As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: sowing seeds || sunflower au  (Read 2448 times)

Kurtis Garland

(09/19/2019 at 21:50)
"Yes, yes, I'll babyproof the house, I got that." He huffed, nodding.

He wouldn't admit it but he'd completely forgotten that it was his job. One of them were usually always watching Lophie so it wasn't like she'd gotten into any trouble before..

Except now she was mobile.

"I do want more kids, yeah." Kurt agreed quickly with no hesitation. "Don't you?"

Adelaide Parfait

(09/23/2019 at 21:39)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
She nodded as he promised to baby proof the house, but she disapproved of his huffing and sighing and his general attitude. It was just so unnecessary. Addy smiled softly as Kurt agreed immediately to the fact that he wanted more kids. Of course it caught her slightly off guard, especially with the speed he spoke at.

She looked down at Lo, who was looking up at her with those little wide eyes, and that face smiling up at her.

"I do." She replied, as she looked back at him, "Of course I do."

Kurtis Garland

(10/08/2019 at 22:53)
"Addy!"

A moment of silence from Kurt as he sat on the couch with baby Lophie on his lap.

"Addy!" It was louder but not quite a shout. He didn't want to ruin the happy mood their little girl was in.

"Adelaide!" He used the full name - he meant business.

Once she finally listened to him, he looked to their girl. "She's said her first word."

Adelaide Parfait

(10/21/2019 at 14:59)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
He called her name once, but she was making him a cup of coffee, and the kettle was boiling. Humming to herself, she poured out the water, when she heard him call her name for the second time. It was louder, but she presumed that it'd be a request for some milk or sugar. With two mugs in one hand, and the French press in the other, Addy heard him call her full name, he meant business.

She walked into the living room, where he spotted Kurt with little Lo. The cups were placed onto the table, as she sat down beside Kurt.

"Really?" Her voice broke slightly.

Kurtis Garland

(10/21/2019 at 17:35)
Finally she entered the same room and Kurt beamed at her whilst turning Lophie on his lap to face her mother. "Yes, really."

His knee bounced the little girl on his lap, her giggling face making his split into a grin that hurt his cheeks. "Ya' ready, Lophes? Who am I? What's my name?" Fingers tickled her as he spoke.

God, he loved this kid.

"Daddy!"

Adelaide Parfait

(10/21/2019 at 18:27)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Kurt was smiling brightly, as Lo faced her, bouncing quite happily on his lap. Her giggling was absolutely adorable, and Kurt's grin could rival that of their little girl's. Holding herself together at Kurt's words, only just, though, because as soon as she heard those first words, tears fell down.

Lo seemed to be responding to the tickling that Kurt was doing, as she giggled. Sniffling, Addy picked up their baby girl, pulling her onto her knee, holding Lo close. As she tried to stop the tears, she softly bounced her knees, to keep Lo's mood up.

Kurtis Garland

(10/21/2019 at 21:39)
His grin faltered slightly as Addy started crying, never knowing if that was a good sign or not. "Ads, what're the tears for?" It was said as gently as he could manage, the tone he used with Lophie when she'd hurt herself or was upset.

"She's a smart one, aren't you, Lophie? Like your mum. Hopefully you'll look like her too." Kurt's finger stroked his child's cheek as he spoke, soaking in the memories of his two girls together. He doubted he'd ever forget this moment.

Adelaide Parfait

(10/21/2019 at 22:41)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
She couldn't help but cry further, as she continued to bounce Lo, holding her with one hand, as the other went up to her mouth, trying to stop her gasping sob. His voice was soft, as she sniffled loudly.

"Why are you getting ze firsts?" She spoke, as she looked down at their daughter, wiping her own tears. Which only got worse at his sweet words to their daughter, as she lifted the giggly girl up to her face, as a small smile appeared on her face, when a little hand reached out and grabbed her hair. Although the tugging hurt, Addy couldn't help but feel better.

Kurtis Garland

(10/22/2019 at 23:11)
"Addy," He panicked, moving closer to her so he could wrap an arm around her shoulders. "Babe, please don't cry." It was boarderline pleading but heck, he'd admit that he hated to see her cry.

"Why are you getting ze firsts?"

It was a good question actually so he answered honestly. "I don't know. I really don't but that's why I yell for you Addy. I want you to get the firsts too even if you'll be there for the seconds and thirds and thousands."

Adelaide Parfait

(10/24/2019 at 00:38)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
She couldn't help but sniffle, as she looked at their little girl, feeling Kurt's proximity to her, as his arm pulled her close. His voice was begging as she didn't look at him, instead deciding to focus on the little girl clutching her nose.

"But it's always you, does she 'ate me?"

It was a ridiculous thing to say with the way that Lo was clutched to her face, pudgy fingers holding her nose.

"Zat is not ze same."

It truly wasn't, but he wouldn't understand that, because he was getting all the firsts.

Kurtis Garland

(10/24/2019 at 19:17)
It had barely left her mouth before Kurt was giving her a stern look. "Don't say that. Of course she doesn't hate you, you're her mum."

Kurt could see her point though. He had gotten lucky in the first-department.

"I'd change it if I could, y'know."

What he actually wanted to say was something about being there for the firsts of their next child but he wasn't going to push it. Lophie was perfect enough.

Adelaide Parfait

(10/24/2019 at 19:28)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
What he actually wanted to say was something about being there for the firsts of their next child but he wasn't going to push it. Lophie was perfect enough.
She couldn't help but sniffle, albeit a little nasally, at his stern look, it wasn't her fault, the evidence was just pointing towards it.

"And?" She asked, as she looked at Kurt, after all, she and her mother had always had a rocky relationship.

"But you can not."

Addy smiled at Lo, who was starting to look a little confused.

Kurtis Garland

(10/24/2019 at 19:56)
"And you're going to be a massive part of her life. I won't be able to help her in the moments where she needs boy advice or when she decides that she'd like to scream at me for being overprotective." His own mother wasn't the best but she made good of a bad situation and Kurt knew that he'd fight to make sure Addy and Lophie had a great relationship.

He reached down to tickle his kid again. "See, she's smiling at you."

Adelaide Parfait

(10/24/2019 at 20:22)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
86She smiled weakly as she listened to Kurt talk about how she'd be to Lo, and honestly, it was helping her to feel so much better. She looked at the adorable little girl who was gazing up at her.

"Maybe you are right." She admitted, sighing softly. Her smile became more firm as she watched their daughter giggle wildly as she was tickled.

"She's smiling at you, Kurt." Addy laughed as she looked over at her boyfriend.

"Daddy!"

Kurtis Garland

(10/24/2019 at 21:07)
He snuck a kiss on her cheek whilst her attention was on the baby.

"Daddy!"

A laugh escaped at the hole that the girl was digging for him. "Lophie!" Kurt mock told off, though he just tickled her more.

His eyes landed on the coffee on the table so he leaned over to take his in one hand and Addy's in the other. Hers was held up to her lips so she could have a drink whilst she had an armful of Lophie to keep her busy. "Thanks for the coffee."

Adelaide Parfait

(10/24/2019 at 23:42)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Her smile widened when she felt his lips press against her cheek in what was a sneaky peck as she had to bounce Lo.

A laugh emerged after his, as she looked at their innocent-- but evidently not that innocent with the way she was getting in trouble (taking after both her parents)-- daughter who was being mock told off by Kurt.

Bouncing their daughter on her knee, and when Kurt leaned forwards, she gladly took over the tickling duty, kissing her daughter on the top of her head, before she gladly drank some of the coffee that was held up to her own lips.

"Not a problem." She spoke, as she continued to tickle their little girl who was putty in her lap. She once again leaned down and kissed her daughter on the top of the head again, before going back to tickling her.

Kurtis Garland

(10/25/2019 at 19:28)
"I've heard of blonde hair going brown but not really of the other way round..My mum has brownish hair, even though it started out as blonde. Do you have any brown haired people?"

He grinned at the giggles coming from their girl as Addy tickled her. "Careful you don't want to over-excite her, I don't wanna be the one cleaning up vomit."

Adelaide Parfait

(10/25/2019 at 22:40)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Addy thought of her family, her parents, as she looked at Kurt. Her mother was blonde, and her father was... well he was grey, but she remembered him from when she was young, before he was grey, before she'd turned him grey, and he was...

"Non." She spoke, her voice soft, as she looked at their little girl, who had a few sprouts of brown hair peeking through.

"Look 'ow 'appy she is Kurt." Replied the blonde, as she continued to tickle Lo, but softer.

Kurtis Garland

(10/27/2019 at 22:59)
“Strange, strange..” He mumbled to himself as he looked down at their creation. “Still cute as heck though!” Kurt didn’t think that he’d be so cheesy just because of a kid but apparently he was wrong as he’d called her just about every pet name under the sun.

Addy’s comment had him smiling and pushing a piece of her hair out of her face whilst she tickled their kid. “Course she’s happy, she’s living the life getting fed and cuddled whenever she cries, has the most expensive clothing I’ve ever seen and has you as a mum. Pretty win-win if you ask me.”

Adelaide Parfait

(10/28/2019 at 11:03)
  • Welcome Witch
  • C8T8S7D9
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
Addy ignored his comment as she instead continued to look at their daughter, "She is definitely cute."

She smiled over at her boyfriend, as she watched him, he looked adorable as he stared down adoringly. It was evident how much he loved Lo, in his every move.

Her hair was tucked behind her ear by her boyfriend, as she continued to softly tickle their little girl, watching the little one giggle. There was a gummy smile that beamed out at them all.

"You're adorable." Replied, the blonde, as she smiled at her boyfriend, kissing him on the cheek, as Chloe giggled.

Addy smiled as she looked at the sofa, at the pair of them asleep, Lo resting on his chest, snoozing easily. Quickly she grabbed her camera and snapped a picture of the two of them. They were adorable.

Gently, she picked up Lo, watching as the little girl's eyes fluttered open, and the second of confusion in them, before she settled down once again. Holding Lo with one arm, the blonde pulled a blanket over him, before heading to the nursery, and placing the snoozy baby down in her cot. Sitting by the bed, she slipped one finger in between the bars, as she felt it be grabbed by a little pudgy hand.