Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Levels for an old proffie character returning after absence  (Read 1101 times)

Amity Addison

(08/04/2012 at 02:19)
  • Apprentice Wand-Maker
  • C8D6T11S8
    • View Profile
Just curious as to what levels Irene O'Conner should get since I am in the process of getting an application for her.  She was a professor for a couple of terms and was wondering if I can keep those levels or if I have to follow the guidelines for shopkeepers/members at the Elsewhere Board. Please let me know so I can apply and get rping with her some again :)

Thanks!

Trish

Professor Tibble

(08/04/2012 at 05:47)
  • C/S Professor
    • View Profile
I think, as you're not coming back as a professor, you would be using the Elsewhere levels.

But...

You are entitled to all the levels you had as a student, plus any you would have earned in your seventh year (I think you passed everything, so that's +6). Which would certainly be higher than the standard 32.

Or...

You can put in a request for the "auror" levels, using your previous status as a professor as justification, and remembering to respond to the "auror" RP sample, not the standard "lost child" one.
"There's something here that doesn't make sense... let's go poke it with a stick."

- The Doctor, 'Amy's Choice'

Amity Addison

(08/04/2012 at 19:47)
  • Apprentice Wand-Maker
  • C8D6T11S8
    • View Profile
Professor Tibbles,

Thank you for the clarification.  I had read and reread the guidelines and wasn't sure since Irene was a bit of a different case.  I appreciate the clarification.  Since I have no idea what Irene's levels were at the end of her seventh year (all my old posts at the old boards had her proffie levels, not student ones and I know she had higher ones than a typical student because she was valedictorian a few times during her years at Hoggies-just don't remember how many times), I'll just put in a request for the 'auror' levels and reply to the designated rp sample when I am finished with her bio and what not if that is okay.

Thanks!
Trish

Tags: