the server, adding on spiffy features like the private chat function, etc. So the choice is completely up to you whether you want to subscribe!

If you have more questions, please feel free to PM either myself or any of the site Admin here on this list, and happy posting!

-- Wally.
{{may you live in interesting times.

Deidre Sable

(09/08/2012 at 04:23)
  • Adult
  • C9D7T9S7
    • View Profile
Oh, I see. So, does that mean it's okay if I make two main accounts and only one of 'em has two subaccounts? Or if both of them have two subaccounts?
pulvis et umbra sumnus
we are but dust and shadows

Margot Lecuyier

(09/08/2012 at 09:14)
    • View Profile
Yep! That would be perfectly fine. : )
t w o r a v e n s i n t h e o l d o a k t r e e
one for you and one for me
b l u e b e l l s i n t h e l a t e d e c e m b e r

I   S E E   S I G N S   N O W   A L L   T H E   T I M E .

Deidre Sable

(09/08/2012 at 09:19)
  • Adult
  • C9D7T9S7
    • View Profile
Ah. Thank you very much, guys! ;D
hundreds; thousands, even;
everybody has a secret world inside of them.

Tags: