Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Apollonia Ricardus  (Read 743 times)

Apollonia Ricardus

(21/08/2013 at 03:35)
E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Apollonia Ricardus

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Jarvis Ricardus (played) and Ainia Ricardus (application coming soon)

Residence:
Ricardus Hall, outside Freethorpe, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
no

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
Just to the Ricardi family.

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
Aubrey Rousseau, et al.

Biography: (100 words minimum.)
Mother currently sat in a chair, holding her new baby sister; rocking her back on forth and patting her on the back.  Apollonia sat in the chair opposite of her mother, mimicking the older woman’s actions with her baby doll.

”Mommy, can I hold Rosalie?”

Her mother got up out of her chair and instructed Apollonia to come take a seat, and she obeyed.  She was only five, but her mother and father had raised with simple rules.  Do as you are told, the first time you are told.

Her mother carefully cradled Rosalie as she attending to Apollonia.  Carefully positioning pillow under the little girl’s elbow, her mother positioned the infant and placed her into Apollonia’s arms.  She smiled at her little sister as her mother pushed the rocking chair gently back on forth and Rosalie began drifting off.  She moved her left arm to softly stroke her baby sister’s cheek, but her mother scolded her for not supporting the newborn correctly and she quickly put her arm back.

After a few moments of silently pouting, Apollonia spoke up.  “Mommy, can you tell me about the day that I was born?”

Her mother paused.  She was far too young to be told the truth of how her father had taken the news of having a fourth little girl.  Her mother stroked the hair on her head, just informing her that she was surrounded by the people that love her the most: her mother, older sisters (Lilith, Medea, and Evelyn), and her father.  That was all she needed to know about the details of her birth … forever.

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  "You!" She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:
Eyes blinked as she stared at the girl who only moments before was dangerously close to falling off the toy broom.  To be honest, Apollonia had never been on a broom before – real or toy.  Secretly, deep down, Apollonia wished she could ride, but she was always told that she was too young.

The small girl looked over her shoulders.  Her father was currently at work, so what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, right?  However, her mother was somewhere around here with baby Rosalie in tow, as were her three sisters.  Ugh… her sisters; they could be such tattle-tales sometimes.  At the moment, Apollonia didn’t see them, but she knew that they probably weren’t too far away, just waiting for the moment that Apollonia would screw up.

“I want to play, yes.  But I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

OTHER
How did you find us? Google

Epona de Troyes

(21/08/2013 at 14:24)
All the acceptance! Weeeee.....

Tags: