Used for healing practices. Bandages soaked in this can be used to dress wounds that are more stubborn to heal. Sometimes soaking the wound in a diluted solution of the essence can provide longer-term, localized pain relief. It can be made by apothecary assistants as young as second year and can be administered by any hospital wing assistant.
- Get 2 qt. of water and 4 oz. of honey boiling. After boiling, adjust to medium heat.
- Add crushed dandelion heads, be sure to include any juices.
- Add Lemongrass.
- Mix counter clockwise, 2 1/2 minutes.
- Let potion boil 5 minutes.
- After straining Murtlap Tentacles, mix with Octopus Powder.
- Add Murtlap picked juices.
- Stir once clockwise.
- Add Murtlap Tentacles.
- Add Peppermint.
- Mix vigorously clockwise, 3 minutes.
- Adjust heat to low, brew for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add Flobberworm Mucus until potion is desired thickness. Use sparingly or potion will turn into a paste.