Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: I'm new, so I got a few questions.  (Read 868 times)

Leonard Goodlin

(18/03/2013 at 10:14)
    • View Profile
I didn't want to apply until I get some questions straightened out first. If I was a muggle born, is my family not with me? How does that work? Also, how do I start my own business? And finally, I don't know how to put a picture up. Thanks in advance. :-)

Alastair Grimm

(19/03/2013 at 06:36)
Hi Leonard! Welcome to the site!

Yes, our site recently experienced a magical time warp that has brought the entire magical community back in time from the 70's to 1937, but left all the muggles behind. If your character was muggleborn their family would have disappeared at midnight on New Year's Eve. If they were a child they would have probably been found and brought to the muggleborn orphanage in St. Mungo's Hospital. If they were an adult they may have been looking for their relatives without success.

You can find out more information about time warp here.

You can apply for a business permit by filling out the shopkeeper application at the bottom of your Elsewhere - Adult application.

To put up a picture, first you need to upload the picture you want to hosting site (there are free places like photobucket that work well for this). The size of your picture can be no more than 200 x 300. Then you click the "profile" link on the bar at the top, then "summary" and then "modify profile" and finally "forum profile". That will take you to where you can put in the URL of your picture.

If you have any other questions, just let us know! :)

Tags: