Try your hand at Duelling!

Author Topic: triple dare | closed  (Read 171 times)

* Elias Glass

(04/24/2020 at 04:16)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile
They were probably going to die from doing this, but Elias was optimistic that it would be worth it. There were far worse ways to go than being murdered by a camp counsellor. Especially when it came to the pretty ones.

And Calliope Amberghast was definitely pretty. And very, very scary.

"Ya ready?" he asked Monty, grinning wickedly.

They'd spent the rest of the afternoon on stupid little dares, but now it was time for the real thing: stealing a pair of Calliope Amberghast's underpants. He was still shocked that Monty had actually agreed to do it. But then again, maybe he shouldn't have been. Monty King was absolutely insane, after all.

"What's our plan if someone shows up? Or if she shows up?"
And if I'm not what you need
I promise I'll play the part

* Monty King

(04/28/2020 at 18:49)
  • Second Year
  • C2D1T2S1
    • View Profile
She had had to tell Eli they weren’t gonna die three times just on the way over to her counselor’s cabin. It was the pretty one--not Stone; he wasn’t as pretty as Amberghast--whose underpants she'd rather touch if forced (which she was, as far as she was concerned). Amberghast looked like she showered and like it was less likely Monty would have to chop her hand off or something afterward.

Though Calliope Amberghast might chop it off for her.

Monty had also threatened to smack Eli if he got too dumb over the older girl and being in her room. She’d seen the stupid look on his face when looking at her camp counselor. Monty knew that look. She'd seen it before when boys looked at her cousin. Or her mum. 

“Always,” Monty whispered back, matching his grin.

“What’s our plan if someone shows up? Or if she shows up?”

“Run like hell.”

Obviously.

Monty gave him a look, before grabbing him by the sleeve, “C’mon."

After checking through a window to make sure the older girl wasn’t inside, Monty glanced around once, twice, and then slinked through the door, yanking Eli by the shirt behind her.

“Let’s do this.”

* Elias Glass

(04/29/2020 at 23:52)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile
"Ya sure ya wanna go with runnin'? Ain't ya worried you're gonna fall and break somethin'?"

It was always a chance when it came to Monty. She was weird like that. But at least he knew that he wouldn't have to worry about Calliope catching him first.

Monty checked the window and dragged him inside, even thought he was hardly unwilling. She was just bossy.

"Woah," he said, looking around. He'd been in girls rooms before, of course - he had a sister after all -  but this was way different. Way fancier. Calix didn't have anything like this hanging around her room. She just had weird stuff.

He grabbed a dress he found and held it up to himself. "What'd'ya think? Is it my colour?" He twirled so that she could get the full effect before glancing over at her. "Ya find 'em yet?"
And if I'm not what you need
I promise I'll play the part

* Monty King

(05/01/2020 at 22:11)
  • Second Year
  • C2D1T2S1
    • View Profile
“Shut it, Bumblebee,” Monty muttered, giving his shoulder a hard shove.

It wasn’t her fault people dared her. Or sometimes people (usually stupid boys) wouldn’t believe her when it came to quidditch or flying or whatever they thought they could do better than her.

As Eli got distracted by girly crap, Monty rolled her eyes and went straight for all the storage-type looking spaces. But threw over her shoulder, “Mate, don’t swallow your tongue.”

Pulling open a drawer, she started rifling through it, making faces every so often. This girl had a lot of clothing. Why did she even need this much? Did she not wear the same thing twice or something? Closing the first drawer, she moved to the next.

“What’d’ya think? Is it my colour?”

Monty turned her head, and burst out laughing, hanging onto the open drawer for support. “Gorgeous. Matches your eyes.”

Turning back to the task at hand, she continued digging, and generally sending Calliope Amberghast’s belongings into absolute disarray. Finally, hazel eyes lit up on the next drawer. “Jackpot!” Monty announced, pulling out a purple, lacy pair. She dangled the panties from her index finger, holding them up triumphantly. “Got ‘em!”

Her brow scrunched though, eyeing doubtfully, as the panties twirled in the air on her finger. “How does her arse even fit—”

The door opened and Monty froze, looking over at Eli still dancing about in the dress.

“Oh shit.”

* Calliope Archeron

(05/01/2020 at 23:32)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D6T5S7
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Calliope finally,finally had her hands on her brand new wand. One slender piece of carved wood had performed miracles on improving her otherwise black mood.

A lighter mood which disappeared the moment she opened the door to her cabin.

Grey eyes flickered from one person to the next. She blinked in surprise to find anyone in there. Her clothes somehow strewn about. Grey eyes landed on Elias Glass with one of her summer dresses held up against his body and then little Monty King with a scrap of something which looked suspiciously like--

Mother of Circe!

“-Are you holding my underwear?” The french lilt in her voice rolled with the loud screech of words. Grey eyes flickered with a fire that promised a painful retribution and she planted herself in the doorway, glaring at them both.

“I’m this close...” She held up two fingers, a fraction of space between them, before her wand was loosened from the knot of hair at the back of her head, sending blonde waves spilling over her shoulders. “to killing both of you on the spot.”

She glared at them both, one brow arching in expectant indication that now was the time to grovel.
remember how we worked
to make it hurt

* Elias Glass

(05/02/2020 at 16:05)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile
He could see why girls wore dressed. They were very flow-y and fun, but in a different way than robes were. Not that he was ever going to wear one.

“Got ‘em!”

He grinned, looking up, but then frowned. "That's what girls' underwear looks like?" It didn't look like there was enough of it. Where were the legs? But thankfully, Monty seemed to be confused as he was, so it must not be some crazy thing that only he didn't know.

“-Are you holding my underwear?”

Uh oh.

He looked between Monty and Calliope, unsure what to do for a moment. What had their escape plan been? He couldn't remember now. And he didn't even have his water gun to defend himself.

Oh right.

"MONTY, RUN!"
And when you get tired of this town
Let me know, we can go somewhere brand new
'Cause when I lay my head to rest
I hope that it's always next to you

* Monty King

(05/03/2020 at 04:54)
  • Second Year
  • C2D1T2S1
    • View Profile
Hazel eyes widened. Her camp counselor looked more pissed than a banshee.

“-Are you holding my underwear?”

Sounded like one too.

“What? These?” Monty waved the purple lace in her direction. “Pfft, no. I thought they were Eli’s." She turned to him incredulously, "Are these not yours?"

Calliope was blocking the door with her entire body then. Monty’s gaze swept the cabin, looking for anything that could aid in a possible escape, short of running at her like an American football player. Monty wasn't even fully sure that would work either. She might just end up bouncing off the older girl or getting hexed.

Monty made a face at Eli's shout. “No, I was just going to stand here and serenade her all night.”

She could do sarcastic-panic with the best of them.

Where were they even supposed to run? But then her eyes lit up with an idea; turning around, she grabbed two huge hand fulls of underwear, shirts, socks, and chucked them all in Calliope Amberghast’s face.

And, assuming Eli was already moving too, Monty tried to make a break for the door.

* Calliope Archeron

(05/03/2020 at 16:34)
  • Sixth Year
  • C8D6T5S7
  • Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
She was waving them around.

Calliope could have died on the spot, but instead she decided she would kill Monty King. She stepped forward, pointed toe boot tapping against the stone floor of the citadel, a sharp warning.

“Put them down!” It was another screech, realising the offending garment was still in the girl’s fist, right as a pile of her clothing slammed into Calliope’s face.

It startled her enough  that she moved out of the doorway, batting the clothes away. It took her a second to realise they were bolting, and a growl echoed from the back of her throat.

Calliope’s wand-free hand snapped out, grasping for the back of one of their shirts to wrench them backwards. “No, you don’t.”

She didn’t need to catch both, she just needed one and her wand. The end result would send a clear message to the other.
why am I always running in circles
              between wanting you to want me
and when you want me
     deciding it is too emotionally naked
                for me to live with

* Elias Glass

(05/04/2020 at 01:44)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile
Things got really crazy really fast and this was very, very bad. They needed to get out of there right that second or they were both probably going to die. And Elias was far too young to die.

Elias bolted for the door, but got wrenched back as Calliope caught his shirt. He let out a loud string of swears, trying to pull out of her grip with very little luck.

"Go Monty go!" he yelled, hoping that she'd take advantage of her being busy with her hands full of his shirt and get away.

He turned back to Calliope. "Ya can't kill me 'cause you'll have to go to Azkaban like that monster girl! It's just underwear! No one cares!"

He glanced over after Monty and yelled, "Tell my aunt I love her!"
And when you get tired of this town
Let me know, we can go somewhere brand new
'Cause when I lay my head to rest
I hope that it's always next to you

* Monty King

(05/04/2020 at 22:44)
  • Second Year
  • C2D1T2S1
    • View Profile
It worked.

Monty had ducked around the older girl and out into the fresh, crisp smell of freedom. The underwear had been shoved into a pocket of her shorts, and she had just got several meters away when she glanced back at Eli’s yell.

He’d been caught.

“Shit,” Monty muttered, watching as the boy got wrenched back by the shirt, babbling something about Azkaban to Calliope. Having got a good look at Calliope Amberghast, and in more ways than she was sure her camp counselor would’ve liked, Monty didn’t think she was someone that cared about going to Azkaban for killing annoying twelve-year-olds.

She could keep going. She could escape.

“Tell my aunt I love her!”

Monty’s lips quirked upward, rolling her eyes, "Idiot."

She stopped in her tracks, kicking up dirt, and turned around.

You tell her,” Monty gritted out, having got both hands on one of Eli’s arms, and pulled with all her weight to try and free him of Calliope’s grip. “C’mon, you banshee! Let ‘im go!”

Calliope Amberghast actually looked nothing like a banshee and was very pretty. But Monty didn’t think yelling ‘hey gorgeous’ would be the right thing to say when she was trying to murder her friend.

Tags: