We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Aura De Relle Student Applications  (Read 659 times)

Aura De Relle

(08/08/2012 at 18:50)
  • First Year
  • C1D1T2S0
    • View Profile

Application for Hogwarts School

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name:Aura De Relle

Birthday:April 29, 1963

Hometown: Born in Rubelles, France. After her mother's death in child birth her father took her and moved to Egremont, UK.

Bloodline: Mixed.

Magical Strength (pick one): Transfiguration

Magical Weakness (pick one):Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two):first year.....or second year

Biography:
She was born In Rubelles, France. Her parents are Trenton De Relle and Maidelle Re Delle. Her mother was half Veela and her father, a muggle born. Her mother was a herbologist, while her father was an experimental Potions Master. She spent her days growing different ingredients and he experimented their uses, they weren't only a couple but co-workers. Her mother died after giving birth to Aura, distraught over his beloved wife's death. He took his newly born daughter and moved to Egremont, Uk.  Raising Aura to explore and taught her about the many ingredients that he came across his exploration.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

House Request:Ravenclaw

Personality:She is very Bubbly, curious, intelligent, loves learning, and loves to explore.

Appearance: She has light green eyes, with light pale skin. She is 5'4" and fairly thin. Her long, silky hair is the color of a white like pale blonde. 

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Aura gasp when the boy she was walking behind on her way to her house's floor rounded on her and shouted at her with tears in his eyes. Feeling sympathy and a bit hurt, she replied. "I'm sorry, I was just heading to my house. Also, don't feel too bad. You'll have other games that will make this game seem less important. Look forward to the future." She gave him a polite smile and brushed past him, she shifted one of her books out of her book bag to return to the chapter she had stopped at this morning. She would pause to walk up the stairs, then continue when she was waiting on the moving staircases to adjust.

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable):

How did you find us?: On the Top rated Harry Potter Rpg site list

* Meriwether Throckmorton

(09/08/2012 at 19:08)
  • Ravenclaw House Ghost
    • View Profile

Miss Sparkle,

Congratulations, your application to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has been accepted.

Term begins 01 September 2012. Currently, students have gathered at the Summer Campus. Your admission is joint for both the school and the summer campus, and we encourage you to spend your summer there. Should you choose, you may also visit our Elsewhere board via the Floo Network to visit or purchase school supplies. We look forward to seeing you at the Castle.

Regards,

Ghost of Ravenclaw
No light, no light in your bright blue eyes-
I never knew daylight could be so violent!

● ● ●

Tags: