Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Audrey Burne  (Read 640 times)

Audrey Burne

(02/04/2018 at 06:43)
  • Fifth Year
  • C5 D4 T6 S5
    • View Profile

Site Rules | Magical Rules | Our Rating | FAQ

Should you have any questions, please contact an Administrator.

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.

Name:

Audrey Mirialle Burne

Birthday:

September 4, 1937

Hometown:[/b

Falmouth, England,

Bloodline: 

Halfblood

Magical Strength (pick one):

Transfiguration

Magical Weakness (pick one):

Divination

Year (pick two):

5th, 6th

Biography: 

It was raining again; It always seemed to be raining again. Since she had arrived in Falmouth it had been raining, again and again. Audrey wasn’t quite sure why her mother seemed so happy for the rain, the never ceasing rain; every morning she was so damn chipper.

No, not damn, her mother would be livid her up if she  had heard that word, it was so “American, so like her Father”. And Audrey was supposed to be a quaint British girl now.  “Right” she though, a sarcastic laugh escaping her lips. “Lets see how long that one takes.

Aubrey knew it made her mother happy to be back home; well, her mothers home anyway.  Yes she had been born here, but Audrey had grown up in New York, so calling this place home was still so… Wrong.   It wasn’t as though she hated it here; its just, a girl needed her father, and well,  the divorce had obviously change the relationship with hers.

It had been hard those first few months, when he had announced that he was leaving. She had hated him, lamented with her mother, swore she would never speak to him again. Then came the move, and she wanted nothing more than to have him hold her one more time.

It had been six months since the move, and while he had written to her, and tried to explain why things had ended the way the had with her mother, Audrey long to be able to see him again, to walk down Broadway, to watch a baseball game and admire how people managed to live without magic. She missed it dearly.

it had also changed her relationships with mother, though in far more subtle ways. Where there had been strength and laughter, now there was a darkness beneath the surface, something that threatened to tear everything that she held dear to her apart.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:

HufflePuff

Personality:

Audrey is a girl in crisis, she is trying to acclimate to life without her father(divorce), before she was a bright vivacious girl who loved poetry, now she  is reserved, trying to get used to England, figure out her relationship with her father, not hate her mother.... much. and basically figure out who she wants to be, not what her parents want her to be..

Appearance:

Audrey is of middling height, with long thick golden brown hair, and slim but proportionate build.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
You come across one of these posts on the site. Please select one & reply as your character. Remember, you can only roleplay your own character's actions, not Evangeline's or Hugh's.

Option 2:

Audrey was lost, again. It had been two months since school had started and she was still getting turned around. “Why couldn’t this school be rational?” she thought, pulling out her hand drawn map for what seemed like the fifth time today. “So,” she said aloud, spinning to try and place a landmark she knew.

“ If that's the south tower;” she paused, walking towards it without paying much attention to what was around her.  “And the Quidditch pitch is was over there, then I should be…….. oh hell, I have no idea.” she was fuming now, pulling the sheet of paper closer to her face as though it would help her divine the answers she sought.

Can I help you with something? It is not polite to stare.

Aubrey jumped, the shock of hearing someone so close shaking her out of her unawareness. Dropping her map, she was surprised to see a boy; though no he wasn’t. on second glance he looked to be about her age, standing a few feet in front of her, mud and dirt covering him. 

“ Oh.” she started, trying to wrap her mind around what had just been said, “I.. uh, I’m terribly sorry.”  Great, not only was she completely at a loss for what to say. But now she was starting to sound like her mother. Well best be on with it then.

“I… I didn’t see you there, so I couldn’t be staring.” she said with a bit to much  surliness.   No she though, that wasn’t right either.

Exhaling, she moved towards the boy. “I'm sorry, that was rude of me, I shouldnt have been so cross. However; It seems you’ve caught me in a bit of a pickle.” she paused holding out her map towards him. “ Could you tell me where I am?”

→ ABOUT YOU.

Please list any characters you have  on the site (current and previous):

How did you find us?: Web

* Anneka Ivanova

(02/04/2018 at 12:19)
  • Hogwarts Headmistress
  • [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge
    • View Profile

Miss Burne,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Term begins 01 May 2018. Currently, students have gathered at Camp Loki. Your admission is joint for both the school and Camp Loki, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Sincerely,

Headmistress
and if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free
to those who ground me, take a message back from me
tell them how I am defying gravity

Tags: