Don't forget to congratulate our Players of the Week!

Author Topic: diary of margaret barnes  (Read 71 times)

Margaret Barnes

(08/15/2020 at 22:16)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile
the summer diary of margaret barnes

« Last Edit: 08/26/2020 at 23:25 by Margaret Barnes »
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Margaret Barnes

(08/20/2020 at 15:25)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile

15/8/1960
Dear diary,

Today is my first day at Camp Loki. My parents were hesitant to let me go at first,

but eventually, I persuaded them to let me go. I was place in Team Odin at Camp Loki

today. I am in the Northeast Wing.I found out that I was accepted to go

to Hogwarts again for my third year. I think I'm going to go school supply shopping

tomorrow. I already have met a few people this year already. I hope they turn into

friendships and last into the school year. I have to go eat dinner now, but I'll write

later.

Yours Truly,
Peggy B

« Last Edit: 08/26/2020 at 23:36 by Margaret Barnes »
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Margaret Barnes

(08/24/2020 at 14:44)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile

20/8/1960
Dear Diary,

It's been awhile since I've last wrote. I've been trying to meet new people

and make friends, but it hasn't been going so well. I met a girl named Feyre who is in my

cabin at Camp Loki. I met my counselor too, but she's kinda required to talk to me.

Same goes for my mentor. She seems really nice, but I haven't really talked to her yet.

I also haven't had the chance to get my school supplies. I'm a bit confused around

Diagon Alley. It was a lot easier to get my school supplies in Salem. I haven't really

talked to anyone from Salem besides my parents. The only reason I'm here is that

they're still packing up our old house. I have no idea why they wouldn't let me help

them back, but I guess they had the right idea to send me to a camp with Hogwarts

kids. I'll talk later, or write I guess.

Yours Truly,
                                                                           Peggy B
« Last Edit: 08/27/2020 at 15:10 by Margaret Barnes »
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Margaret Barnes

(08/25/2020 at 17:20)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile
24/8/1960
Dear Diary,

I still haven't found someone to help me at Diagon Alley. My new friend Feyre, if I

can call her that, I still don't know her that well yet, offered to talk to her cousin Mouse

if a nasty Slytherin bothers me. I know that all Slytherin's aren't bad, but I've met

some rude ones before, when they were in vacation in America.

I haven't met many other people at Camp Loki yet, but there's still time.

School starts in about 10 days and I still don't have my supplies. I hope I can get them

soon. If anything happens, I'll let you know, but that's it for now.

Yours Truly,
Peggy B
« Last Edit: 08/27/2020 at 15:11 by Margaret Barnes »
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Margaret Barnes

(08/27/2020 at 15:12)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile
25/8/1960
Dear Diary,

Today I got an owl with all of the classes I could sign up for. I think I'm going to

sign up for Charms and Transfiguration for my core classes. I'm only allowed 2 at

Hogwarts, which is a bit different from Salem. At Salem, we were kinda forced to take

all of our core classes, until our third year. Just to my luck, my family moved back to

England right before my third year.

I think for my elective classes I'm going to take History of Magic and Magical Home

Economics. I want to learn more about magic itself and its history. I think it would be

interesting to see how wizards and witches do home economics.  For extra curricular, I

think I'm going to become a Hospital Wing assistant. I want to become a healer of

some sort once I graduate Hogwarts. That's all for now I think.

Yours Truly,

Peggy B
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Margaret Barnes

(08/31/2020 at 20:15)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T2S3
    • View Profile
31/7/1960
Dear Diary,

Today is my last day at Camp Loki for the summer. Tomorrow we leave for Hogwarts,

which I'm very excited, yet nervous about. I have no idea what house I'll be sorted in. I

also don't know what the traits for each of the houses are yet. I'm excited to meet new

people. I'm a bit worried that I'll get lost in the castle. I really don't want to get

detention. I heard a bunch of stories about how the detention methods were at

Hogwarts. I'm sure that they were false stories, but also there is some sort of truth to

every story.

Will I like the professor's there? Is the grading system different? I have so many

questions but I don't want to bother my mentor. I also don't really know what's going

on in the outside world. My parents have been pretty swamped so they haven't been

able to write as much, which I understand. I miss my cat so much. I haven't seen him

all summer and I think he probably forgot who I am already. Anyways, I'll write later. 

Yours Truly,

Peggy B
ΙΟΠ
GRYFFINDOR
Courage Will

Tags: