Volunteer at the infirmary!

Author Topic: like a titan that's rising // scartie  (Read 100 times)

* Artemis Marquis

(08/12/2019 at 01:09)
  • Seventh Year
  • C9D5T8S9
    • View Profile
Artemis
Marquis!

Gryffindor !  Fifth Year

An adventure junkie with little regards for the rules, Artie Marquis is more than a handful. After surviving a werewolf attack, she's left with scars across her face, arms and back. Worse still are the emotional scars she's dealing with from the ordeal. Things are getting better. She's getting better at dealing with her scars. But she's also an almost-sixteen-year-old girl. Drama awaits her. Will you help it or hurt it?

Artie is running too quickly on the edge of rooftops. She is pushing her body to the limit. She is dark circles from sleepless nights. She is a short fuse. She is swearing she's okay. She is nightmares nightmares daymares. She is a held breath and numb hands. She is a forced smile. She is broken handcuffs and bruised wrists. She is bloody knuckles and tensed muscles. She is healing   oh so    s l o w l y.

but she is realizing that things always get better...

I'm like a titan that's rising, oh just you watch.
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="width:200px;height:150px;padding:25px;overlay:hidden;position:relative;"][div style="width:200px;font-family:georgia;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;background-image: linear-gradient(to right, red,black);color:#fff;"]NAME HERE[/div]

[div style="width:150px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:1.5px;color:gray;line-height:9px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;border-bottom:gray solid 1px;padding-bottom:10px;"]TRAIT. YEAR. HOUSE.[/div]

[div style="width:150px;height:100px;font-family:times;font-size:7.5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#000;line-height:9px;text-transform:uppercase; overflow-y:auto; overflow-x:hidden;text-align:justify;"]Please enter here any applicable history between you and artemis as well as possible future plot and thread ideas
coded by IFR
CAN'T STOP ME NOW!
I  said  I  got  you  now   !
 I'm  right  here,  at  your  door  !
 I  won't  leave  !  I  want  more  !

WHAT'S UP, DANGER?

* Romero Hunt

(08/12/2019 at 01:50)
  • Slytherin '58
  • C7D5T7S9
    • View Profile
Rome

reckless. 7th. snake.

People need to pay for the way they treat us.

* Astro Marquis

(08/12/2019 at 02:06)
  • Third Year
  • C4D3T3S3
    • View Profile
Your Favourite Sister (aside from Polly)

Awesome. 2nd. Yours.

ARTIE!

I HAVE THINGS TO TELL YOU.

AND YOUR HAIR IS A MESS AGAIN. CAN WE PLEASE FIX IT?

Athanasia Valenti

(08/13/2019 at 21:41)
  • Slytherin '58
  • C10D7T10S6
  • Player of the Week
    • View Profile
athanasia

bossy. 7th. slyth.

stay out of the boy dorms.

next time i catch you, i'm using my wand getting clint

* Marilyn-Rose Wilson

(08/13/2019 at 23:32)
  • Seventh Year
  • C7D7T7S10
    • View Profile
Mari

'as dumb as I look'. 6th. Hufflepuff.

You really hurt me.
I said I was sorry and you called me dumb.
I still think you're pretty, Artie, even if you don't. You'd make a great model.
well, my heart knows me better than i know myself,
so i'm gonna let it do all the talking

Tags: coded by ifr