Welcome to Hogwarts School :: A Harry Potter RPG! It's 1971!

Author Topic: Paris Regulus Paladin  (Read 949 times)

Paris Regulus Paladin

(05/01/2014 at 20:35)
  • Auror-In-Training
  • C10D10T10S5
  • [1946] Site-Wide Superlative Winner! [Winner!] HSNet 30-Day Challenge Most Likely to Never be Heard From Again Bluebell - Most Humble ['42-'43] Quidditch Champions
    • View Profile

E L S E W H E R E   C H I L D

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Character Name: Paris Regulus Paladin

Bloodline:
Pureblood

Parents/Guardians (Are they currently played characters?): 
Xavier and Arabella Paladin (NPCs)

Residence:
Palatine Hall, England (unplottable)

Do you plan to have a connection to a particular existing place (for example: the daycare)?
N/A

Do you wish to be approved as a group with any other characters? If so who and for what IC reason?
N/A

Please list any other characters you already have at the site:
In order of creation: Kieran Nonpareil, Ursula Nonpareil, Romulus Nonpareil, and Andromeda Paladin

Biography: (100 words minimum.)

Dear Diary,

I don’t know what to say about my life, other than that it is unremarkable.

But do not think for one second that I am complaining, because simplicity is more beautiful than complications. In saying that it is unremarkable, I mean that it is normal. I do not have a tragic backstory nor do I have a deep secret that I hold in my heart, but rather I have an ordinary life that I am quite proud of.

I was born into a wealthy Pureblood family with parents. As I entered this life, I entered with my beloved and treasured sister, Pacifica Narcissa, a person who will always be dear to me. Throughout our childhood, and even up to this very moment, she has led me and I have never regretted it the slightest.

If I had to describe my childhood, then it could easily be summarized in two words: peaceful and fun-- thanks to my sister. I remember watching over her, making sure that not a single person touched the hair on her head, even when she was with her female friends (who would giggle and then begin to braid my hair.) I was lauded by my parents and relatives as the ideal and vigilant guardian, who would hopefully grow to become a strong husband and father.

Soon as we grew older and then it was time to go to school, first Salem, and then back to home. Salem was peaceful as my childhood, except now my vigilance over Pacifica had increased. (Much to the dismay of the men.) Returning home for private tutoring was even better as I was closer to my family.

But something tells me that Pacifica is excited to come to Hogwarts. Nevertheless, her excitement has reached and infected me.

Diary, I must end now. Sister is calling me about my hair. Perhaps she would like to do it blonde this time, much like hers?

(I can’t wait.)

Roleplay:
Reply as your character to the following:

Godric Park.

Overhead, the sky was a crisp blue, for once clear of the ever-pervasive spongy clouds and rain. The sun was a lemony-yellow presence, high in the Eastern sky, and in front of it zipped three broomsticks in a straight line, or something very like one. One... two..... three... the boys passed, their shouts of excitement echoing as they chased the snitch, a tiny shimmer reflecting the sunlight.

Far below was another, much smaller broomstick.

It trugged along the ground, hugging close to it like a sluggish choo choo train and occasionally shuttering in protest. This was because said stick was currently being occupied by a very small girl who was tugging upward on the front of it with all her might, trying to coax it into doing what it had been expressly designed NOT to do.

"John, I said wait up!" The tiny girl squealed, giving the broomstick another tug.

Begrudgingly, it drifted upward a foot, and then sank, depositing the troublesome girl safely on the ground. Janey Hurst was not pleased. In a huff, she hopped off the toy safety broom, grabbing it firmly and thrusting it handle first into the turf.

Her brother was such a beast. He NEVER let her play! She folded her arms, seething blue eyes fixing on another figure nearby.  “You!” She barked, much more sharply than she meant to.

"...Do you want to play?"

Roleplay Response:

“You!”

The quill he scribbled with stopped midway at a braking halt when he heard the shrill, nerve-grating voice of the child. He looked up, irritation present in his face, also accompanied by a frown.

"...Do you want to play?"

Even though she had changed her volume from loud to audible, he didn’t appreciate it because the girl had already managed to disturb him from his writing an entry in his diary, a valuable time. The girl, despite being just a supposedly innocent stranger, had already been blacklisted by Paris in his mind.

He held out an extended index finger, indicating that she needed to wait for a reply from him. The boy flipped to the back of his diary. The quill once again reached furious speeds as he quickly ripped out a square from a page to show to the girl.

‘NO.’ It read in spidery, all capital letters.

(The mute card was always a nice card to play; it provoked sympathy and understanding from others. Eventually the ploy yielded results as they would leave him alone.)

Not waiting for her reaction, he then placed the square paper on the notebook and scribbled something else. It was longer this time. He picked it up and showed it to her, spidery writing still present.

‘Do you need anything else?’ 

OTHER
How did you find us? Google | TopSites | Recommendation | Facebook | Tumblr | Other

From high on the sugar tree, I had an epiphany of this adventure! (Recommendation)

If it’s not too much of a hassle, could you change Paris’ middle name from Scorpio to Regulus and have his title as ‘Privately Tutored’, please? (: Thank you!

Marlena Adele Gillespie

(05/01/2014 at 23:37)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C12D10T12S11
  • Donor
    • View Profile
Accepted!

As for the name change, please put in a helpdesk ticket.
KNOW WHY THE NIGHTINGALE SINGS?
it's the answer to everything
 ♥ ❃ ♥ ❃ ♥

Tags: