Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Quidditch  (Read 1794 times)

Ruby Lazuli

(17/10/2015 at 15:37)
  • Fifth Year
  • C2D3T2S3
    • View Profile
... Yeah, is it bad that I've just found out that you roleplay Quidditch?

oopsies

Ruby's in Hufflepuff, and is it too late to sign her up? Or do you do that cannon thing where only second years can play? It's cool, anyway, I can always start next term... which starts in January, right?

Aries Paladin

(17/10/2015 at 16:05)
  • Undesirable No. 2, Resistance Leader, Hit Wizard, Colonel of 42nd, Former General's Aide
  • C26D14T22S20
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Superlative Winner - Most Charming
    • View Profile
Hey sweets! It's great that you've discovered our little gem; Hoggies Quidditch is great fun. :D

To answer your question: anyone who signs up for Quid gets to play it (including Firsties)! You can even join Hufflepuff's team right now to play in the third and final game. You won't be able to pass Quidditch for magical levels as you need 15 points to get a level, and each game earns you up to 10 points, but you can still join it just for fun and to help your team. :)

You can find sign-ups in your House's OOC.

Otherwise, yep, January!
VIVAT REX IN HOMINE
WATCH THE THRONE, DON'T STEP ON THE ROBE

Estella Ricardus

(17/10/2015 at 16:15)
Hi!

To add to what Aries said, you'll want to send a message directly to David Leighton to ask permission to play the last game. It's usually okay but he might not be checking the sign-up thread this late into term so your sign-up might go unnoticed. If David gives you the okay, I would then contact the Hufflepuff captains (you can find out who they are in the Quidditch thread in the Hufflepuff OOC) and let them know you are available for the last game.

Hope this helps!

Ruby Lazuli

(18/10/2015 at 03:19)
  • Fifth Year
  • C2D3T2S3
    • View Profile
Thank you so so much. While I'm here, I hope you don't mind if I ask a few more questions.

This might be a glitch or something. Ruby's faceclaim is Rowan Blanchard and for all my other characters (Audrey Autumns and Magdalene Morgenstern) it says the same.

So, as for sign ups next term, would a good class be like Quidditch Education- sort of like P.E., but, you know, Quidditch?

Tags: