As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: clever as the devil & twice as pretty | C.G.A.D  (Read 101 times)

Clara Darcy

(08/01/2020 at 08:41)
  • Fourth Year
  • C8D5T7S7
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile

DARCY

Pureblood Slytherin Incoming fifth Padlet

Sometimes, Clara is charming — friendly, teasing and eager for a little bit of trouble. She’s confident in everything she does, and a good friend, loyal and protective (okay maybe a bit too protective); the first to call you out on your bullshit, but also to grind your enemies into the dust.

Other times, Clara is beyond difficult. She’s bossy; she wants things her way and her way only, and if things don’t go her way then she’ll get very angry, very quickly. Clara’s just very easy to annoy in general — she's never been very good at dealing with her emotions and would rather bottle up her hurt and lash out in anger instead. She’s ruthless, real good with her wand, and kind of scary so really it’s in your best interest just to do as she says.

Next year is OWL year and Clara will be damned if she doesn’t get all Os. Find her studying (yes, at summer camp, judge her all you want but 1)she’ll hex you and 2)you’ve got to work hard if you want perfect grades, duh) and forcing her friends to study a bit too (because no friend of Clara’s is going to fail any classes). She’s been co captain for the slytherin quidditch team since third year, so she can often be found practicing the sport — challenge her at your own risk, she’s massively competitive — and she’s a duellist, having won the tournament last term, so you’ll see her around practicing her spell work as well. If you want a bit of tutoring, she’ll probably say yes, though a good bit of flattery and bribery is definitely appreciated. If you want someone to take you under their wing, protect you from bullies and show you the ropes, she’ll definitely say yes — provided you then do everything she says of course.

Looking for friends, enemies, rivals (friendly, or not so much), nuisances, people to go on adventures with, people to bitch with and everything in between!

CODED BY IFR
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px;height:relative;padding:25px;overlay:hidden;position:relative;"][div style="width:220px;font-family:times new roman;font-size:15px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;line-height:20px;"][shadow=#F75D59,bottom]NAME HERE.[/div]

[div style="width:200px;height:3px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/L7xWT5q.jpg);filter:brightness(105%);"][/div]
[div style="width:200px;height:relative;padding:5px;font-family:georgia;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:2px;color:#000;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;"][span style="background-color:#fff;padding:2px;"]BLOOD[/span] [span style="background-color:#fff;padding:2px;"]DESCRIPTOR[/span] [span style="background-color:#fff;padding:2px;"]AGE[/span][/div]

[div style="width:200px;height:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#fff;"][div style="width:182px;height:100px;font-family:georgia;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:grey;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]please enter here any applicable past between your character and clara as well as possible future plot and thread ideas

money power and glory

« Last Edit: 08/01/2020 at 18:09 by Clara Darcy »
♕   ♕   ♕
you should
see me in a
crown

Cayden Cox

(08/01/2020 at 08:56)
  • Seventh Year
  • C9D5T8S7
    • View Profile
Cayden

proud mudblood LION 17

1) my hair is amazing, 2) we beat you last term, 3) smoking is fine in moderation. Also, we gotta catch up, you've been running around too much. A smoke by the lake?

Be careful with your sharp words

you won't like what you'll find underneath

* Tippa Lackless

(08/01/2020 at 10:38)
  • Child
    • View Profile
TIPPA THE GREAT

SECRETPURE WIZARD NOT WITCH 11

you can do magic right 'cause you're a counselor? can you show me some spells? I heard there are these big wizard fights and I wanna win so you should help me
▽▿◸◸▵

Dylan Duckheart

(08/01/2020 at 12:54)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Dylan Duckheart

Half Still innocent 12

You're good at Quid, so let's play! Plus, can you show me where the pain potion is?
tell me:
what is it you plan to do with your
one wild & precious life?

Freddie Cooke

(08/01/2020 at 21:09)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C2D0T1S1
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Freddie Cooke

Muggle Sweet 12

Remember when you sent me to the hospital wing, that was fun. So I'm low key follwoingyou around. Also I don't like your cousin, help me out with that?
ΤΘΔ
HUFFLEPUFF

dig in.

* Feyre Märchen

(08/02/2020 at 06:28)
  • Second Year
  • C1D3T2S2
    • View Profile
feyre.

1/2 timid 13

you're a lot a bit of a know it all. but i guess sometimes you're nice and you didn't sacrifice me to the zombies in transfigurations last year. i heard somewhere you're running the infirmary this summer? can we recedorate it like it was designed by wood nymphs with flower crowns for the nurses instead of being boring and white please
« Last Edit: 08/02/2020 at 09:51 by Feyre Märchen »

i might be the master of everything
IF I WISHED
IF I DARED

Constance May

(08/02/2020 at 18:14)
  • Squib
    • View Profile
Annie May.

Pure Squib 16

Do you mind showing me around the infirmary? I don't really know what I'm doing.
i've got a secret for the
mad

* Elias Glass

(08/03/2020 at 00:13)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile
Elias.
Pure. 13. Hufflepuffle.

You're still the prettiest girl at Hogwarts.
And if I'm not what you need
I promise I'll play the part

Cressida Scrivner

(08/04/2020 at 23:21)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
Cressida Scrivner

Pureblood Determined Twelve

You may have beaten me in the dueling tournament, but you haven't defeated me.  Instead you've given me a good demonstration of things I can do to improve.  See you in the library.  Feel free to float the good books over to my table.

* Auberon Huxley

(08/05/2020 at 15:57)
  • Count
  • C4D8T14S4
    • View Profile
Auberon Huxley

pureblood destructive 18

you remind me of myself, sometimes a little too much for comfort. i actually think i'll miss you when camp is over.
« Last Edit: 08/05/2020 at 15:59 by Auberon Huxley »

Tags: coded by ifr