Don't forget to sign up for a cabin!

Author Topic: little things [marker future modern au]  (Read 87 times)

Nari Parker

(05/31/2020 at 22:53)
  • Child
    • View Profile

MODERN HIGH SCHOOL AU
August 16th, 2018

after the first football game of the season, parker home

She leaned up against the light wooden frame of her bed, phone bouncing between both hands as she debated on even opening the text app. Should she talk to him? After tonights game..things were off. Not to mention a certain red head on her team was bragging about recently hooking up with Finlay McCormick. She would have been lying if she didn't admit she felt her heart twist inside her chest. There was no reason she should have been jealous. They were just "friends" now, as he had casually put it. Readjusting her dark messy bun, Nari let out a sigh before swiftly typing in her passcode and hesitantly opening the little speech bubble app.

MADE BY ANNIE         09:31 PM              20%
     Troublemaker
So you and Bridget huh? When did that happen?
Not that I care or anything, just curious since she wouldn't stop bragging during the game tonight.
Message...

*thanks annie for the code <3

Code: (for received texts!) [Select]
[div style="margin-top:10px; max-width:130px; background:lightgrey; padding:10px; font-size:10px; border-radius:10px; margin-left:10px;"]WORDS HERE & STUFF[/div][div style="float:left; font-size:15px; color:lightgrey; margin-top:-20px;"]◢[/div]

Code: (for sent texts! (feel free to change color)) [Select]
[div style="margin-left:53px; max-width:130px; background:#0E86FE; padding:10px; color:white; font-size:10px; border-radius:10px; margin-top:10px;"]WORDS HERE & STUFF[/div][div style="float:right; font-size:15px; color:#0E86FE; margin-top:-20px;"]◣[/div]
« Last Edit: 05/31/2020 at 23:06 by Nari Parker »

* Finlay T McCormick

(06/03/2020 at 21:20)
  • Child
    • View Profile
His hair was still damp from his shower as he walked up to Jake's house. Fin didn't really think of Jake as a friend, the slightly younger kid was kind of annoying. The only good thing about him was that he had too much money and a set of absentee parents, making his house perfect for post-game celebrations.

Fin pushed the double doors open, greeted by the sounds of cheering. He gave the crowd his winning smile, arms spread wide like a conquering hero returning home with the spoils of war. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket as he passed some of his teammates playing video games in front of a giant TV.

"Good game tonight, boys," he patted one of them on the back as he grabbed his phone out and unlocked the screen to read the messages. He scrubbed an irritated hand over his face and through his hair before responding. Whatever happened to girl's kissing and not telling?

MADE BY ANNIE         09:33 PM              41%
     Tiny
Not that I care or anything, just curious since she wouldn't stop bragging during the game tonight.
Is it really important when it happened? I'm sure whatever she said was an exaggeration. It wasn't worth bragging about, not on my end anyway.
Message...

Nari Parker

(06/04/2020 at 01:10)
  • Child
    • View Profile
Her finger lightly tapped her laptop's space bar to pause her current re-run of Avatar the Last Airbender as she felt her phone vibrate at an incoming text. At first it was a text from Rosie, going on about how Joey somehow was coated in blue slushee and popcorn from the game. The brunette let out a small snort of air out her nose before furiously typing back a quick response and her regards to Joey's unfortunate mix up. The next incoming text message was from Fin.

MADE BY ANNIE         09:35 PM              18%
     Troublemaker
Is it really important when it happened? I'm sure whatever she said was an exaggeration. It wasn't worth bragging about, not on my end anyway.
Calm down trouble, it's okay if you're scared she'll admit you kiss like a frog ;)
Message...

A small weight dipped near her left side alerted another presence on her bed. Nari glancing over to see her dad's ugly orange longhair feline, Arlo staring at her. She froze for a second just in case the cat decided to hiss and scratch at her but it never came. Instead he started rubbing his head along the brunette's arm.

"Well hi to you too" Nari smiled softly, giving the cat a little scratch on the top of it's head. Normally Arlo hated anyone that wasn't her dad. That cat basically worshiped her papa. There were only few moments Arlo was more a loving cat and tonight seemed to be one of them.

"Boys are so clueless Arlo" She sighed, watching the feline stretch before casually crawling into her lap. Okay, this was totally not like the satan-cat facade she had witnessed this afternoon before the game.
THIS LOVE IS
tainted

Tags: