We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: The 4 Clans (Winchester, Whiteclaw, Beckett & Undergrove Adoptables)  (Read 962 times)

Timothy Winchester

(18/10/2020 at 21:47)
  • Potions Professor & Social Worker - Youth Welfare
  • C18D10T19S13
    • View Profile

Birth Name: Peter Winchester
Second Name: Your Choice!
Birthday: January 4, 1949
Face Claim: Louis Partridge

A Brief History; or the Story in Part
The story of this young man is as mysterious as it is tragic. Born in January 1949 to doting parents George and Dorothy Winchester, Peter was welcomed into his home with open arms. His brother Tim, 11 years his elder, was happy to have him though the gap in their ages made it difficult for him to take more than a passing role in the baby’s life, focused far more on beginning his studies than sliding into the role of an older brother. The Winchester parents knew that when Tim was a bit older he’d rise to the occasion of being a big brother but for the time being didn’t thrust the full weight of responsibility onto him all that often.

The Winchesters were far from living in poverty, but they were also far from living lavishly. Peter had been rather unexpected, so George and Dorothy were having to think on the fly when it came to their budgeting in order to keep their boys' lives moving as normal. One afternoon, in need of a break, George entrusted Tim to take his baby brother out for some fresh air. Tim, who was leaving for Hogwarts in a matter of months, obliged but upon arrival to the park, became more interested in playing that watching his brother. The then 5 month old Peter was left unwatched in his pram as Tim played with the kids at the park. As baby Peter slept and Tim played, a shady looking man approached the young Peter and swiped the sleeping infant from his pram. When Tim returned from his game to find the pram empty, he rushed home with the horrible news.

George, Dorothy, and the authorities spent nearly three months attempting to track down Peter but to no avail. George and Dorothy, looked upon their remaining child and saw the guilt rising in him. He was days away from getting on the Hogwarts Express for the first time and they worried deeply for him, knowing that he would never forgive himself for this. They made the decision to obliviate Peter from Tim's memory entirely and sent him off to school as a normal 11 year old while they were left to pick up the pieces of their now fractured family.

Peter meanwhile was living an entirely new life. The man who had taken Peter took him all the way Denmark to the man’s family. The man, Kent Rowardy, and his wife Ariel had just lost their own son to an unexplained illness. While visiting his parents in England, Kent was passing through the park and saw the unattended Peter. In desperation and a moment of weakness he swiped Peter. Peter grew up unaware of the truth.

Until a letter arrived to him from a woman named Rose Winchester...a woman who claimed to be his true grandmother. Attached was a photograph of George, Dorothy, and Tim.

Work to Be Done; or The Story in Between
The story of the boy (who’s name was of course changed by his new parents) growing up in Denmark, what happened immediately after receiving the letter, and the journey back to England to begin looking for his real family.

Help, I Need Somebody; or Meeting You Halfway
I am MORE than happy to help you with the application and getting him underway! Naturally, in character Tim will be there to help him as much as possible once they've been reunited. Please, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I can do anything you need to help get the application done and get this fantastic guy off on the right foot!

A Loving Home; or For Inquiries Call....
You can find me in the Discord under Timothy Winchester or if at this tagMr. Mendes#4653! Please DM me there or here on site if you're interested. I look forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: 06/05/2022 at 03:55 by Timothy Winchester »

Trying to make       a move just to
stay in the game

Timothy Winchester

(12/07/2021 at 02:06)
  • Potions Professor & Social Worker - Youth Welfare
  • C18D10T19S13
    • View Profile
NOTE! Peter's age and story has been amended from it's original incarnation so see the OP now for the most up to date version of him!

Trying to make       a move just to
stay in the game

Tags: