As always, don't forget to vote!

Author Topic: hi mum | LS Journal  (Read 72 times)

Lysander Stone

(08/02/2019 at 20:27)
  • Second Year
  • C4D6T4S6
  • Player of the Week Player of the Summer
    • View Profile
hi mum.

i aint got a letter back from you yet. its been a okay week. i got in a bit of a fight but i aint hurt. i thought i'd be tougher than i am and win quick like kids do in duels but that didnt happen one bit.

anyway i was gonna ask if grades came back yet. do you know if im being kept back again? if i am can you let me know so i can stop wondering? like pulling out a thorn. better to just know.

if i did im real sorry. i know you dont like to yell no more but you dont gotta be sad no more because i learned heaps and i reckon i could just go to the headmistress and explain whats going on. she is real busy i know but shes a teacher so i reckon she can help. if i just show her i can cast some spells shes bound to put me back in third year where i will belong.

love you
s

PS i aint had a empathy attack in four days!

« Last Edit: 08/21/2019 at 22:08 by Lysander Stone »
I'll wait for you
At the end of the earth is where I'll wait for you
You can meet me there
See I never really strayed far from here

Lysander Stone

(08/21/2019 at 22:07)
  • Second Year
  • C4D6T4S6
    • View Profile
hi mum.

just thought youd want to here from me.

camps good.

i been going swimming and theres a quidditch game coming up and everything. and theres duels too but i know i already talked about that when you were getting ready for work that time.

one of the older girls said she'd teach me music. the one that writes down, not the out-loud kind. if i learn a bit better i could even play for the baby when he's born. or she. i know it could be either like you said. eithers fine.

its lia that said she'd teach me. were gonna have a sit down tomorrow. shes the one that was teaching me some potions in my first year. the first first year i mean. and since i know you dont like dads guitar im gonna see if she can teach me with the piano way. that would make you happy right?

anyway you can write if you want to ask me anything about camp. ill probably find time real easy to write back

love you
s

Wear your heart like a crown.

Lysander Stone

(08/21/2019 at 22:18)
  • Second Year
  • C4D6T4S6
    • View Profile
hi mum

the camp infirmary had a thing today where we were supposed to save some dying dummys. not like dumb people but like scarecrows made of wood and all come to sort-of life. i was put on the vampire team and it looked like the transfiguration professor had gone to town on a guy. blood and stuff everywhere.

i figure clint might write back to you about what happened cause some of the kids are telling crap about me that aint true. theyre gonna say i was mean to a squib girl which i didnt do. i was just talking about muggles and she started going off.

mostly it was chris grey. hes one of the bad kids at school. he went off his rocker last year and just goes around hurting people for no reason. anyway he was the one saying bad stuff so if clint writes you know what really happened.

i aint getting your letters yet but. thought you should know. maybe your owl is feeling sick.

love you

s
its gonna take you people years to recover from all of the damage

Tags: