Try your hand at Duelling!

Author Topic: I Ain't Plastic, Call Me Classic| Dario  (Read 110 times)

* Delphine Felicity Dario

(12/03/2019 at 09:55)
  • Sixth Year
  • C6D6T6S6
    • View Profile
Delphine
Dario

The Darling of France has graced Camp Loki with her presence. Model. Fashion Icon for Witches Wear. Delphine Dario is known far and wide. Stepping away from the spotlight she heads into seclusion to prepare for her transfer to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Born to a poor waitress at a little Bistro in Paris, France...Delphine Dario is the illegitimate daughter of Thaddious Grey. You may know her brother Christoph. Or as she calls him, Chrissy. She's worked her arse off for everything she's got and earned her own fortune. Hands off the jewelry..it costs more than your life. 

After her boyfriend Francis Beauchene transferred out the year before Delphin began making plans to reunite with her boo...who unfortunately for her was too busy falling for her brother to miss her. No big. She was going to dump the dead weight soon enough. Now she can spend the summer relaxing and tormenting her half brother before setting her plans in motion. This cute little Princess from the city of love is more than she appears. Time to get what's hers.

16-17 -- TBD -- Pure
Playlist
coded by rin hunter.

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:350px;font-family:verdana;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;color:pink;text-align:justify;"][center][span style="text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11pt;letter-spacing:2px;"][b][i]name here[/span][/center]
[hr]
[center][i]age. house/occupation. blood.[/i][/center]

Don't hesitate to leave a message I'll probably read soon :D[/div]
« Last Edit: 12/05/2019 at 18:11 by Delphine Felicity Dario »
I had a summer lover down in New Orleans, left him warm in the winter and frozen in the spring. My, My...how the seasons go by.

* Christoph Alexander Grey

(12/03/2019 at 09:57)
  • Third Year
  • C6D4T4S3
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Chris

14. Slyth. Pure.

Please...just go home Del.
Step on the glass, Staple your tongue.

* Theadora Ivy

(12/03/2019 at 12:50)