Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Vsevlod Timofeyevich- Adult for the Daily Prophet  (Read 868 times)

Vsevlod Timofeyevich

(11/12/2015 at 02:00)

E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Vsevlod Timofeyevich
Blood Status: pureblood

Education: Durmstrang Institute

Residence: a cabin in the Scottish highlands

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
 journalist at the Daily prophet

Requested Magic Levels:
Adult characters have 32 starting levels to distribute across these four categories (less levels can be used if you so desire, but no more than 32). The number of levels on the lowest ability must be at least half of the highest ability.

• Charms: [6]Type your request here.[/i]
  • Divination: [3]Type your request here.[/i]
  • Transfiguration: [9]Type your request here.[/i]
  • Summoning: [10]Type your request here.[/i]

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Arven Westerholt

Biography: Vsevlod Timofeyevich is a Russian man who comes directly from Moscow, a man obsessed with werewolfs and mythical creatures, he likes writting and he is a "professional writer" of 2 books of Bartending. He was born in by Eric Boholyubov and Lika Timofeyevich in a medium-rich family in 1914, he went to study in Durmstrang when he was a teen, there he learned nearly all he knew. He is a man who went trough a easy life, he never needed to go school (because of Durmstrand) he got his first kiss in germany at his 18 years old with Vanessa Schulze a German girl that he met in the forest, they stayed together talking and years later she became his wife.
He always liked writting books so he decided to join a local newspaper as a sports Journalist, some years after (at his 24 he received a letter from a old Durmstrand friend who told him that there was a job aviable at the Daily Prophet, he couldn't resist to that job so he went directly to England for his job
His family lives in the Scottish highlands, at his 28 he discovered his second and third love "Vodka and Food" at his 30 he decided to have a son with Vanessa Schulze, it was a boy, they decided to call him Thomas as the grandfather of Vanessa who just passed out in that age.
Vsevlod likes traveling a lot and has traveled trough all Europe for his articles in the Prophet

Physical appearance: he is a tall man (6'5" feet)(210 lbs) with gray eyes, short brown hair
(for face appearance look for Taylor Knox in Google)
He haves a small beer belly and a hoarse voice (for voice look for vince valenzuela voice)

Hobbies
writting poems and fantasy books
reading about mythology
drinking Vodka
eating meat
spending time with family
go out for a walk while stressed

(300 words minimum.)

Type your response here.

Roleplay: 
You come across one of these posts on the site. Please select one & reply as your character:

Option Two -
The night fell in the London city, a perfect time to go to pubs and bars for Vsevlod Timofeyevich, knowing he must get in troubles for offending someone while drunk or stealing someone's wife, altrought his mind told him that it wasn't a good idea he accepted because "why not?" he thinks

He entered to the pub and forgot to move his wand to his jacket instead of his backwards pockets, good luck for the wand that it was strong.. bad luck for Vsevlod Timofeyevich that sat in his wand that was there.

"last time i leave my wand there" he thought while he facepalmed
After 3 middle glasses of Vodka he was drunk, next day he could only remember being punched by a tall woman and 3 kids directly to his male parts.

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

Viola Ross

(12/12/2015 at 02:34)
  • Gryffindor '42
  • C12D8T9S11
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile
Hi Vsevlod!

First, I'd like to suggest that you go through and thoroughly read our site rules, rating, and frequently asked questions. Those should give you a better idea of how our game works, and how you could adjust your application to abide them. You can also take a look at some sample applications and use those as a guide for what we're looking for.

Secondly, we ask that, when selecting levels for adult characters, that the lowest level is no lower than half the highest level. This would mean that to have a summoning level of 10, Vsevlod's divination level would need to be at least 5.

Please make the appropriate adjustments and post the revised application below. :)

Thanks,
--Vi
courage, dear heart.

Vsevlod Timofeyevich

(15/12/2015 at 01:33)

E L S E W H E R E   A D U L T

CHARACTER INFORMATION
    Character Name: Vsevlod Timofeyevich
    Blood Status: Pure blood

Education: Durmstrang Institute

Residence: Scottish highlands

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the Ministry, Shrieking Shack) or to take over an existing shop in need of new management?
    The daily Prophet as a journalist

Requested Magic Levels:
    Adult characters have 32 starting levels to distribute across these four categories (less levels can be used if you so desire, but no more than 32). The number of levels on the lowest ability must be at least half of the highest ability.

