This potion can help alleviate the symptoms of the common cold and mild flu. It can also help combat the intense sleepiness that will come with a calming draught or heavy pain potions. This potion can be brewed, with supervision of a more experienced apothecary, as young as second year. It can be administered by any hospital wing assistant.
- Light fire under cauldron, fill with water and allow to boil.
- Add bicorn horn and octopus powder.
- Allow to boil for 3 minutes.
- Add dragon blood.
- Stir counterclockwise four times.
- Allow to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add mandrake root, ginger root, lemongrass and valerian root.
- Allow to boil for 6 minutes.
- Stir clockwise ten times.
- Add peppermint oil and honey.
- Allow to boil 2 minutes.
- Stir clockwise ten times again.
- Strain out solids and bottle.