Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Deliah Razi Application  (Read 984 times)

Deliah Razi

(12/08/2012 at 01:24)
  • 6th Year
  • C6D5T6S7
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Deliah Razi [can you change my name to Deliah Razi? :D]

Birthday: January 6th

Hometown: Great Brittian

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination

Year (pick two): 5th, 6th

Biography:
Deliah sat down in down in front of her vanity and started slowly, with precision, brushing her hair with long, smooth strokes. Her messy, untamed and long hair slowly began to straighten out and retain normality. Gazing into her reflection, she saw a girl that oozed ice cold power. She smiled.

“Madame Deliah, your father would like to see you at once.” She slowly turned towards the door, where the sweaty-looking man stood there nervously. She locked eyes with him, and he dared not break the contact. He whimpered.

“I’m only…acting upon your, your father’s wishes, m-mamm. P-p-please don’t…” and his sentence seemed to fade out with the words he didn’t want to say. A slow icy grin formed on her face as she walked over to him, deliberately slowly, dragging out the painful agony of the stare.  When she reached him, faces centimeters apart, she whispered.

“Now why ever would I hurt you, Todd?” she reached out a hand and stroked him hair. She could see him visibly shiver, and she sneered. He probably smelt the blood on her breath. Most of her meals contained raw meat, and rumors had spread about her getting it directly from the source. She never confirmed of course. Knowledge was power, and so was fear. You could control people with fear, like she was doing now. It was all about pulling the right strings.

“What lovely cheekbones you have Todd. Has anyone ever told you that?” she ran her nails across his cheekbones, drawing blood. She giggled, and was about to play with him some more when her father walked in.

“Don’t play with your food Deliah. Todd, you may go.” Todd scrambled out of the room, almost running. She watched him go, frowning. She didn’t even get to tell him what to do. She pouted, but her father cut her off. “Deliah, have you seen your mother?” She frowned. No, she hadn’t seen her mother since her father killed her, years ago.

“She must be…out. Picking up food for dinner.” Father seemed satisfied with this answer, and went downstairs.

“Well, I’m going to take a nap. Wake me for dinner?” She obliged and went into the kitchen. The servants could not be found (they were probably hiding, bloody idiots) so she decided to start dinner herself. She grabbed some raw meat from the fridge, along with several types of vegetables she knew her father liked. She seared the meat enough for it to burn off any infection, and boiled the vegetables. After she finished, she set the food on the table and wrote a note for her dad.

Dinners on the table, but I have to
run to my mother’s house. Be back
In a few days.
-Your Loving Wife.

Satisfied with the forgery she had worked on for years, she placed the note on her father’s nightstand. Her mother’s family lived in France, so it’s a bit of a travel from England, and from their Manor which they have lived in since she was born. Deliah only hoped he would buy it. Last time she told her father the truth of what happened, he went on a crazy rampage and it was such a pain to cover up and keep the reputation of the Razi family clean.

She went up to her room and decided it was time to do something about father’s worsening condition. Someone had to deal with it, and she didn’t want to get her hands dirty.

[/color]→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:Slytherin

Personality: Deliah has an icy cold personality. She literally thinks she’s above it all, and she’s way better that you. Deliah is as arrogant as it gets. Along with her charming rudeness, she dismisses anyone she doesn’t like, which is most, considering there are just way too many half-blood’s and muggle-burn’s in this world. Manipulative and cunning are also one of her several REDEMING qualities. She has a few flaws, like, insanity for instance. If mad, she’s mean, cold, and calculating, then the simply goes crazy when prodded too. She will have a complete raging fit and someone always gets hurt when that happens. She inherited the Razi curse of insanity. She had an obsession with control. She liked to see people squirm and do her bidding, it made her feel pleasure. She also has an obsession with eating meat, preferred raw. She believes this will make her stronger, and strength is power, and power lets you control others.

Appearance: She has brown eyes, and long, messy brown hair. She’s pale, and very good looking. She’s mixed, half chinese, half European.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.
Blimey, the Great Hall was packed. It seemed like everywhere a guy looked there was some clown waving around a House banner or yelling about the game.

'Can you believe it?' 'No way!' 'This must be the biggest upset in Hogwarts Quidditch history...'

Stupid Quidditch.

James flopped into an empty seat at the end of the table, shoved an empty plate out of the way, and let his head sink onto his crossed arms, squishing his freckled nose down flat against the tabletop. He wasn't sure why he'd even bothered to come here, since he definitely wasn't hungry. He'd probably never eat again, in fact. He didn'tdeserve to eat. He hadn't stopped in the locker room to change out of his muddy, sweaty uniform after the game either, because he was pretty sure he probably didn't deserve to be clean too; and anyway he couldn't stand to see the looks on his team mates' faces after he blew their chance at winning one of the biggest games they had ever played.

Just one lousy shot. That's all it would have taken. If he could have just got that one stupid foul shot to go through that one stupid hoop, they could have won and he wouldn't have been the biggest blockhead in the entire school.

As if to prove the point, half the people at the next table suddenly broke into a loud victory chant. James pressed his face further into his arms to hide the bright red blotches he could feel creeping up his cheeks. That was it. He was just going to have to run away and move to Nova Scotia. He'd just cost the three-year-in-a-row Champions the Quidditch Cup! How do you ever live that one down for crying out loud? He was only a second year and he was going to spend the rest of his life as 'that dumb cry-baby kid who dropped the Quaffle!'

It felt like every set of eyes in the room was boring into him, and James couldn't stand it anymore. He jerked himself back up from the table and stomped right back out of the Hall the same way he had come in. As he stormed into the quieter hallway outside, he could hear footsteps somewhere behind him. James rounded on the sound and began to shout, his brown eyes shining with tears. "WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture!"
---
Deliah had a headache from the stupid quidditch game.

All those screaming fools, shouting at the top of their lung, and twirling banners and tossing house beanies. You would think they were animals, the lot of them. She couldn’t believe the behavior was aloud. It was simply vulgar and muggle-like. They were all filthy mudbloods, they were. Even the purebloods had tarnishes. She despised it.

The only reason she attended was because her friend dragged her there. She usually wasn’t so easily persuaded, and she did not have a weak conscious, but her bugging got so annoying she had to get her to stop some way. Who knew that the game would give her more of a headache than her idiotic nagging? The only thing good was watching the failing team’s reaction. It was priceless. That is, unless, Slytherin was the losing team. But it usually never was, she could be sure. They were simply better than everybody. Their blood was purer.

And today’s game was extremely amusing when the idiot dropped the quaffle. He could have won the game for his team, but no, he dropped the quaffle. He blew it. And it was just so fun to watch.

But, the game still did give her a headache, and it would be turning to a migraine soon if she didn’t grab the aspirin from her purse which was incidentally, in her room. Before she exited the great hall, she turned towards her “friend.”

“I will be back.” And without another word (she didn’t need to explain herself to someone lower than her) she walked out the great hall. And as suddenly as she exited, she was being yelled at by the same boy that made a fool of himself during the game.

"WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture?"
 She watched him, with an icy glare on her face. It was cold, calculating, and interpreting her next move like a starving panther. Tears were a sign of weakness, and boy, was he weak. She didn’t tolerate tears. She only cried once in her life (ignoring when she was a baby, obviously) and she had gotten her revenge, and had not cried since. A slow, mean grin formed on her face as she took a step closer to the whiny kid.

“Now, why would I waste my time taking a picture of the likes of you? why, now tell me,  WHY  would I even waste my time taking something that I can constantly look at, when I don’t even want to lay eyes on your pathetic face?” she stepped in closer, their faces centimeters away from each other, her eyes dancing with an insane, bloodthirsty look in them.

“Wipe away those tears boy, because their annoying the bloody hell out of me. So stay the hell out of my way, loser.” sneering, she turned away, and back into the great hall.

She didn’t have a headache anymore.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable): James Walsh, Calypso San Wildebeest, Phoenix Kilgour (salem)

How did you find us?: Google

« Last Edit: 12/08/2012 at 01:34 by Deliah Ellewood-Luxe »

Aymsley Trosset

(13/08/2012 at 05:02)
Hello Deliah!

Unfortunately I am unable to change your display name. Please submit a help ticket to resolve the issue.

Deliah Razi

(14/08/2012 at 21:10)
  • 6th Year
  • C6D5T6S7
    • View Profile
changed.

Phineas Malthus

(15/08/2012 at 02:31)
  • Gryffindor House Ghost
    • View Profile
Hi Deliah! Thank you for your application! Before we can proceed, there are a few things we need from you:

1. While it is not entirely clear to me the circumstances of Todd's predicament, it appears that he is being tortured. Please take out references to this from the biography.
2. We would like to see a little more in Deliah's history surrounding her mother's death. How long has it been since her death? How has she been able to hide it from her father for so long? Does he suffer from some sort of psychosis that prevents him from realizing that his wife is actually missing?
3. In her RP sample, Deliah walks away from James. In theory, you would want to leave something for the other player to respond to! Please edit your RP response leaving Deliah in the area so James would have something to respond to.
4. Just so you know, Hogwarts kitchens do not serve raw meat to the students! ;)

When you have made your edits, please repost your entire application below.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

- Phin

Deliah Razi

(16/08/2012 at 22:57)
  • 6th Year
  • C6D5T6S7
    • View Profile
→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Deliah Razi [can you change my name to Deliah Razi? ]

Birthday: January 6th

Hometown: Great Brittian

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one):
Conjuring & Summoning

Magical Weakness (pick one):
Divination

Year (pick two): 5th, 6th

Biography:
Deliah sat down in down in front of her vanity and started slowly, with precision, brushing her hair with long, smooth strokes. Her messy, untamed and long hair slowly began to straighten out and retain normality. Gazing into her reflection, she saw a girl that oozed ice cold power. She smiled.

“Madame Deliah, your father would like to see you at once.” She slowly turned towards the door, where the sweaty-looking man stood there nervously. She locked eyes with him, and he dared not break the contact. He frowned.

"I’m only…acting upon your, your father’s wishes, m-mamm…” and his sentence seemed to fade out. A slow icy grin formed on her face as she walked over to him, deliberately slowly, dragging out the painful agony of the stare.  When she reached him, faces centimeters apart, she whispered.

“You don't tell me what to do. Right Todd?” she reached out a hand and stroked him hair. She could see him visibly shiver, and she sneered. She knew he was scared of her. Knowledge was power, and so was fear. You could control people with fear, like she was doing now. It was all about pulling the right strings.

“Don’t play with him Deliah. Todd, you may go.” Todd scrambled out of the room, almost running. She watched him go, frowning. She didn’t even get to tell him what to do. She pouted, but her father cut her off. “Deliah, do you mind cooking dinner?" She frowned.  Ever since her mother was sent to azkaban for using the imperius curse, on her father, no less, she had been put to peasent work that was far below her

One might be confused why a soon to be bride would cast an imperious curse on her about to be husband.

The answer was simple. Niles Razi found out that his soon to be wife's (Laurene Marquette) sister was about to marry a muggleborn. While his soon to be wife's line was clean it was about to be tarnished in the most disgraceful way. A disgrace that would fall unto him if he went through with the marriage. Though he naturally did not mention it to anyone else in his family as almost marrying into such a situation could be seen as just as bad.

how pathetic it was, that the honorable Laurene Marquette had to stoop as low as to cast the imperious curse on her own fiance. but it wasn't really her fault. Her filthy sister decided she wanted to marry a muggle-born, and disgrace her family. though after she was caught, she was sent to azkaban and it shammed the family even further. deliah took it back. it WAS all her mothers fault.

“Well, I’m going to take a nap. Wake me for dinner?” She was pulled out of her thoughts, and grudglingly obliged and went into the kitchen. The servants could not be found (they were probably hiding, bloody idiots) so she decided to start dinner herself. She grabbed some meat from the fridge, along with several types of vegetables she knew her father liked. She seared the meat enough, and boiled the vegetables. After she finished, she set the food on the table and wrote a note for her dad.

Dinners on the table, but I have to
run to Lilys house. Be back
In a few days.
-Deliah.

Satisfied with the note, she placed the note on her father’s nightstand. Her cousin, lilica, was russian, but lived in america. she had grown a liking to her, and decided it was time to visit.  Deliah only hoped he wouldnt mind. ever since mother was sent to azkaban, she had to do mudane things like cook and clean. she was no-ones servent, and she wasn't going to put up with it, hence leaving to visit family.

She went up to her room and packed a small bag of things. she stepped into her chimney, grabbed floo powder.

"Van Droomsbeeld Manor."

and she was gone.

[/color]→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:Slytherin

Personality: Deliah has an icy cold personality. She literally thinks she’s above it all, and she’s way better that you. Deliah is as arrogant as it gets. Along with her charming rudeness, she dismisses anyone she doesn’t like, which is most, considering there are just way too many half-blood’s and muggle-burn’s in this world. Manipulative and cunning are also one of her several REDEMING qualities. She has a few flaws, like, insanity for instance. If mad, she’s mean, cold, and calculating, then the simply goes crazy when prodded too. She will have a complete raging fit and someone always gets hurt when that happens. She inherited the Razi curse of insanity. She had an obsession with control. She liked to see people squirm and do her bidding, it made her feel pleasure. She also has an obsession with eating meat. She believes this will make her stronger, and strength is power, and power lets you control others.

Appearance: She has brown eyes, and long, messy brown hair. She’s pale, and very good looking. She’s mixed, half chinese, half European.

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to one of the Sample Roleplays below.
Blimey, the Great Hall was packed. It seemed like everywhere a guy looked there was some clown waving around a House banner or yelling about the game.

'Can you believe it?' 'No way!' 'This must be the biggest upset in Hogwarts Quidditch history...'

Stupid Quidditch.

James flopped into an empty seat at the end of the table, shoved an empty plate out of the way, and let his head sink onto his crossed arms, squishing his freckled nose down flat against the tabletop. He wasn't sure why he'd even bothered to come here, since he definitely wasn't hungry. He'd probably never eat again, in fact. He didn'tdeserve to eat. He hadn't stopped in the locker room to change out of his muddy, sweaty uniform after the game either, because he was pretty sure he probably didn't deserve to be clean too; and anyway he couldn't stand to see the looks on his team mates' faces after he blew their chance at winning one of the biggest games they had ever played.

Just one lousy shot. That's all it would have taken. If he could have just got that one stupid foul shot to go through that one stupid hoop, they could have won and he wouldn't have been the biggest blockhead in the entire school.

As if to prove the point, half the people at the next table suddenly broke into a loud victory chant. James pressed his face further into his arms to hide the bright red blotches he could feel creeping up his cheeks. That was it. He was just going to have to run away and move to Nova Scotia. He'd just cost the three-year-in-a-row Champions the Quidditch Cup! How do you ever live that one down for crying out loud? He was only a second year and he was going to spend the rest of his life as 'that dumb cry-baby kid who dropped the Quaffle!'

It felt like every set of eyes in the room was boring into him, and James couldn't stand it anymore. He jerked himself back up from the table and stomped right back out of the Hall the same way he had come in. As he stormed into the quieter hallway outside, he could hear footsteps somewhere behind him. James rounded on the sound and began to shout, his brown eyes shining with tears. "WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture!"
---
Deliah had a headache from the stupid quidditch game.

All those screaming fools, shouting at the top of their lung, and twirling banners and tossing house beanies. You would think they were animals, the lot of them. She couldn’t believe the behavior was aloud. It was simply vulgar and muggle-like. They were all filthy mudbloods, they were. Even the purebloods had tarnishes. She despised it.

The only reason she attended was because her friend dragged her there. She usually wasn’t so easily persuaded, and she did not have a weak conscious, but her bugging got so annoying she had to get her to stop some way. Who knew that the game would give her more of a headache than her idiotic nagging? The only thing good was watching the failing team’s reaction. It was priceless. That is, unless, Slytherin was the losing team. But it usually never was, she could be sure. They were simply better than everybody. Their blood was purer.

And today’s game was extremely amusing when the idiot dropped the quaffle. He could have won the game for his team, but no, he dropped the quaffle. He blew it. And it was just so fun to watch.

But, the game still did give her a headache, and it would be turning to a migraine soon if she didn’t grab the aspirin from her purse which was incidentally, in her room. Before she exited the great hall, she turned towards her “friend.”

“I will be back.” And without another word (she didn’t need to explain herself to someone lower than her) she walked out the great hall. And as suddenly as she exited, she was being yelled at by the same boy that made a fool of himself during the game.

"WHAT! Haven't you ever seen a loser before? Why don't you just take a picture?"
 She watched him, with an icy glare on her face. It was cold, calculating, and interpreting her next move like a starving panther. Tears were a sign of weakness, and boy, was he weak. She didn’t tolerate tears. She only cried once in her life (ignoring when she was a baby, obviously) and she had gotten her revenge, and had not cried since. A slow, mean grin formed on her face as she took a step closer to the whiny kid.

“Now, why would I waste my time taking a picture of the likes of you? why, now tell me,  WHY  would I even waste my time taking something that I can constantly look at, when I don’t even want to lay eyes on your pathetic face?” she stepped in closer, their faces centimeters away from each other, her eyes dancing with an insane, bloodthirsty look in them.

“Wipe away those tears boy, because their annoying the bloody hell out of me. So stay the hell out of my way, loser.” she crossed her arms and sneered. she didnt have a headache anymore.
→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable): James Walsh, Calypso San Wildebeest, Phoenix Kilgour (salem)

How did you find us?: Google

* Meriwether Throckmorton

(17/08/2012 at 02:55)
  • Ravenclaw House Ghost
    • View Profile

Miss Razi,

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been accepted.

Term begins 01 September 2012. Currently, students have gathered at the Summer Campus. Your admission is joint for both the school and the summer campus, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Regards,

Ghost of Ravenclaw
« Last Edit: 17/08/2012 at 02:56 by Meriwether Throckmorton »
Your arms wrapped around home
◦  A l l   t h e   i n - b e t w e e n s   ◦
Lay so blue beside me
◦  W e   f e l l !  ◦

Tags: