We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Fiona Alexander Salem Application  (Read 2724 times)

Fiona Alexander

(10/02/2013 at 17:30)
  • Freshman
  • C4D5T3S2
    • View Profile

Application for Salem Institute

→ CHARACTER INFORMATION.
Name: Fiona Alexander

Birthday: December 14

Hometown: Temperance, Connecticut

Bloodline:
 Pureblood

Magical Strength (pick one): Divination

Magical Weakness (pick one): Conjuring & Summoning

Year (pick two): 3 (preferred) or 4

Biography: BORN
Born to pureblood parents (Clemeste and Sandra Alexander) on a crisp December day, Fiona was anything like her birth month. She was warm,caring, and displayed overall kindness to everyone she met.
EXCEPTIONAL
At the age of 5 (as most students did) Fiona started her education at a nearby muggle school. It was here that her parents noticed they had an exceptionally bright daughter. On September 23rd, Fiona wrote a detailed letter to her teacher. The letter explained why Fiona believed that she should be placed in a higher leveled class. The teacher disregarded the letter but her parents understood their child's urge to excel. As a result, her parents removed her from the school and began to home school her. Their lessons consisted of : literature, mathematics, various sciences, and once she was old enough magical lessons (along side her cousin Parris). When she wasn't studying; Fiona spent her time teaching herself an array of instruments and languages. She enjoyed teaching herself because although it was stressful, the ending result was timeless.
LIFE CHANGES
As Fiona entered her early teenage years two factors altered her life: The day Parris moved in to her home and the day that her father informed her that she would have to attend Salem. There were minimal issues with Parris, in fact the two were very close. However when it came to Salem Fiona felt as though the school would do nothing but restrict her self-taught learning. For days Fiona tried to convince her father that she did not need to go to Salem, but he refused to change his mind. Fiona has never gotten used to the idea of Salem but she keeps a positive attitude regardless.

→ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Note: This section is optional, and is up to you to complete.

Society Request: Rook

Personality: Quirky, Polite, Blunt, Intelligent

Appearance: Height: 5'6", Body Type: Athletic ,Hair Color: Brown, Eye Color: Gray

→ SAMPLE ROLEPLAY.
Please reply to the Sample Roleplay below.

"How about I write the essay and stuff? You can just put your name on it. Sound good?"

Fiona was taken aback by Simon's remark. She had been nothing but kind and Simon and said, " I know you don't want to work with me but for the sake of our grade we have to be nice to each other."

Fiona paused she wanted to make sure she was choosing her words correctly. She was angry at Simon for speaking to her as if she wasn't as smart as him. However she still wanted to be kind because you can't fight fire with fire.

Fiona picked up the book beside her and smiled sweetly at Simon. " Now if you agree to work with me then things will run smoothly. However if you don't we both will get a bad grade and nobody wants that."

→ ABOUT YOU.

Previous Characters (if applicable):

How did you find us?: My friend told me.

Florence Prothero

(10/02/2013 at 22:42)
  • Secretary to the Acting Minister
  • C16D12T18S16
    • View Profile
Congratulations Fiona Alexander! Your application has been accepted.

Tags: