We are currently accepting new applications for Elsewhere!

Author Topic: Ezra Cotsworld  (Read 523 times)

The Lethifold

(13/12/2018 at 17:26)
    • View Profile
Name: Ezra Cotswold

Birthday: 10/Oct/1944

Hometown: Dublin Ireland

Bloodline:
Muggleborn

Magical Strength
Transfiguration

Magical Weakness:
Charms

Year:
First
Biography:
Born In a small town on the outskirts of Dubin Ireland. Ezra grew up with and his 4 older brothers, Parents ran off to be "rock and roll stars" just after Ezra was born.

Standing just over 5 feet tall with long bright, almost silver-blonde hair, Ezra was considered pretty normal as far as 11-year-old boys go.

He is, however, the only wizard in his family.

The first signs of magic started just before is 11th birthday, as his older brothers has locked him in the cellar in the family home.
pounding on the hard oak door Ezra pleaded with his brothers to open the door, then with just kick, the door flew clean off the hinges, sending his two brothers flying across the hall.
Horrified his brothers ran to get the local authorities, confused and upset Ezra waited for the police to arrive.
However, to Ezras amazement, the police did not arrive.
just an owl and a letter...

OOC: It been about 15 years since I RPed I'm a bit rusty. I do hope you find Ezra's Story interesting

Marina Lamont

(14/12/2018 at 05:40)
  • Marine Magizoologist
  • C14D8T16S10
  • ['48-'49] Quidditch Champions Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Hi Ezra!

Welcome back to the RP lifestyle, we're glad to have you! However, before we can take a closer look at your application, you appear to have forgotten to include the latter sections of the Application form. Most importantly, the Roleplay Sample.

If you take another look at the template, you'll see a light blue/purple section at the very botton. At the top of that box is a link that reads [Select]. If you click that, it will automatically highlight the complete form and all the formatting that goes with it, which you can copy and paste to make your life a whole lot easier.

Secondly, while we'll always try to honour your first choice, we do ask that you indicate a second preference for which year you'd like Ezra to be in.

Lastly, we ask that your username be the full name of your character. To change your username, you'll need to submit a Helpdesk ticket indicating what you'd like it to be changed to.

Once you've done all this, please reply to this thread to post your entire revised application. We'll be more than happy to give your application another look.
I've got to be free

Free to face the life that's ahead of me

Tags: