Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Transfer Request (Andrea Focoso)  (Read 782 times)

Payton Rose

(21/11/2013 at 19:05)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D6T8S7
  • Hyacinth - Most Sincere
    • View Profile

Transfer Application

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Andrea von Tresset Focoso

Birthday: September 30

Hometown: Eze, France. French Riviera

Bloodline: Pureblood

Current Levels: C3D3T3S3

Current Year: 5e annee (2nd year)

Year Requested: 3rd year

Reason for Transfer: Beauxbatons is closing

Biography:

Andrea was born in Eze, France along the French Riviera but she grew up mostly in England due to her mother's homesickness after agreeing to move to France to marry her father. Fluent in both French and English, Andrea's mother was killed in an auror raid and her father is, currently, on the run, his whereabouts unknown. Since then, Andrea has lived with her mother's father, her grandfather, in her hometown (Eze) and attended Beauxbatons for the first two years of her magical education. Now, with the school closing down, she and her disgruntled grandfather are moving to Hogsmeade, and Andrea hopes her years at Hogwarts will be as good as her Beauxbatons ones.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

[Hogwarts] House Request: Slytherin

Personality: Andrea's nickname, the Ice Queen, wasn't given lightly. She has a glare that could freeze the center of the Earth and a silver-tongue that lashes harder than any whip. She's guarded, careful and constantly suspicious; many dub her paranoid, a trait she inherited from her father. She does have her soft spots though, when it comes to certain people. Impeccably responsible and a bit degrading towards others, Andrea is a complex child

Appearance: Dark brown hair with blonde highlights, skinny frame, tall, lithe and graceful. Golden eyes that shine whenever she is particularly emotional, be it anger or happiness. She has aristocratic features, a pixie like facial structure and she carries herself as if she is royalty.

Marlena Adele Gillespie

(01/12/2013 at 00:30)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C12D10T12S11
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Andrea,

Unfortunately, there is a two student limit at Hogwarts.  You have posted in the Ravenclaw OOC that you wish to return with Payton and have posted transfer apps for both Andrea and Verity.  Only one of those transfer requests will be granted.

Please reply as to which app you would like considered and which app you would like overlooked.  Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!

- Marlena Gillespie
KNOW WHY THE NIGHTINGALE SINGS?
it's the answer to everything
 ♥ ❃ ♥ ❃ ♥

Isabelle Valentine

(03/12/2013 at 02:45)
  • Youth Case Worker
  • C12D6T17S11
  • Superlative Winner - Most Practical
    • View Profile
Heard from Andrea. Her Hogwarts students will be Payton Rose and Andrea Focoso. I've archived Verity's app.

Thanks!
(run run run, run right into you)
you trace my lines, stirring my soul
shoot sparks at the heart of the world and I watch it explode
♦♦♦

Tags: