Don't forget to sign up for a cabin!

Author Topic: next to you | elias g.  (Read 293 times)

* Elias Glass

(04/01/2020 at 04:32)
  • Second Year
  • C2D2T3S3
    • View Profile

elias glass
pureblood + 2nd year hufflepuff + horse whisperer

After a rather interesting year, Elias is excited for camp. The idea of just spending all day outside, hanging out with animals, playing quidditch, harassing his friends sounds far better than people pretending to be monsters when they could have had real monsters, which would have been way cooler. And then nobody probably would have died too. But his aunt says he shouldn't be saying that, even if it's true.

If you're looking for Elias this summer, it's probably best to start by checking in with his friends - just be warned that a lot of them are crazy girls. They're cool though, don't worry too much. If he's not there, try the desert because he's probably off annoying the animals. If you don't see him there, but you hear a trumpet, just follow that. But if there's no trumpet, try the dining hall, because that's where the food is.

And if all else fails, just wait a bit because sooner or later, he'll get bored and come find you for something to do. Especially if you've got food. A growing boy has to eat after all.

Elias is ready for adventure. Are you?

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:400px;height:auto;padding:25px;overlay:hidden;position:relative;"][div style="padding-top:40px;width:250px;font-family:peacathi;font-size:20px;color:#fff;text-transform:lowercase;"][shadow=#3c3c3a,right]NAME HERE[/div]

[div style="width:280px;height:150px;padding:10px;border:1px solid #3c3c3a;"][div style="width:260px;padding:10px;height:130px;background-color:#4F432D;color:#efefef;text-transform:lowercase;"][span style="background-color:#efefef;padding:1px;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#3c3c3a;"]AGE HERE[/span] + [span style="background-color:#efefef;padding:1px;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#3c3c3a;"]BLOOD HERE[/span] + [span style="background-color:#efefef;padding:1px;font-family:georgia;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#3c3c3a;"]DESCRIPTOR[/span]

[div style="width:260px;height:80px;font-family:georgia;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#efefef;line-height:13px;text-transform:uppercase;overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]please enter here any applicable history between your character and elias as well as future plot and thread ideas
coded by IFR
And when you get tired of this town
Let me know, we can go somewhere brand new
'Cause when I lay my head to rest
I hope that it's always next to you

* Jemima Penrose

(04/01/2020 at 09:50)
  • Teenager
    • View Profile
Jemmy

14 + HALFIE + SMILES

hellloooo! I'm new to Camp Loki, wanna play a game?
ALWAYS A

sweetheart
living life with a smile

Lysander Stone

(04/01/2020 at 13:00)
  • Fourth Year
  • C10D11T8S12
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
lye

fifteen + half + serious

D Squad's pretty much on you and Kyra now. You need any help with some big prank, let me know straight away.
Wear your heart like a crown.

* Roo Hopland

(04/01/2020 at 14:01)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D2T0S1
    • View Profile
roo

11 + halfsies + testy

you call all that racket music?

* Christoph Alexander Grey

(04/01/2020 at 20:37)
  • Fourth Year
  • C8D6T5S5
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Chris

15 + Pure + Aloof

Yo Glass, come find me in the Pyramids I baked you something special. - Grey
Break up with your girlfriend, yeah yeah cause I'm bored.

Charlotte Pantazis

(04/01/2020 at 21:08)
  • Second Year
  • C2D3T2S2
    • View Profile
charlie

twelve + pure + fool

are you ready for our first date of the day or not? if you eat all the grapes again, i'm canceling tonight's reservation for dinner in the dining hall
EVERYONE OF US GOT
wanderlust

Pandora St Oswald

(04/01/2020 at 23:43)
  • Second Year
  • C2D1T1S2
    • View Profile
Panda poo

12 + The purest of the pure + Adorable

Are we catching more chicken again?

Kyra Tellavin

(04/02/2020 at 01:17)
  • Second Year
  • C4D2T2S3
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
Kyra

12 + Muggleborn + ha

How many animals do you think we can find and put in the dorms before we get in trouble?

Léandre Carstairs

(04/11/2020 at 22:34)
  • Fourth Year
  • C5D4T4S3
    • View Profile
Léandre Carstairs

14 + muggleborn + the worst tbh

Better stuck with my face than yours.
i wonder if your therapist knows
everything about me

Cressida Scrivner

(04/24/2020 at 02:14)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
 [Select]

Cress

11 + Pureblood + Glitter Goddess

Do you even know how to point your wand?  Sorry I didn't have enough glitter for you...

* December Hale

(04/27/2020 at 05:08)
  • Ickle Firstie!
  • C1D0T2S1
    • View Profile
december

11 + HALFIE + ICEY

hey let's go investigate that banned corridor, and then ride thestrals in the forbidden forest
« Last Edit: 04/27/2020 at 05:10 by December Hale »

Tags: coded by ifr