[li$i]Charms: [6]Type your request here.[/i][/li]
         [li]Divination: [5]Type your request here.[/i][/li]
         [li]Transfiguration: [9]Type your request here.[/i][/li]
         [li]Summoning: [10]Type your request here.[/i][/li]
      [/list]

Please list any other characters you already have at the site: Arven Westerholt

Biography (300 words minimum.):sevlod Timofeyevich is a Russian man who comes directly from Moscow, a man obsessed with werewolfs and mythical creatures, he likes writting and he is a "professional writer" of 2 books of Bartending. He was born in by Eric Boholyubov and Lika Timofeyevich in a medium-rich family in 1914, he went to study in Durmstrang when he was a teen, there he learned nearly all he knew. He is a man who went trough a easy life, he never needed to go school (because of Durmstrand) he got his first kiss in germany at his 18 years old with Vanessa Schulze a German girl that he met in the forest, they stayed together talking and years later she became his wife.
      He always liked writting books so he decided to join a local newspaper as a sports Journalist, some years after (at his 24 he received a letter from a old Durmstrand friend who told him that there was a job aviable at the Daily Prophet, he couldn't resist to that job so he went directly to England for his job
      His family lives in the Scottish highlands, at his 28 he discovered his second love "Food and drink" at his 30 he decided to have a son with Vanessa Schulze, it was a boy, they decided to call him Thomas as the grandfather of Vanessa who just passed out in that age.
      Vsevlod likes traveling a lot and has traveled trough all Europe for his articles in the Prophet

Roleplay: 
      You come across one of these posts on the site. Please select one & reply as your character:

Option Two -
      Vsevlod entered to his home in the scottish highlands at the 9:12 p.m and was warmly greeted by his son and his wife, in his little cabin, the smell there was Delicious altrought it was just soup that Vannessa was cooking, she stopped cooking and went to hug him, after a small talk about his travels and his familiar adventures, and talking about the war, they ate together their last dinner for some time. "Do you really need to go?" said his son Thomas.
      "of course i need to go, son... but i promise i will return to you at your birthday in a month" Vsevlod said without being sure if he could do it.
      Said this words Vannessa and Vsevlod slept in the same bed for last time in months when Vannessa said "do you really have to go?" Vsevlod answered "you know its for work... i love both of you but... you know i will return" after this he kissed the cheek of Vannessa and return to sleep, accustomed to the farewells. One day later he left home early in the morning

Em... well i finally did it with calm and taking the time i needed... i hope this works since i would love to start to rp here, a lovely place for what i already see
      OTHER

How did you find us? TopSites

Arven Westerholt

(15/12/2015 at 22:42)
      i just noticed about the "reply as your character" im a fool
      so... here it is:

Option Two -
      The snow had been falling steadily all morning and it didn't look like it was going to stop any time soon. Joshua Campbell scrunched his face up in a frown as he lifted his gaze to look to the sky. Snow. It really was quite a bother.

And it certainly didn't make it better that Diagon Alley seemed to be getting more and more crowded. Joshua sighed and pointed his wand at the large box that was currently placed on the doorstep of his shop. He had to get going. He had an order to deliver.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" The elderly man muttered and watched the box hover in the air for a moment. Honestly, did St. Mungo's really need that much tinsel? And with glitter of all things? He sighed again. If it hadn't been for the rather convincing stamp on the order, he would have been likely to believe it had been a prank by one of those orphaned rascals living up there. 

Oh well, there was no point in waiting. Joshua deftly stirred the box down the doorstep and out onto the street, carefully levitating it above the heads of the crowd.

"Coming through! Coming through!" His voice sounded over the chatter of the crowd. "Keep out! Move ahead! Go on!" This was going way too slow. People were in the way and walking like they had all day! He huffed. Luckily the road was down hill.

"Coming through! Coming th--- arrrgh!" Joshua let out a loud shout as his feet suddenly slipped in the snow and sent him, the box, and several long strands of tinsel tumbling into the person who had been walking in front of him.

"For Merlin's sake!" Joshua muttered angrily as he hurried to his feet again, red and gold tinsel now decorating his black coat. "I am so sorry! This blasted snow!" He looked apologetic at the person he had crashed into.

He fell to the ground embarrased looking to his sides and noticing he was being watched by some people
      "Ough... what happened? well nothing happened here" he looked to his surroundings again to see if someone was looking at him.
      "anyways do you need some help?, i think i might be going to the same place for the direction you are going" he said with a  hoarsely voice.
      He stopped talking waiting for his answer

Vsevlod Timofeyevich

(15/12/2015 at 23:12)
      Oh yes... i posted the last thing with my alt.... soo you know what to do n,n

Aries Paladin

(20/12/2015 at 06:14)
      • Undesirable No. 2, Resistance Leader, Hit Wizard, Colonel of 42nd, Former General's Aide
      • C26D14T22S20
      • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Superlative Winner - Most Charming
        • View Profile
      Accepted, darling! Welcome to the site. <3

(Also, you only used 30 levels, so if you want 2 more in some other categories, just PM me to let me know and I'll add them! :))
      « Last Edit: 20/12/2015 at 06:18 by Aries Paladin »
      VIVAT REX IN HOMINE
      WATCH THE THRONE, DON'T STEP ON THE ROBE

Tags: